It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fractal Infinity & The Macro-Quantum Factor

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Note: this is an excerpt of my own work,
inspiration was derived form Rupert Sheldrake's morphogenetic field theory
and the many other fringe thinkers whom are mentioned in subsequent links.
A line "______" like so denotes a suggested memory retention/rest point,
to avoid Info Overload...always go with your own impulses however.

Fractal Infinity

&

The Macro-Quantum Factor

For a summery of what is contained in section 1.0
(still to be posted here on ATS)

see this post

2.1 The Fundamental Dynamics of Gravity and Macro-Physical Phenomenon.

All finite phenomenal frequencies of matter and energy exist on various integers; wavelengths or channels of the same cosmic octave of space and each form of matter/energy has a different threshold of infinite depth that is accessed by its quality centered on a different octave/channel to every other form of matter/energy of the same quantified space. However it isn't a linear depth as in down but a within inward centralised depth so Gravity being the most expansive phenomena encompasses all other frequencies of depth, thus like Russian dolls next comes epsilon waves, gamma, ultraviolet, infra-red/heat/light, sound, electromagnetism and then atomic. they all exist with same volume of space but at various wavelengths of depth which are shorter than gravity...hence gravity encompasses them, because it is expansive it cycles slower and has a more permeable quality about it.

The essence of Gravity can be understood to be similar to how a quantified bracket of measurement on ruler when placed over an elastic band will show that the amount of existing mass from within the range of bracket of measurement is decreased as the elastic is stretched. Hence gravity is a wide thin waveform but there is a hidden factor which gives its thinness a mighty quality. Effectively gravity is a carrier wave by which all other phenomena manifest through, But the aspect of which mainstream science has not understood yet is that all waveforms have 2fold manifest qualities (i.e. macro and micro cosmic)

First is the wavelength by which their effect occurs phenomenally speaking:

e.g. gravity is an agglutinising phenomena that grounds things; so it has a slow active waveform in the macro level of the cosm. As analogy think of sound and how fast high treble frequencies cannot penetrate the walls of a room as easily as slow sub bass frequencies. This is because they are shorter wavelengths and so more cycles occur in which the peak of their cycle creates friction against the matter particles in the wall, thereby absorbing energy and slowing the speed at which they move through i.e. the damping out effect where high frequencies become lower as they are absorbed by mass and thus get quieter at the same time. On the other hand bass that is pumping out at the same relative threshold of amplitude as the treble is already slower in frequency, so the number of cycles that can create friction with the wall is less, thus it slips though much easier with more yield of volume on the other side. So the phenomenally active quality of gravity is like sub bass.

The second quality is the quantum/microcosmic function of a waveform:

i.e. the undetectable aspect of the waveform which augments its phenomenal frequency; the quantum components/quantum foam arrange and trigger scalar cluster patterns that produce the waveform

2.2 Advanced Physics of The Scalar Function

The quantum foam is akin to a colloidal silver solution; positive electromagnetically charged monatomic silver particles repulsed by each other and thus suspended in a liquid medium as equidistant points. In the imploverse this is the equivalent of quantum-components imploding with infinite depth - inward implosion, whilst repulsed equally by one another by the equal charge of their outer envelope.

The smallest quantum components are micro Tori (mT) which have an Implosive charge of depth (Dch). The neutral charge of space is actually mT collectively expressing this exponential frequency of implosive Dch which exceeds the Dch of all manifest phenomena i.e. an infinitive-waveform (Iw). The mT of the quantum foam thus exhibit this exponential Iw Dch in unison when matter or energy is absent , and this produces the appearance of seemingly empty space. The Master-Macrocosmic Torus (MMT) of an Imploversial cosmos encapsulates all mT of its cosm and the Dch of its fundamental waveform encompasses them all. So, the MMT supports the seemingly empty space Iw Dch of mT with the fundamental carrier wave of it's implosive scope. Thus the Dch of MMT causes the mT of its quantum foam to all shrink by equal measure into the infinite depth of the Cosm's Imploversial scope.

When matter or energy is present the Dch of mT still implode infinitesimally but the rate is a slower speed, so a ratio of Dch contrast is produced between mT that express empty space and those that express manifest phenomena. The phenomenal waveforms have at least two slower speed Dch rates than the exponential Iw of empty space, this enables them to express cyclic frequency as opposed to exponential uniform Iw's. The multiple alternating speeds of Dch of cyclic phenomena create ripples of illusory movement i.e. like LED lights on a grid turning on and off in succession producing the illusion of a single light moving across space; this is called scalar movement. These ripples of cyclic phenomena mimic the Torus shape of the cosm. So that from the defined scope of a given cyclic phenomenon's presence the scalar ripples move inward along the vertical Axis from both poles of the Torus shape that they mimic, whist also moving outward from the centre/equatorial disk. In the case of a material particle such as an atom there are multiple scalarly mimicked Tori that move as clusters of scalar movement, which in turn create cluster based scalar-ripples of which form the atomic Torus by which in comparison is a standing wave cluster, which moves only when another atomic Torus cluster in motion comes into contact with it whereby the collective Dch frequency signature of the moving atom has a repulsive effect on the standing wave atom.

waveforms of energetic phenomena occur in scalar wave/particle patterns that are ripples being either repulsed out of, or attracted into the vortation of a core frequency of an atomic Torus cluster, whereby the matrix of harmonic Dch arrangements creating the atom/particle-Torus, manifest repulsive or attractive EM fields due to all mT's being innately magnetic themselves. As this happens the smaller tori cluster patterns of the energetic phenomena scalarly travel into the donut of the atomic (or whichever particle in question) Torus, thus adding more energy to its core harmonic Dch frequency than it naturally accommodates. Thus the excess energy is scalarly pulsed out from the equatorial disc in a radial manner or as discharge out of either or both ends of the north and south axis like the beam of discharge that is seen emanating from the center of galaxies.

Continued - Next Post

edit on 2-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The variable harmonic matrices of any given Torus/element as well as the kinds of particles absorbed by them determine a wide variety of discharge patterns. i.e. straight beams, splayed funnel beams both single or double ended, and then different velocity and amplitude equatorial ripples. When all of them occur at once in more or less equal measure omni directional phenomena such as sound and light/radiation result, this is the general default in nature but in electronic devices arrangements of uncommonly met clusters produce accentuated pulses of radiation such as a laser beams etc.

All cyclic frequencies are embedded in the spectrum of Dch which is occupied by Gravity, which itself is a Torus shape but on a higher frequency band of mT cyclic Dch and wider macrocosmic expanse than anything else, meaning its ratio of lesser Dch acceleration in contrast with the Iw acceleration of empty space, is the fastest rate than any other cyclic phenomena and thus the shallowest in contrast with empty space. The wider the expanse of a Gravitational field the more ripples of its scalar cycles there are flowing inward, creating a cumulation of stronger/more frequent Gravitational pressure as it approaches the core of it's toroidal vortex. This would be synonymous with the expanse of the sun's heliosphere

So, this explains how gravity is the slowest cycling macrocosmic phenomenon produced by scalar ripples of the fastest accelerating Dch frequencies in the mT of the quantum foam, akin to how the elastic band becomes very fine in mass over its length when stretched; The fineness is akin to the thinness of the ratio of gravity's mT-Dch in contrast with the Dch of uniform exponential Iw's of empty space, and the stretched length is akin to the greater quantity of time it takes for a single cycle to complete (being the slowest phenomena). This explains why the phenomenal effect of Gravity is so little in the quantum world, thus all other cyclic phenomena access greater contrast of shallower Dch compared to the Iw's of space and exist embedded within the relatively greater Dch scope of Gravity as was described earlier in 2.1 with the Russian dolls analogy.

In other words all phenomenal frequencies have faster cyclic speeds in their macrocosmic expressions as they proceed up the spectrum from Gravity to atomic/quantum particles, sound/electromagnetism, light/ heat/infra-red, ultraviolet, gamma and epsilon. As they become quicker cycles in the macrocosmic level, the Dch acceleration on the quantum level becomes slower and slower in contrast with the exponential Iw's of empty space. So, the elastic band analogy applies here too, i.e. all phenomenal energy and matter utilise the same fundamental volume of mT Iw Dch which becomes depleted/shallower in acceleration as they become higher finite frequencies in the macrocosmos.

Therefore:

1. shallower volume/ slower acceleration of mT Dch equates to faster finite frequencies (energy).

2. greater volume/faster acceleration of mT Dch equates to slower finite frequencies (matter/mass). Gravity fits into the matter/mass spectrum, as a very slow frequency that cannot produce a tangible quality.

This is why all though gravity is called the weakest charge/slowest force, this is only in the experiential macrocosm, it is simultaneously the strongest charge/fastest force of quantum mT Dch having the greatest wavelength of Dch, hence it is the carrier wave which holds wthin it's own Dch the potential for all other forms of phenomena to manifest through. As such gravity holds hidden qualities (psuedo-forms) of all other types of energy except there is no definition of finite length to the qualities it contains, they rather exist as a collapsed unified ultimate force which has relative influence over all possible defined lengths of phenomena that it's spectrum encompasses.

Hence gravity has an Electromagnetic EM effect in its own domain i.e. binding all other things to its common core of influence.

Continued in this post

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

What a bunch of gobbledygook*****.

All finite phenomenal frequencies of matter and energy exist on various integers; wavelengths or channels of the same cosmic octave of space and each form of matter/energy has a different threshold of infinite depth that is accessed by its quality centered on a different octave/channel to every other form of matter/energy of the same quantified space

Phenomenal frequencies? = Remarkable frequencies? Which ones are not remarkable? What is the baseline for ones that are or are not...?

Infinite depth accessed by its quality centered...

Accessed? Accessed by whom or what?

How does a "quality" access something? That is like saying a person is accessed by their good nature. In the English language, that also means an F in grammar class.

edit on 3-2-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

AWESOME, I just did a speed read of Mandelbrots "The Fractal Geometry of Nature" over the past couple days, as well as reading multiple papers that pertain to the subject....

I haven't yet read what you have posted, but I'm sure looking forward to telling you what I think, and hopefully you can tell me I'm right lol.

I'm currently working on a 'thesis' of sorts that combine fractals, koch, and philosophy and psychology. At the same time including the construct of the biblical texts(particular works in the canon), numerical applications(pascal, fibonacci sequence, etc), and numerology(all variations, and meanings)... although I always come back to my own interputation of numbers and their meanings(which i swear is bulletproof)

keep up the good work

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Well, that's great.... mixing Science, the Bible, Numerology Philosophy and Physics together, because they are all just the same thing when you think about it right?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Well, that's great.... mixing Science, the Bible, Numerology Philosophy and Physics together, because they are all just the same thing when you think about it right?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I protest! This has nothing to do with fractals!
It is just a word thrown into the mumbo jumbo of this post!
It doesn't even have to do with fractal cosmonology!
The buzzword is used out of context on a fantasy spree to find god.
I protest in the name of Mandelbrot!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

It is too do with fractal infinity i.e. space that implodes via torsional vortex dynamics that vortate via the Fibonacci sequence's pattern. its how space has infinite depth because it is innately fractal in essence. The link refered to as a summery of section 1.0 extrapolates upon this in a greater detail than this post. Thanks for pointing out the lack of this prerequisite understanding for the context of correlating the fractal quality of Implosive Depth Charge and scalar clusters n this thread.

To the ancient Hindus zero represented/s infinite potential and is considered 1 in the context of the beginning of creation or the fundamentalist force/ canvas of reality. then they have 1 as in measyureing the amount of an object or thing, and 2 , 3 etc. the same way as modern westerners do. but when talking about creation zero is always one and likewise 1 is considered the 2nd number and 2 is the 3rd and so on until they reach 9 which is the tenth and 10 reduces to 1 via the reduction principle i.e. 10 > 1+0 = 1 or in their terminology of creation 1(2) + 0(1)= 1(2) and 1(2) is synonymous with the Fibonacci beginning with 1,1, as simultaneous mirror images of the cosmos which is also synonymous with a double torus field.

Originally posted by boncho

What a bunch of gobbledygook*****.

All finite phenomenal frequencies of matter and energy exist on various integers; wavelengths or channels of the same cosmic octave of space and each form of matter/energy has a different threshold of infinite depth that is accessed by its quality centered on a different octave/channel to every other form of matter/energy of the same quantified space

Phenomenal frequencies? = Remarkable frequencies? Which ones are not remarkable? What is the baseline for ones that are or are not...?

Infinite depth accessed by its quality centered...

Accessed? Accessed by whom or what?

How does a "quality" access something? That is like saying a person is accessed by their good nature. In the English language, that also means an F in grammar class.

edit on 3-2-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

you guys are just too funny.

But in all seriousness, for the sake of any youngsters or those with languages other than english, that come across this thread andthe irresponsible misuse of language (quoted above).

The word Phenomenal does not mean the same thing as the word remarkable. A phenomenon is a natural force.. people use the word phenomenal in slang context for things being remarkable (amazing) because the natural phenomena of the cosmos are amazing.

My advice for the audience i am posting for is to always use a dictionary when viewing comments that adherents of science state in these kinds of posts and message boards. They really aren't interested in educating anyone and they abuse knowledge via construing facts to derail the relevant content posted.

Good luck
edit on 3-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

fractals are wonderful, magical, the key to understanding, however you are off in the wrong direction.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

The word Phenomenal does not mean the same thing as the word remarkable. A phenomenon is a natural force.. people use the word phenomenal in slang context for things being remarkable (amazing) because the natural phenomena of the cosmos are amazing.

Ah... good ol' sarcasm.

Lost on the brilliant minds of Finite Fractal Energy Research Phenomena

Also known as fffffffffffffffFFERP.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Which is also known as:

Imploversial Physics

Again.

Again.

The Omniverse

How many boards do you fill with this crap?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I love the flat earth society.
t the beginning of the year they had a big argument, about what type (?) of flat the earth is!
It was really entertaining.
Worth reading their forums!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
You should probably direct your future posts to the Metaphysics and Philosophy Forum. And just think, while you are there, you can also link people to your funky beats.

If you want to talk about phenomena in the Science forum, that would require posting information about the device/instruments you used to record said observable occurrence.

In which case, others could also replicate your observation.

Then, after explaining your ideas (hypothesis) on the matter, they would also be able to come to the same conclusion as you did because it would be able to be replicated using the math? or whatever it is you used.

However, for some reason I don't think you observed anything and your conclusions are nothing more than gobbledygook you came up with as a hobby to confuse people and make yourself seem more important than you really are. In other words, you are talking about a bunch of stuff being phenomenal, not phenomena.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I read the whole thing. What I think you are missing is Gravityassociation as well as all Quantum Particles ties to a Multiversal System. I think you are looking at this TOO SMALL.

Although your read is intelligent and has merit...it seems like you are limiting too much to our single Universal State...when I believe that the Quantum World and especially the minimums and maximums of specific quantum particles may obtain within a Proton or Neutron...never less than a Min....never more than a Max....but free to blink in and out of existance betweeen the Min. and Max....where are they going or existing?

My opinion...we have new Divergent Universal States being created constantly and these particles are going to their larger particles in largr numbers close or at Max. based on PROBABILITY of a reality action. So...the quantum particles in the protons and neutrons that make upyou and your car are close or at maximum as you drive a route to work that you drive everyday...in one Divergent Universal State....the road is closed that you usually take due to an accident....the quantum particle exchange position and existance baced on a higher probability in all possible Divergent states where the accident is deamed certain. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I agree with "we are creating divergent universal states constantly" and I have explained this elsewhere on the web. One could call it the The Macro-Quantum leap factor. Whereby every moment the cosmos is expanding and contracting at an alarming rate thereby governing the rate of implosion i.e. a torus collapsing into its 4D static Hypersphere and then springing back out....The 4D Hypersphere level of the quantum foam is the Akashic Records/Field and each time ones self's 3D information re-expands they are actually being transported by a portal nexus of toroidal wormholes that link all toroids throughout the Macro-Quantum foam (MQF)...Intent is the navigation system which determines which divergent cosmos oneself is transported to, which could be anywhere in the Macro-Quantum foam. 4D is non-linear so it takes no-linear time to be sent to an alternate cosmos which hosts an event which is different from the one in which is divergent from ones initial cosm form the previous moment..

All Cosms in the MQF have a static signature of potential, an unchanging blueprint of events that proceed one another in sequence, and the expanding/collapsing states which access 4D Akashic space in each closure of a moment is the key to the interconectedness of all possible alternate events that are divergent from any given unique moment in a single static blueprint of a give toroids timeline. So essentially an experience of a cosmos is actually a string of static events which are potentially spread out across infinity. One might be subject to a certain degree of restriction depending on their Akashic signature of intent. I feel that this is what dejavu is related to...Many time one could have live the same sequence of events and the deja vu is a recognition of that Akashic pathways prior use.
edit on 3-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
yeah it's what I believe(regards to my previous comment), I'm certain that many others did as well...

It's painstaking obvious, but yeah...

Where is the sustenance for fractals? Is just something you want to pass off in arrogance(because I believe you're right, but many don') or is it that you don't recognize the knowledge threshold of the majority of your audiance...

You're going to have to define, Octave Set for your scalar model, and what justifications you have for doing so...down to the weakest of concept thresholds that a child in the 4th grade could understand... being geometry

As far as my numerology application... it's essentially based in the progression of the numbers, and what they mean relative in their developement on a pascal type triangle, as well as binary...

here's one for ya, probably overlooked...
search: decimal pattern 8, understand what that means(which you may already do), understand what implications it has into your model, and to the base 10's, hundreds, throusands, and so on...) then figure out what it means under decimal patter 8 to 24 is, and their relationship

that might shed some light onto the 24 elders, 24 hours, and the numerology behind 24... then there's always the coboctahedron(COH), and 24 edges, being 12 vectors in which sets it all at equalibrium around 1 singularity...maybe a little jesus reference, as well as there being the orthographic plane of projection of the COH bringing forth the star of david, in which gives premise to the 12 again, having 12 sides(another Revelations reference)... I could go on listing it, including the 12,000 of 12 tribes, and what it means for 144,000 in relation to time and mass, and the pendulum effect. But yeah... good ole' pendulum

So my theory does have merit... a little too much actually lol

but it all boils down to 8, the octave, and it's doubling nature, it's a good one, but is only construct of polarity, duality, giving premise to doubling, 4 is the number of justice, universal justice, 1+2+3+4=10, the base 10, or the 10', 1000', etc... althought that simple statement doesn't give sustenance for my reasoning, but hey... pythagoreas agreed..

your scalar is probably a good one, for you didn't define it really, so yeah... how do you? You gave an all around idea(kinda), but what exactly do you mean?

And then you can plug that into your Torus, pull out a cuboctahedron, toss a crystallin structure to it that mimics it to scale(down to , spin it all around, and do something useful with it... well that, and it being the same construct to the latice of any quantum computing after constructing it out of a silicon.

I'd like to see much more of what you have to bring to the table, it's obvious you're on the right track...IMO lol.

It's never going to catch on, untill there's a practical use for it, if neither of us solve anything, it will atleast contribute to some day doing so, via collective consciousness(IMO)

I've read plenty on the topic, but can only find old school lit, and would like to know more about your theory, as far as the math, and relationships of octaves, for they are not all in a equilibrium of sorts in the electromagnetic scale when attempted to being applied... also, in measuring and predicting or modeling this implies shifts between octave paradigms, and how is that effected in any mathematical sense... i kinda get it, but there's much more for me to learn and comprehend, that's why i'd like to hear more of your theory.

BTW, where's the justification for Infinity? Everyone likes to throw that word around, but rarely bring any real arguement for it, as to how it fits to their theory, although it's a great cop-out.

All my work has to do with things at equilibrium, besides the 'mass effect*' and the pendulum(that's a whole different theory and beast to tackle)
I'm fair comprehension of mathematical principals behind 'physics' in general, so yeah... toss in some numbers and justifications on why they apply to model and I can keep up.. either way, a better, more convincing theory would be awesome to see...

I essentially see it as a story line, and what a story it is...(I'm not the only one)

can't wait to see more

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

great points, but one problem...

I would suggest that probability and entropy are just ficticious things we come up with out of a lack of understanding in the principals behind creation and expansion, the introduction of more fractals essentially, and the geometry behind it
edit on 3-2-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: spell check

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

edit on 3-2-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: double post, removed

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I'm not sure about your knowledge of the history of numbers, math, and their meanings or interputations, but it is seemingly lacking some very key concepts and individuals...

There's not much online, except for 'new age' interputations, but there are many books written about the topic...

The pioneers of mathematics and philosophy had much to say about the topic, although it wasn't a part of what the world today likes to focus on. We tend to take for granted Platonic solids, and the math behind triangles, like that's where the story ended in their developement...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Im loving the paper bro. I bet nassim is crapin his pants.

And like a thief in the night so will the end of days be upon you.

Because litterally if your flying around in space what good is a day for measuring time? Thats why we are all gonna start using stardates... Im not sure how that quite works but im a fast learner.
edit on 3-2-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join