It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous 'hack FBI and Scotland Yard phone call'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

You're on the money.
All security is really is a roadblock to someone getting in.
And someone with enough time and effort can get around the roadblock one way or the other.
It keeps out the curious but doesn't stop who's serious about getting in.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

you sir have never ever touched the anonymous community...and you are talking like an insider or a person who knows whats going down with anon

@0:06 -> the file in the corner right - nuff said

besides - and again for the 10000x time - anon is waaay older than all this internet-censorship lulzsec story...and there are a lot of people living the anonymous way with skillz way beyond your wisdom and imagination....

edit on 3-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen

you sir have never ever touched the anonymous community...and you are talking like an insider or a person who knows whats going down with anon

@0:06 -> the file in the corner right - nuff said

besides - and again for the 10000x time - anon is waaay older than all this internet-censorship lulzsec story...and there are a lot of people living the anonymous way with skillz way beyond your wisdom and imagination....

If there is so much skill associated with ANON why has their highest level of hacking reached to such grand heights of DDOS, give me a break, it a bunch of script kiddies attacking the gov. for immature reasons, led by a couple megalomaniacs.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

dont mix facts - you said

I know not a single ANON member that could crack

sure 99% of anons are just skiddys but thats not the point - the idea, the guts to do it and the community is important - combined with high skilled people anon is very powerfull...we can ge thankfull all the Ddos is the so called "cyber war" - if real hackers would start a "cyber war" hell could/would break loose...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
If there is so much skill associated with ANON why has their highest level of hacking reached to such grand heights of DDOS, give me a break, it a bunch of script kiddies attacking the gov. for immature reasons, led by a couple megalomaniacs.
I see zero skill in that video.

All I see is someone entering user names and passwords from a list of user names and passwords.

We all do this every day. There is no hacking shown in that so-called "hacking" video.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Oo right - because all these logs are obtained via bruteforcing...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

No its the otherway round. Anon are running rings around law enforcment agencies at present. They are running as fast as they can trying to keep up.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
Oo right - because all these logs are obtained via bruteforcing...
The video doesn't show how the logs were obtained...that's my point.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by caladonea

No its the otherway round. Anon are running rings around law enforcment agencies at present. They are running as fast as they can trying to keep up.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

every possebility is waay beyond "anon has no skill" - PoisAnon just as another example - but haters gonna hate

edit on 4-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
see the problem is, the true "higher ups" of "anon" do not claim to be anon, and don't show off their work like an attention hungry 50 year old. They will sit on the info until they have something good, upload it to somewhere like the piratebay, and let some other guy make it popular.

I disagree with most people saying anon is all little scripters, sure many are, but there are still some wise people out there, i have met a lot of them, but as i said, they don't call themselves anon, that's #ing dumb, i mean look at AnonyWarp over there, a real hacker wouldn't make their identity open like that.
edit on 7-2-2012 by doom27 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join