It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antarctica Lake + Sky noises = Lost?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
What has polar bears, magnetic anomalies and noises from the sky?

Lake Volstok Antarctica ... www.abovetopsecret.com...

and ...

The show Lost

On the Lost island

there are strange noises from something ominous

they run into a polar bear. (later discovered it was for experiments...I know)

there are strong magnetic anomalies ...

Hehe

*This is a SATIRE...I didn't think I'd have to point out the obvious but I think I posted it in the wrong forum so I'm sorry.

edit on 2-2-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Antarctica has polar bears now??

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Epirus

Antarctica has polar bears now??

Note the experiments comment in parenthesis. Also note the smile at the end of the post. Glad you have a brain and don't just think polar bears live in cold places with snow but I was just trying to say they were brought there like in Lost. I'm sure I posted this in the wrong forum but I was more so poking fun at some of the wild speculation lately. This probably should be in rants...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Lost is based on reality now??

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Epirus

Are you dense? Or do you just want something to chew on? I'm clearly poking fun at the leap to extreme conclusion as of late... targeting the biggest topics that have popped up. I can't tell if your slow or just somehow missing something. I'm not trying to be offensive but...really?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus

reply to post by Epirus

Are you dense? Or do you just want something to chew on? I'm clearly poking fun at the leap to extreme conclusion as of late... targeting the biggest topics that have popped up. I can't tell if your slow or just somehow missing something. I'm not trying to be offensive but...really?

Hehe, that's too funny...

I made a similar thread in regards to Ron Paul and making an ignorant rant about how he HAS been recieving fair coverage on media networks...
It took a couple replies, but people finally figured it out, after they read the entirety of my post... ahh good times.

Maybe it's the Minneapolis humor that people don't get, but it sure is fun to watch it fly right over peoples heads.

Before I clicked on the link... I was thinking to myself...'oh geez not another 'sounds in the sky' person, the only thing that pulled me in was the 'Antarctica Lake', maybe it's because I'm surrouned by '10,000' of them LOL.

Good post

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Lost was a great show,but the ending sucked.

Nice comparison to the sound and the smoke monster sound.

Makes you wonder.

Are we all just dead living in a dream were people alter your reality?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Wasn't the show Lost sort of a "Lord of the Flies" for grownups?

If it really is coming true, then the hard part is deciding whether we're in the good tribe or the bad tribe. Also, if that's the case, then I suppose aliens will be the grownups.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Wasn't the show Lost sort of a "Lord of the Flies" for grownups?

If it really is coming true, then the hard part is deciding whether we're in the good tribe or the bad tribe. Also, if that's the case, then I suppose aliens will be the grownups.

Don't you know,we are children of the gods,and now they are sounding the warning horn,time is up in 3.....2.....1

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Originally posted by Epirus

reply to post by Epirus

Hehe, that's too funny...

I made a similar thread in regards to Ron Paul and making an ignorant rant about how he HAS been recieving fair coverage on media networks...
It took a couple replies, but people finally figured it out, after they read the entirety of my post... ahh good times.

Maybe it's the Minneapolis humor that people don't get, but it sure is fun to watch it fly right over peoples heads.

Before I clicked on the link... I was thinking to myself...'oh geez not another 'sounds in the sky' person, the only thing that pulled me in was the 'Antarctica Lake', maybe it's because I'm surrouned by '10,000' of them LOL.

Good post

Haha...yeah I'm thinking our Minnesota humor is a little off but to be fair Nick Swardson came from Minnesota and he's doing alright.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
true that, Swardson is EPIC! Minnesota has brought forth some of the funniest people over the past 100 years that have dominated the entertainment industry.

If you contribute to other sites like ATS, a hilarious thing to do, is go on a numerology rampage and break something down...
of
This thread reminds me of another post in which I did a numerology break down of a particular issue, the responses were to die for. Man... people eat that stuff up sometimes...

In all seriousness though, I do practice numerology applications and comprehensions to much of life, but my interputation and defining characteristics of the numbers and their implications are different than applied meanings that people today give them...

regardless, have fun on ATS, but know that there are limits...
There is a serious nature to the discussions that take place on this site, and it's a privelege to contribute to this site, so don't abuse it. Although bringing some comedy to the table can be a nice escape from the monotonous conjecture that takes place on this site.

check you later, lol

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
true that, Swardson is EPIC! Minnesota has brought forth some of the funniest people over the past 100 years that have dominated the entertainment industry.

If you contribute to other sites like ATS, a hilarious thing to do, is go on a numerology rampage and break something down...
of
This thread reminds me of another post in which I did a numerology break down of a particular issue, the responses were to die for. Man... people eat that stuff up sometimes...

In all seriousness though, I do practice numerology applications and comprehensions to much of life, but my interputation and defining characteristics of the numbers and their implications are different than applied meanings that people today give them...

regardless, have fun on ATS, but know that there are limits...
There is a serious nature to the discussions that take place on this site, and it's a privelege to contribute to this site, so don't abuse it. Although bringing some comedy to the table can be a nice escape from the monotonous conjecture that takes place on this site.

check you later, lol

I hear that...I love and respect this site. It really promotes sharing and discussion of a wide range of ideas and news. This is the first online community I've participated in because of it's proper moderation(weeding out trolls ... proper thread placement) and openness to opinions/beliefs.
edit on 3-2-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Seems our comedy duo act is over.

Maybe I'm dense.

Maybe I'm not.

Maybe we'll never know.

And what of the polar bear?

Did his family benefit from the move to the south pole.

Did his son miss his friends.

Do Antarctic penguins taste different to Arctic penguins.

And what of Charlie?

He couldn't swim.

Then he could.

Magic? Or did the polar bear teach him?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I think someone caught wind of your title, lol

Russian scientists seeking Lake Vostok lost in frozen 'Land of the Lost'?
www.foxnews.com...

something to that effect anyways...

new topics

top topics

join