It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sound around Amarillo, Tx

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Im hearing a loud low rumbling(more like a low humming sound) out side, not overly loud but loud enough for me to hear it while i was watching tv, theirs also the sound of what sounds like a tie fighter... just toned down a lot is the best i can explain it. i would record it but i honestly have nothing at all to record it with. Ive lived here for over 10 years and ive never heard anything like this before

at first i thought it was just the usual trains but its way to loud for me to be hearing it from inside my house and it dosent sound like a train at all, it started maby 30mins ago after it stopped raining and been going since
edit on 3-2-2012 by MissSinFull because: more details

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Finally these are bein reported in a place somewhat close to Lubbock, TX. Guess I'll be listening a little harder when I'm outside now.

Workin the night shift at a hotel so I'll see if I notice anything the next couple nights

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
let me know if you hear anything as well

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I've been hearing the same the thing in chicago starting an hour ago

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gak730

so weird that would mean it started for you about the same time it started for me

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Maybe it has something to do with that "Fireball" that was flying across Texas last night.

But I'm just outside of Ft. Worth, and don't hear anything unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSinFull

Did you go outside?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
yea everything was all wet so i was just on my porch

it went away a little bit ago, so strange i couldn't help but keep listing to it, i just wish i could of recorded it for you all to of heard as well
edit on 3-2-2012 by MissSinFull because: (no reason given)

top topics

join