It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens were actually Time Travelers. [TJWC]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Of all people, Id have to go with HiddenHand IF I were to choose who is a bser and who is not.Which he probably is, but his dialog is very intriguing..

U

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I look forward to more installments! This has too many possibilities to be left as a short story...

As a writer myself, I would know.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well done. Very good story, hooked me right away. Star & Flagged.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x
Sounds too Terranova inspired.
Cool story, but does't it take 2 stable time machines in two separate places in time to create a link?

No it doesn't require two stable time machines.

We actually do it using a Telekinetic system developed for the great war in 2345.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Get your feet wet, sissy. Your grammar is good, and you spend most of your time in your own mind anyway. Try it. You may like it.

*goads you a bit more*

You'll never know until you try, but I think you are capable. Don't kick yourself later for being scared now.

Ok. We'll be gentle on your first entry. Deal?

Deal! Mine is up there too. Not linking out of respect for yours.

edit on 3/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: changed to a quote for readability

edit on 3/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Removed link

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Ancient Aliens, Ascended beings, God's, ET's, Time Travelers, Sprit Guides, its all the same its really demonic spirits, the serpent of old that the Bible is talking about. Its all a deception they are masquerading as these things to bascially spiritually give yourself up to idol worship and sins that witchcraft bring, which is all it is works of the devil.

It ulitmately leads to death.

Look at Aliester Crowley and other people that have worked in this realm in the goverment and you'll learn quick. Its a intricate and bizzare reality. A spiritual reality. The goverment for years has been using mind control and trying to harness the spirit. Thats how the Nazi's did it through their mystics and rituals to gain the understanding from them.

Dont be decieved by their coming "New Age".

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have allways loved time travle stores.
thank you for that.
but can you do a whole book with it?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Nicely done. A little "quick" in the writing, but I guess if it were sent as a pirate transmission as it states it wouldn't make 100% sense to be long and drawn out and completely understandable. This would be awesome done as some kind of futuristic holo dug up and watched though

Well done.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Get your feet wet, sissy. Your grammar is good, and you spend most of your time in your own mind anyway. Try it. You may like it.

*goads you a bit more*

You'll never know until you try, but I think you are capable. Don't kick yourself later for being scared now.

Ok. We'll be gentle on your first entry. Deal?

Deal! Mine is up there too. Not linking out of respect for yours.

edit on 3/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: changed to a quote for readability

edit on 3/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Removed link

Can you post a link to yours? Would like a read

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Star & Flag from me

Great story and would love to hear more!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hey! Great story.

I was reading it and kind of wishing it were true!

I am a writer/editor. There are a few spelling/grammatical mistakes---so I'm offering my services to you if you want me to edit it.

It's always nice to present a polished piece!

Enjoyed the story. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

I feel it is unfair to link to another story in the OP's thread. Just go to the short stories thread, I'm there.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
First of all S&F

Very nice story. I'm not here to critic since i'm no expert, i'm just here to say I liked it.

Second, to the people who don't get that this is a short story. You are the reason this site is going downhill. Read and comprehend before responding. Makes you look less stupid than you are.

You have inspired me to enter one of my stories too. Thank you for that.
edit on 3-2-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Lawlz0rz

It's a writing contest on ATS, but if ya liked what you read, how about droppin a flag? Flags determine the winners, so I appreciate every flag I get. I'm not a time traveler, BTW, but a John Titor parody maybe on the way.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x
[more
Also sounds like that film with Kris Kristofferson from the 80s, Millennium.Its about an investigator seeking the cause of an airline disaster discovers the involvement of an organisation of time travellers from a future Earth irreparably polluted who seek to rejuvenate the human race from those about to die in the past

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

Originally posted by jaden_x
Sounds too Terranova inspired.
Cool story, but does't it take 2 stable time machines in two separate places in time to create a link?

No it doesn't require two stable time machines.

We actually do it using a Telekinetic system developed for the great war in 2345.

Actually the great war occurred from 2320-2343. The treaty was signed in 2344, and restructuring took place from mid 2344-2361.

I only added this to see what kind of input would be contributed. I love it when a group of people design a short story, it always seems to take the mind spinning!
edit on 3-2-2012 by lance_covel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I love to read stories like this. Pretty cool stuff.

BUT in reality, I DO believe man found a way to go back in time. If you look at the history of all the unexplained images and artifacts, you can see how much of it correlates with what we see today. Here is one example...

Many have seen this pictogram here and there on ATS. Some of the flying vehicles on it look very much similar to what we see today. Some of the crafts on the pictogram look futuristic even to today’s standards. How were people a few thousand years ago able identify these images? I don’t believe it was pure luck. SOMEONE knew something. Someone found a way to communicate to those in the past.

....And then we have this airplane. Do you think it was pure luck some Mayan came up with the idea?

Now I’m not going to go into the intricate details how they were able to communicate. Was there a means of physical transportation? Physic communication? The questions are there. We just have very few answers.

IMPO, I think the jump in evolution will come fast. And when I say evolution, I am not talking about physical evolution, I am talking technological. They say that there is a mathematical problem to every question. Now what if computers evolved to the point where they could find the solutions to those problems? If in theory, we were able to come up with a mathematical problem to let’s say “light speed propulsion”. What if a computer found a way to solve that problem?

Man found a way to communicate to the past. How they did so, is the big question.
edit on 3-2-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

The issue, 42, is this. Energy from one time frame has to be manifested, represented, in another to complete the connection like a phone call in linking across space, in this case across both, space and time. Because you can't take energy from one time frame and transmit it into another. It's a paradox that can't be overcome. Total energy contained within the entire Universe is a constant. This being well beyond the idea of the paradox of any altercation causing what is deemed the "butterfly effect" changing outcomes that may change the ability to travel back into time to begin with, this to clarify any confusion of what particular paradox I am referring to exactly. In other words it would skip this Universe into another, they would collide, and no to physical objects can occupy the same space at the same time taking the mutiverse theory into account.

So if the theory that AAs are time travelers then they would be represented in manifested energy utilized within the local area they had appeared. If they transmitted from our future to our past then they would be right now transmitting through our space and time like kinetic energy transmits across space in a series of strung metallic balls. Therefore I think if the right detection methods were developed we could possibly tap the line so to speak of the portal.

Always keep this in mind. only kinetic energy can travel through time. No other form of energy can. That's how linked events in time can move. All other forms of energy are stuck in their own individual time frame in very thin slices. Kinetic energy can flow in a total unit from one time frame to the next. This means what I am saying to you is very much provable fact making it more than just a theory.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Awesome story dude! S+F

Keep it up, would love to hear more

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I enjoyed reading the op. Creative way of connecting different concepts and theories together. Any extraterrestrials out there are indeed our brothers. Everything in this existence is made from the same 'stuff.'

<< 1    3 >>

join