It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daniel's 4th Beast - Transformers from M-51 galaxy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Silicon-based ET from M-51 are invaders, says Sean David Morton of American Freedom Radio show "Strange Universe", on Camelot livestream Feb 2, 2012 (in the second part)

www.livestream.com...

To make it clear this would be the closest aliens to what we know as Transformers. Not sci fi anymore! Daniel's beast N4 - the beast of Revelation's forces are now identified to originate from M-51 galaxy, and perhaps are much closer. As other witnesses say of silicon-based shapeshifter aiens called Conformers, who control Reptilian T-rex race. Brothers Pickering. n Project Camelot radio

www.youtube.com...

Only a miracle can avert the Apocalypse. perhaps such a miracle is the Fatima promised Era of Peace? But if Fatima real secrets speak instead of what we know so far, of the coming of antichrist, then expect the Rapture Now. Also keep in mind the two secrets of Jacinta of Fatima written down in 1921 shortly before her dead, the secret of heaven (sky, space) and the secret of the earth.

I don't care which church or religion you are in. It is coming, called Dajjal by the Muslims. Of course God can postpone it with His sovereign will for any time period. But let be aware one day it will come. And that day may be Now. We have been warned too many times already, regardless of the churches.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
That's a good one.

I needed a laugh this morning.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

All the talk as far as any conjunctions or connections to current mythologies regarding greys, reptilians, pleiedians or any of that other stuff that has a extremely high probability of being total fiction, I suspect is also fiction.

On the other hand, from a serious standpoint of probability, it would not be far fetched for an intelligent, equiv-tech, or just moderately better civilization to put together self repairing, 'intelligent' machine probes to explore the galaxy where biology wouldn't stand up to the extremely long distances and times involved, not to mention all the nasty sleeting radiation over hundreds, if not thousands of years.

I can see us, we humans sending AI probes out to query places like the 'super earth' that was just found once we hit the AI benchmark.

If there's been any other intelligent advanced technology civilizations, similar to us, depending on when they reached that point, It wouldn't be too surprising for something like Voyager or Pioneer, or 'smarter' to swing by the neighborhood for a 'hello'.

Such could be good, giving us insight into other technologies and solutions by taking a look at the probe, and sending our own 'hello'.
Such could also be very very bad if, for instance the machines are semi-sentient swarm replicators.

If there's actual machine intelligence, a real AI, I'd suspect it'd be better, than worse out of respect that we may be able to reason with it, and with intelligence comes curiosity, so, it, or they would want to get a good look at us to satisfy that curiosity before any hostile nonsense happens.

join