It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are they

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
dose anyone have an undebunked photo of the infamous "black triangle" craft.
any theories on their origin.
personally i think they are ours.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well we like to make triangle shaped aircrafts, so its pretty big chance its one of ours.

I was going to say that there is no need for an aerodynamic triangle in space and thus its ours, but then I remembered most discs are pretty aerodynamic too for some reason, lol.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Look up Belgium Trangle UFO. No one has poo-pooed that yet, I think.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
i have seen the belgium photo and it is very good.
just seems strange that there have been litrally 1000s sightings over the years that there are no more photos or even a video.
these things also seem to move very slowly at low altitude in well populated areas, perfect conditions for a smoking gun photo op ?

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I've only ever had one person suggest that I carry a camera everywhere i go. My high school art teacher. I have tried to do so, for various reasons, but I seem to forget anyhow. I think that not everyone has got that type of advice, so the chances of someone actually having a camera with them at any given point when a UFO appears may be pretty low. Combine that with shock of seeing something like that and you might even forget you have a camera with you.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
There has been many Black Triangle sightings recently...ironically enough over major highways and around major cities. Normally big cities hold the larger air force bases, so one would think they are ours. But my theory is...why? Why are they flown over the major cities for everyone to see? It's like they are just toying with us, showcasing whatever they have up there. Despite on how much I want to say it is "alien", I just don't believe they are, but the reason why the Government is flying these craft over the cities still confuses me.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Here is an image of what I found over the internet which suggest a government type craft that in the night has lights that form a triangle...making it look like a UFO. The craft is apparently the TR-3B, according to this site. It was the first time I heard of this name.

Here is yet another image that is of triangle formation. This one is digitally created, but still suggests the same theory.

In case any are wondering, robocat.users.btopenworld.com... is the site. From reading the site I pretty much confirmed that they are some government craft. But then again, I could be wrong...but that is the most logical explanation at the moment.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chieftian Chaos
There has been many Black Triangle sightings recently...ironically enough over major highways and around major cities. Normally big cities hold the larger air force bases, so one would think they are ours. But my theory is...why? Why are they flown over the major cities for everyone to see? It's like they are just toying with us, showcasing whatever they have up there. Despite on how much I want to say it is "alien", I just don't believe they are, but the reason why the Government is flying these craft over the cities still confuses me.

Well, with all the airtraffic over cities and such its no wonder that there is a bigger chance of seeing a "triangle" like aircraft... Its most likely an ordinary aircraft that looks like one due to shadowing/angle/loss of glasses.
Secondly everyone will probably just dismiss them as UFO's (fake ones at that), why not fly over cities? Its the perfect cover up, heh.

If I remember correctly, one of the best accounts I've read is a very detailed description of a black triangle (Aurora?) being refuelled by a tanker over Scotland or something. The witness was a guy that was trained in recognizing aircrafts apparently (cant remember all the details). Shows that at least that one is definetly manmade

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Look into TR-3B, TR-38 (seen it as both), and Aurora, and you should see more than you ever wanted to know....

new topics

top topics

join