It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clown sightings/attempted abductions in the midwest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
OMG IT has came back,but ever since that movie i am deathly afraid of clowns,they are not funny at all

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
here's the link, forgot how to do videos. Enjoy
edit on 3-2-2012 by pierregustavetoutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Clowns were really Aliens, and this is why children have deep seated fear of them, because the alien clowns would come to them in their sleep and probe them

The Shriner's keep them under lock and key and only let them out when the circus comes to town, so they can do their rituals in large auditoriums and no one can prove what happened

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

Man, I hated that film when I was a kid..

By far one of the scariest films I'd ever watched, growing up.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Oh God...

Don't get me wrong, but this is the kind of stuff I hope happens to me JUST so I can make fun of him and pull a Jokerish "Why so tinnyyyyyy"... or.. "How bout a magic trick??? I'll make this pencil of yours disappear!

No seriously parents just hang around the high risk school with a bb gun, when he get half a pound of lead up his a$$ he'll stay the hell away...

edit on 3-2-2012 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have lived in the midwest for almost 40 years and other than John Wayne Gacy..I have NEVER heard anything about clowns trying to abduct people/kids..

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pixiefyre
Killer Klowns from Outer Space!!

I hate clowns and that movie totally freaked me out. I could not watch it. It was just creepy.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Time4aChange

Yeah, that's the one. It's not really credible, but it's a good read nonetheless. Thanks for linking it!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bladerunner44
reply to post by zeroeffect

Just yesterday a clown approached me on the street, It was just so odd, I wasn't sure if he was a real clown or just some person dressed like one

whats the difference? 0.o

Id never been a fan of clowns as a kid and watching the film "IT" by steven king made sure that i never changed my mind!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Great story dude,thanks for sharing!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Once again this thread is NOT about the movies and i resent the ones who hijacked the thread. This is about real sightings and abduction attempts and those who wish to share experiences or stories from areas that have had experiences with this..

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs

Originally posted by bladerunner44

Just yesterday a clown approached me on the street, It was just so odd, I wasn't sure if he was a real clown or just some person dressed like one

whats the difference? 0.o

Id never been a fan of clowns as a kid and watching the film "IT" by steven king made sure that i never changed my mind!!!!

Dude or dudette you made me laugh out loud, I guess you didn't get the joke: lol:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I always had a hunch that the "Killer Clowns from Outer Space" had to be based on a true story.

It was too stupid to be anything made up by writers.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Furthermore, I say it should be declared open season on clowns.

They're clearly doing more harm than good, and no kid wants a clown at their birthday party anymore.

Sorry clownies, you just have no place left in society. Even circus' dont want traditional clowns anymore. I'd suggest either getting familiar with the bull riding scene and becoming a rodeo clown, or think about hangin up the oversized red bowling shoes and red nose.

This was bound to happen.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
IT is an Alien, Demon, CIB(Clowns in Black, more powerful and dangerous then the MIB) cover up of some kind. The CIB is also heavly involved with the Illuminati which is represented in songs like Send in the Clowns, Tears of a Clown. CIBs walk among us in our every day lives always watching, as said in the song Send in the Clowns. . . THEY are already HERE.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hi folks!

Signed up just to post a comment regarding these clowns. Me & a mate are from a place called Easterhouse in Glasgow, UK. In the early 90's there was loads of sightings of clowns in a van trying to abduct kids from all over Glasgow especially were we where from. I remember alot of panic & being terrified myself that I might see them!

My mate is from a different part of Easterhouse & he also remembers alot about this!

He found this link tonight so reading about it happening elsewhere on the other side of the planet is rather freaky!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longshots
Oh, quit clowning around.

Bu dum tss

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Did someone call my name? I am coming for you! Seriously though, after watching The Poltergeist and SK's IT, and Killer Klowns from Outer space when I was growing up, I really think that there is something to the whole interdimensional clown species theory. I remember this story sure scared the crap out of me. I doubt that "realness" of the site, but something is gnawing on the back of my mind.....there just might be something going on here! Sleep tight!
edit on 13-6-2012 by ReMeDee1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2012 by ReMeDee1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

u can be a pervert without being a clown,but you cant be a clown without being a pervert.seriously not a joke

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
it wasn't just boston and the midwest, it was north + south america. before the internet came along and gave them the means to meme, kids were reporting clowns beckoning them into vans all over the Western Hemisphere within the span of ~15 years.

(from mrs. wakeman vs. the antichrist)

click dis if you don't want to sleep tonight.

edit on 13-4-2015 by ATODASO because: friggin clowns, man

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join