It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the 2006 T.V. Series "Jericho"??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I feel the urge to Recap coming on!

In the T.V. series Jericho, the U.S. is hit by nukes in several major cities, In episode 16 you find out the U.S. has ended the conflict by bombing Iran and N. Korea.....the series included martial law, the sovereignty of U.S. States, a deadly virus epidemic, wars between cities and towns over resources for survival, gang violence over resources for survival, the elimination of the "right to bear arms" and dont forget the series ended with the beginning of the next American Civil War......

Yeah, thats right, have we forgotten about this T.V. series?? This was back in 2006! Before the problems of the NDAA, SOPA, ACTA and world conflicts peaking to a climax! Isnt it obvious to us?? Once again, Hollywood and TPTB worked together to show us what was ahead
If you cant see this currently playing out, then its because you choose not to. All we need is the "staged" attack on U.S. soil, and the movies script comes to life. Of course to the sheeple, that was just another made for T.V. series that could NEVER happen in "real life".....
Some have to learn the hardway, and what a hardway it will be!!

Peace always, embracing honor, integrity and loyalty. Know and trust the One who gave His life for you and love your neighbor as yourself.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PROT3CTOR

I loved that show.. If I remember right the head of a major corporation was in cahoots with the head of homeland security and they had there own private military. They were the ones that actually set off the nukes.:

IMO the only way another country could successfully take down the US is if they had inside help from a major source... As crooked as some of these major corporations are i don't think it is that far fetched.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

That is the name of it! My cousin and I was trying to think of the name of that show the other day when we were talking about the possibilities of our nation being turned out by our own leadership and blaming it on foreiners...... Thank you.

Yes, I do remember it.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Wasn’t this show a remake of another TV show or movie?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

There was an X-Files episode never aired where a bunch of terrorists highjacked an airplane in an attempt to ram it into the World Trade Center.

But Scully and Muldare stopped them. Ta Da?

It was scheduled to be aired just before 9/11.

Now I watch David Duchonvy on Californication. Funny show.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I recently tried watching that show. Interesting yes but I couldn't get thru the first episode. imho its all conditioning so that its been accepted as reality when it happens and I cannot sit thru these types of shows and movies anymore. Another thing that bugs me is the increasing level of gore on primetime shows.. I am not religious or a parent but man I can see the brainwashed hate and fear so much now. Im gettin old..

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
it's not that they showed us "what's ahead" , we have a bad habit of acting out these scenarios ourselves after viewing them

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
yeah that sounds fairly likely, as scenarios go it sounds simple and easily organised.
I always thought the tv show 24 was in some way a tie in with helping the US population accepting a black president.
I wonder what else has been shown to influence everyone or reveal something?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Here's what happens.

People in denial mock televisioin show like Jericho.

When the s^^^ hits the fan, in a panic stricken state they go running for the safety of our underground bunkers, only to find the bunker doors locked from the inside.

And there's no more satellit feed for their televisions....not like the cable feed we have underground.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
And those nasty solar storms....what a sunburn you are going to get!!
edit on 3-2-2012 by tonycliffs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
i tired to watch it. too fake for me. and it lost my attention quick.

Surprisingly watched the walking dead and loved it

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Loved the show, and smirked to myself over the #loads of real conspiracies hidden in it as fiction. A shame they cancelled it, but damn, was it ever a great series.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonycliffs
Here's what happens.

People in denial mock televisioin show like Jericho.

When the s^^^ hits the fan, in a panic stricken state they go running for the safety of our underground bunkers, only to find the bunker doors locked from the inside.

And there's no more satellit feed for their televisions....not like the cable feed we have underground.

YES! THANK YOU!! You are exactly right! I have prepared to the best of my ability to survive the coming rioting and gang violence.....I've warned others the best I can.....I have emotionally dealt with what is coming, and will refuse help to ANYONE I have forewarned.....I will only help those who I have not warned....basically strangers. Doesnt make sense does it?? It makes perfect sense!! I am a man of sound body and of sound mind, if you wont at least honor me and investigate what I say is coming, you have spit in my face......I have nothing for you, you will learn your lesson the hardway and maybe next time youll listen to others warnings

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This thread deserves a bump.

Reminders are necessary.

top topics

join