It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B over Virginia 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Just found this during my daily ratch for fresh UFO vids. I actually think its a good catch, if it actually is a TR-3B that is. I've noticed reports of these things have increased quite alot over the past few weeks. Anybody else noticed?

Witness report: During the night of 01/05/12 I was outside my home doing some sky watching.At 8:38 P.M. I noticed aircraft heading my direction from the ENE.I turned my camcorder on and recorded the aircraft;which,at that time I thought to be a military refuel mission, as it passed my location heading WSW.At the time I was recording the event I had reservations as to whether or not it was a refuel mission.

I've tried to find pictures or videos of a refule mission as seen from the ground but no luck so i have no idea what that would look like.

A short time later at 9:06 P.M. I noticed what appeared to be the same craft heading my direction from the SW.As the craft was approaching my location,the craft were making a slight turn to the north and then to the northwest as they crossed directly over my location.I also recorded that event as well.While recording the event I realized that it was not a refuel mission!

Thoughts?

edit on 3-2-2012 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm going to have to say negative on the TR-3B in this video. I've seen a couple of them both far and up close, this video below is as close as it gets to the TR-3B triangle craft that I've seen online...

Go to 4:22 and turn unnecessary audio off...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

In that first video you can see its a fighter type aircraft towing something behind it. Like he said in the video, " a refueling mission or not" Probably a training flight for a Navy F-18 tanker.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I would say there would be different variations of the TR-3B for doing different things, just like we have with quite alot of other military vehicles.

Nice video aswell, not seen that one before. Shame you only get the one angle.

reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

That does make sense but i dont see why it would fly by and then turn around and fly by again
wouldnt that be quite a hard maneuver to do while refuling?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

I would say there would be different variations of the TR-3B for doing different things, just like we have with quite alot of other military vehicles.

Like what? A special version that has lights on it that they fly specifically over civilian areas in their "super secret" alien reverse engineered vehicle? Oh, what about the version that comes out blurry when you photograph it....or the version that perfectly mimics night time skydivers when viewed....

Yes, this super secret vehicle (well, not secret to us ubber-smart internet citizens......other than that though, lol), but yes, many versions to fit whatever I guess, lol.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Are you seeing these in NH?
Where?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Not sure about you guys but if I had a top-secret craft that I didn't want anybody to know about, the first thing I'd do was to put lights on it and fly around at night. The second thing would probably be to fly over populated areas.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The first thing I thought of was,

French aircraft.

I like this one, it is more triangle.

Photo found here.
nosint.blogspot.com/2009/06/kuwait-says-rafale-worth-serious.html

I also noticed that the camera in the video zoomed out and went all haywire when the aircraft was goin into the moonlight, we could not see the shadow.......

Just saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not credible in my own opinion.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
That could be any large aircraft with a triangular light configuration.

With no ability to tell the shape of the airframe further conjecture is pointless.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I doubt its either of those.

Given its filmed over the USA its likely to be a USAF tanker/transport or some such. Two lights on the wings, one centre fuselage and a set forward fuselage = mysterious triangle.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7

reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

That does make sense but i dont see why it would fly by and then turn around and fly by again
wouldnt that be quite a hard maneuver to do while refuling?

I chatted to the air crew of a Dutch tanker aircraft at an air show recently and they seemed to say that, once they linked up with the plane being refuelled, a computer took over control of both aircraft. Lest ways that is what I think they said. So it could well be training and a 180 turn might well be just the thing they would train to do?

Hope someone can confirm or elaborate on what I am saying.

To me, as a pure watcher in amazement at what planes can do, I understood only that it was all automatic.

As an aside, to see a Chinook being thrown around the sky was impressive as was the near vertical climb of the Vulcan. What an impressive plan that was.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Fair enough.

reply to post by dowot

Yeah i understand what you are saying, training for a 180 turn could be whats happening here. I had no idea they would be able to do that though. It would take precision.
edit on 3-2-2012 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Please, man, just call them triangles. That is enough to identify them as exotic craft.
There is no credible proof for devices called TR-3bs and their rotating tubs of mercury..
To call all triangles TR-3bs is like saying Bob Lazar's story about working on Area-51 UFOs is totally true.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I prefer free speech man. Dont tell me what to call certain things. I call them TR-3Bs because everyone knows exactly what i am talking about when they read it.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
There is soo much activity in the skies in Virginia. I live on the side of a mountain high up and from my back deck I can see sky for days. Each night I spend around 30 minutes just observing different flying objects. My mom used to think I was crazy saying they were UFO's, but now I even have her convinced. The way the lights move aren't normal.

Some just go straight up in the air til you can no longer see them. Others make lots of quick cuts and switch directions often. And some seem to go straight down into the mountains! One day I plan on getting a telescope so I can actually get closeups of these objects.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Skript420

Each night I spend around 30 minutes just observing different flying objects.

Wow, every night huh? Amazing, you describe the stereotypical type of sightings that one reads all over the internet, but seldom do we get video of such a thing (zipping around and going straight up till out of sight). Perhaps you should contact a UFO investigator. I'm sure they would be climbing all over themselves to flock to your area, and since it happens EVERY NIGHT they would have no problem getting professional video and measurements of your nightly UFO's.......

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
the one I saw had NO lights on it, was pretty creepy watching the triangular outline hovering over houses and making no sound.

new topics

top topics

join