It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul fans LOOK HERE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
just a reminder, Paul hasnt even started yet, this isnt his first go round and the national poles show him very strong, things I think are about to get interesting.I think santorum and newt are done here soon......but ok, Ive had enough. I will not turn on the main stream media because I know whats there. What can we do to combat this and atleast try to make it harder for the elites to get their way. what can we do to help this guy...and no trolls please, your mind is hypnotized by the media go away. Here is a list of annoying things Ive done .

- constantly make comments at the bottom of newt,romney, santorum articles on cnn,fox,msnbc websites that support paul,also say i will not vote for anyone else, true or not, and after non related articles, in a nice way, just throw it in
-spread youtube videos,and facebook, youtube and paypal support ron, make comments, and constantly bitch about the media blackout
-vote and make your friends and family vote,i was made to watch the debates, didnt take me long to see who the teacher is.
-if we say we are only voting for paul, this will confuse the scenario they are creating as far as votes
-we need to have a HUGE party
I know this wont fix anything but atleast people will see just how many fans he has, I cant beleive 2 draft dodgers are being given all of the media support, thats just wrong. any other ideas please post because Im not all that crafty, if its cold or rainy outside thats what ive been doing in my spare time, maybe we can make a difference, thanks and leave ideas........REVOLUTION MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS....FIGHT A GOOD HONEST FIGHT
edit on 3-2-2012 by avatard because: fell asleep

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by avatard

My Dad is now a fan, and I really didn't think he would nudge.

Go RP, my family is starting to see his good work

S&F

edit on 3-2-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: Grammer

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
While i am going for RP, he is coming last, behind everyone else, so it is unlikely he will win.

While all the RP fans and himself have been successful in spreading awareness, i'm afraid the majority of Americans are too stupid to see that Ron Paul is good for the country.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I agree with u when u say things are about to pick up for him. I've had a facebook for almost 4 years now but it wasn't until about 2 years ago when I actually started sharing links. Half of what I share has been Ron Paul related and it was just recently I found out most of the 172 friends on my list, never heard of RP until they started reading article links, vid links or any one of my long rants in the comments. All of them support RP and they are starting to share info as well now. I even turned my girlfriend's family onto him and they were lifelong, hard core Democrats including her dad, a former mayor. 25 family members and friends of mine will vote for the first time in their lives, for Ron Paul.

Everytime I go to Best Buy or Wal-Mart I go to electronics, open the browser on all of them and leave them at www.dailypaul.com.

I been doing the whole business card thing with websites addys that we all know.

We are being lied to about the support he really has, the first states no doubt had fraud involved and I think it's all going to come out. Things are happening for a reason, whether it's fate, destiny, whatever u call it, the media lies and government propaganda will not stop it. RP is here for a reason and I believe his true support will finally be revealed.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
You think that the corporate bipartisan elites gamble their power away? You think these megalomaniacs will cast their might to the whim of the peasantry? A politician inside the establishment for 30+ years is no rogue but controlled opposition. RP is another Obama but now from the right. A false sense of choice. Mr.Hope & Change on campaign was a totally different person than the agent he turned out to be while in power. O simply ignored all election promises and furthered the previous administrations' agenda. The proof is in his actions not words. If you think RP is some kind of saviour or unrestrainable rogue, then you need to look back through all previous administrations up to JFK. Elections are a sham and the sooner everyone accepts this, the better.

Acceptance is the first step on the road to recovery or so I'm told.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I guess the best way to get people aware of his message is to actually tell them. I try not to discuss politics with my family because they just regurgitate whatever is being said by the media at the time, and they're very close-minded. But yeah, spreading the word about his message with whatever medium you can is really the only good way. I personally think the man makes way too much sense, and is too "opposite end of the spectrum" from these other rich bassturds that are running. While I would love to see it, I dont think it would happen simply because its evident the media blackout/smear campaign will make sure that someone who is part of the status quo will be made emperor....I mean President. Remember how the media glorified Obama and had people thinking that he was gonna fix everyones problems his first year in office and then it would be nothing but sunshine and hookers after that? Then after he got elected it seemed like things turned, and suddenly everything that happened bad was his fault. I was watching an interview on Jimmy Kimmel a while back and Charles Barkley was saying how if Obama took a pistol and shot himself in the head the media would complain that he only shot himself once, lol.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

i used to think that, but ron paul truly is different. once you see that the rest doesnt matter. im not even concerned if he wins or not, its about more then the election. would be nice if he did though

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

I do wish he was indeed a rogue candidate and not controlled opposition. I hope you are right though, but logic screams otherwise.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
and no trolls please, your mind is hypnotized by the media go away. Here is a list of annoying things Ive done .

So, no "trolls", huh? You mean people who don't support Ron Paul?

What is this, but Troll behavior?:

- constantly make comments at the bottom of newt,romney, santorum articles on cnn,fox,msnbc websites that support paul,also say i will not vote for anyone else, true or not, and after non related articles, in a nice way, just throw it in
-if we say we are only voting for paul, this will confuse the scenario they are creating as far as votes

FIGHT A GOOD HONEST FIGHT

Yeah. Right.

If Ron Paul is what this country wanted, he'd be a lot more popular. The fact is, he's too radical for a lot of people and many disagree strongly with his policies. Yes, the media ignores him. They don't take him seriously. Neither do many people. I'm not sure he takes himself seriously.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Not supporting Ron Paul equates us as a troll? I don't like Ron Paul because of my own thoughts, not because of the media.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
When is Ron Paul gong to make his comeback???

I thought Ron Paul fans were saying Nevada.

Latest Nevada Poll:
www.realclearpolitics.com...
Romney 50%
Gingrich 25%
Paul 15%
Santorum 8%

So it looks like Ron Paul will continue on his winless streak.

What is the next State Ron Paul fans are saying he will win in a landslide?
edit on 3-2-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Romney 50% Gingrich 25% Paul 15% Santorum 8%

What i kept telling people since the Iowa caucus....Ron Paul isn't going to steal many votes from the other candidates. They are far too different in far too many areas.

The hardcore libertarian voter is dwarfed by regular conservative voters.

top topics

join