It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Caught this outside just now

page: 3
5
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   




posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
it almost looks like theres a hint of red at the tail end. which is a color i did not see with my naked eye. it appeared completely greenish when i saw it .



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Sorry... I really can't improve the image...

As I said before, right click my last image, or your own and save it to your desktop, then when you open it with your software you should have a choice to + enlarge it and when I put it in my software and enlarge it more than 400% it is curious.... nothing clear, just maybe more questions...



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
it almost looks like theres a hint of red at the tail end. which is a color i did not see with my naked eye. it appeared completely greenish when i saw it .


Could you see the splotches, molting, puddling effect I mention around it... and then if you zoom in as far as you can go... you'll see the rippling edges around the light... like layers... it may be some sort of illusion caused by the camera attempting to focus at such a distance...



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
It is an interesting picture. Thanks to those who enlarged it. OP did mention seeing a red light as well, that would clue me in to it being something of ours because standard aircraft lighting includes red, green, and white lighting.

And it was seen in the skies of NW Vegas...awfully close to Groom Lake. Could have been some experimental craft.

Again...cool shot. Wish I had been there to see it in person.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
Interesting...does seem to be systematic lights though....at least from the picture!

What is a systematic light...I don't really know that either...just seems to have a nice identifiable formation!




I really don't know and can't tell from this pic...but it is interesting!

edit on 2-2-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)


It kind of reminds me of the magic school bus or the great space coaster...



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeBarna
It is an interesting picture. Thanks to those who enlarged it. OP did mention seeing a red light as well, that would clue me in to it being something of ours because standard aircraft lighting includes red, green, and white lighting.

And it was seen in the skies of NW Vegas...awfully close to Groom Lake. Could have been some experimental craft.

Again...cool shot. Wish I had been there to see it in person.



actually FTR, i saw the red in the zoomed in photo. there was no hint of red with the naked eye



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon



Because of the size limitations of a file I can upload to ATS I can't get the last resize and adjusted photo to post... but, if you right click my photo and save it to your desk top then you can click the + to enlarge it and the photo becomes quite interesting...
There area surround the ufo is discolored and strange looking... not pixlated... just strange, puddling? molting?... I'm not really sure..


I'm betting that's a result of image compression. I could be wrong tho.

Very interesting pic all the same!



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
even when not compressed, the image does the same thing around the light... odd...



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I have some other software on my computer in my outside office.. but I'm on my bed now on my laptop... so tomorrow I'll do some more research on it...



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 


its a drone on a mission



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
but i was having a quick smoke on my patio and quickly ran to my phone and snapped a pic off.


I swear 90% of the UFO sighting posts on ATS start out with "I was having a smoke on the patio and..." Maybe I should take up smoking so I can start seeing all these flying saucers



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
its extraterrestrials, hands down.



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 


you are not on your own there mate

i have not got a clue aswell



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I dunno, looks like a typical light to me.



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUndertaker
I dunno, looks like a typical light to me.


Really?

What's a typical light?



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I have been unable as of yet today to spend time on my other computers to analyze the picture more...
But, just thinking out loud here without any research... speaking again of the strange blotchey, molting, splotchey area surrounding the object, the more I have thought about it, could this be an effect to the atmosphere caused by heat? caused by the interuption by electromagnetic forces (i.e. the experiemetents ran by the goverment in the 50s I believe called the Philidelphia Experiment caused phenomena such as this I seem to recall), the result of some propulsion system unknown to us?
Just thinking... I'll try to get out to my other computers today...



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon
I have been unable as of yet today to spend time on my other computers to analyze the picture more...
But, just thinking out loud here without any research... speaking again of the strange blotchey, molting, splotchey area surrounding the object, the more I have thought about it, could this be an effect to the atmosphere caused by heat? caused by the interuption by electromagnetic forces (i.e. the experiemetents ran by the goverment in the 50s I believe called the Philidelphia Experiment caused phenomena such as this I seem to recall), the result of some propulsion system unknown to us?
Just thinking... I'll try to get out to my other computers today...


I know, nobody wants to believe me or take into consideration because my explanation is BORING
....but the picture is of a light on something (plane probably) and it is MOTION BLUR or SLOW SHUTTER SPEED. It is not atmospheric. It is not some super duper cool electromagnetic force. It just is not.

It is user error.....which we ALL do....ok, I do it all the time, becuase I cant hold a camera still enough w/out a tripod. you can google images "light motion blur" and see all kinds of similar examples....or google images for "plane lights slow shutter speed" or something similar...

opening up photoshop now.....to do side by side comparisons...
edit on February 3rd 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo
 





I know, nobody wants to believe me or take into consideration because my explanation is BORING



Ya...stick in the mud!


There definitely is some motion blur...no doubt about it...you can see it in the lower part of the photo too!

Would have been nice if the OP could have captured more than one image!

This is one of those..."It could be almost anything..." pictures again...and I am afraid there is just no way to know what it is from the picture...whatever it is though...it has definitely been a victim of the motion blur phenomenon (not really a phenomenon...happens to me all the time too)!



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well, nice try, anyway. It's hard to notice unusual things flying around cities, since there are things flying around all the time, so much that you hardly look up after a while. And even harder to get any kind of photo of them.

Man. Cell phone cameras suck.




top topics



 
5
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join