It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inmate add's a little peice of comedy to police cruisers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
www.wptz.com...
just watch the vid in the link
they should just leave them on instead of wasting taxpayers money to have new ones made and replaced

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is a funny story.
I think it sucks though that the tax payer has to foot the bill to get the decals fixed. I think it should fall back onto the inmate's shoulders. I don't know what he's in for, but I think he should be expected to pay it off once he's released.
And what about the person who approved the decals for production? Doesn't this person hold some of the responsibility?

Still funny though.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I do this type of work, not for the police, but for local businesses. I can tell you first hand that the cost involved in this sort of thing is not the material, but the time and equipment. If this came from a jail shop, then the equipment is long since paid for and the labor is essentially free. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This was a great story. Ya get what ya pay for.. err what we pay for. For once I think tax dollars were well spent on this venture. Pig shaped spot on a cow. At least they had the time to think up a good prank.

top topics

join