It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bring Your Toothbrush? A Journey To The Stars...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread! I´ve actually thought it myself, that the best way to disclosure would be something like this - if benevolent aliens are here, waching us and wanting to start open contact, then it would be good idea to fisrtly bring some group(s) of volunteers, ordinary people from all parts of the world aboard, let them take photos, film everything, interview aliens (giving them oportunity to introduce themselves, bring their message and just say first hello
). Then these people come back with recordings and physical evidence. It´s much better way than appearing over major cities, because this would cause mass panic.
But at the same time, I think this blog can´t be taken seriously. Especially because they make list of people who send e-mail to one person - most people don´t get a chance then, because most people don´t know anything about this blog and many people don´t have internet. And then aliens locate people with their e-mail address
Something this important should be arranged differently, I imagine, that aliens would observe many people and propose those, who are open minded and genuinly interested about this topic.
Sometimes I have a feeling, that this kind of info is generally right, but some forces want to discredit it by giving false dates and false promises, so people will dissapoint and stop believening in these scenarios. Also to make people feel quilty, because they were not ready and those all mission failed, wich is worst thing about this kind of channelings IMHO. It has happened since 60s, when galactic federation first appeard in channeled materials. They have been giving dates and promises in every decade and it has always ended with disappointment. But it might be crying the wolf thing.
After all it´s 2012 and several predictions say, that this is the year when star people return. In other word it means first contact. I really hope this to be true, but I´m quite sceptical too - like you sayd, OP, this is the child part of us who don´t want to be let down

edit on 4-2-2012 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

Thank you for your reply. I agree that this would be the ideal way to show we're being visited - to have personal experiences with the beings where those involved could bring back evidence and say "Hey, this really happened, and they aren't so bad!"... less confusion and panic, as you said, then to just fly over major cities to announce their presence.

The reason I don't take the blog very seriously is similar to what you said. I think it shows carelessness in that they kind of put the cart before the horse when they announced they were accepting applicants to journey with them before they even had anything to go on - the scouting trip was a good idea, but it came a little too late. I feel they should have asked for that before making this available to their readers. Not only would that have erased any concerns about whether this is legitimate or not, but it would have saved a lot of people disappointment, not to mention their credibility would still be intact.

But the day isn't over yet. I suppose there is still time left for something to pan out.

reply to post by angellicview

I really appreciate you posting in this thread as it's nice to get a viewpoint from someone who is a part of this. I have to say I'm in between feelings of disgust and feelings of sympathy for this guy Steve and everyone involved. You would think he might know better then to pull something like this, and that he might think about it thoroughly first before throwing it out there, consequences be damned. Then I just feel really awful for him because, as mentioned, I really do think he in a way IS that hopeful child I was talking about, that he just wants this so badly he is willing to run head-first into it, and I can see him as being very easy to manipulate just from what I have read. At the end of the day I guess I just really hope he can dig his way out of this if it doesn't transpire.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Any updates so far ?
2nd

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
That's right folks brushing your teeth has never been easier.

Please no toothpaste.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebz

What a lovely site ATS is.....

S&F ........ for the info-tainment

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by drneville
Any updates so far ?
2nd

Yesterday was the day of the trip - the day before was the day of the scouting trip (a trip to ensure this was actually happening) and neither has happened so far.

You can read the site for the details. He updates it multiple times on a daily basis, but here you can fast forward to Grener's explanation as to why this didn't work, and what he is proposing next. Grener being the Galactic alien, channelled through Linda Dillon, who had given the invitation for others to come aboard for ten days.

Basically three reasons - Grener was concerned for the safety of those left behind, concerned that a group so large would be unmanageable, and that those who were accepted to come on board still have things to clear up (?) if their trip were to be a successful one.

AAM And Grener on Why the First Plan Didn't Work and What They Propose Instead.

After that there was a conference call with 'Grener' and it can be found in two parts

Call With Grener Transcript Part One

Call With Grener Transcript Part Two

As far as I have read, Steve Beckow is either a really good bull#%er or he actually still thinks there is hope for this to go through yet. I'm not going to hold my breath, though.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It doesn't look like anything has happened yet. Steve Beckow seems upset if he doesn't get to go, himself (assuming there's even anything up there at all in the first place). And now, it seems he's trying to backpedal and go back on his promise of "leaving public life forever". The cynic in me blames Linda Dillon. I listened to her channeling. You can download the .mp3 from Steve's blog. She sounds like a moneygrubbing fraud to me. She charges 175$ an hour, and 100$ for 1/2 an hour? Hell, sounds like a good business. I can make stuff up on the fly too, and come up with something better than "space bicycles", that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

That is what I have been coming to... Steve seems to really just go for anything this woman says. I watched a few videos of hers on Youtube last night (she channels multiple beings and records them... You can even see her channel Jesus!) and there is something about her eyes... ok I know that isn't much to go on but that was my first thought.

I know she has come under fire from a few other 'lightworkers' who visit Steve's site, berating her for charging that much money, or any at all, for the work that she is doing. Steve defends her saying she has to make a living somehow, and this is her method, so it seems she really has him hooked.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebz

If she doesn't have a disclaimer in fine print somewhere, she should be charged with fraud, in my opinion. This is what I hate about these Galactic Federation types. They spread false hope. What's the difference between this, and that old fart who said the Rapture was coming (twice!) and it never did? Well, no one committed suicide, that we're aware of. But who knows? I don't see that much difference, except this woman made money from it. What a scam.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

This was mostly the reason I started the thread. I saw the article had been written, but then also saw lists of names and comments from people - what really got me were the ones claiming to be ill, in chronic pain, depressed or disease-ridden, who were holding out hope for these healing chambers that could cure them. That was the thing that really got to me, was seeing these people hang on every word - including Steve himself - because they hadn't been led astray thus far so why now?

But as long as she makes a buck and people are willing I guess...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Alleged First Posts From The Neptune

Apparently two people have sent in posts, claiming to have been picked up. A much smaller group was taken than had previously been posted, but there will be more to go according to this.

Photos to come within the next day or so... I guess we'll see what reason they come up with as to why they can't post them...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Here is an update from John Lear (apparently a UFO/Area 51 writer). I do apologize for it's length, quite interesting to say the least.

02/04/2012
It was a long tour. It’s a big ship. A literal flying city. Sorry I didn’t report back sooner. I was exhausted. The amount of wondrous things I saw and all the information I learned can really tire one out. Anyway only a small number of folks were actually picked up. 25 that I counted personally. It was told to us that Mr Beckow and a lot of others could not be picked up at this time due to the fact that Mr Beckow made all of this too public.

It was supposed to be a behind the scenes first step. But with all the attention on Mr Beckow it was almost impossible for them to retrieve him and most of the others as there were safety concerns. We were told that Mr Beckow and others were put under surveillance after all this becoming so public against the wishes of those on the Neptune. But they said they do appreciate all the work he has done and he will be contacted personally at the first possible time when it is safe.

Today I am allowed to take photos and post them back to earthnet. I have a few mandatory training exercises I need to go do but I will check back in later. This is all so surreal.

Can’t believe this is actually happening. Mr Beckow made this too public and had some unsavory intelligence types watching his every move. There was no way they could have picked him up without incident is what we were told. I have taken over 200 photos. However the terminals on the ship don’t have a USB port so I will ask the adviser assigned to me my best option for uploading some of these photos the next time I see her. You should see the clothes these people wear. quite cool

And I can assure you this trip was most definitely not canceled. It was revised and made smaller. You guys gotta remember there are some very powerful people that don’t want this open contact between our space family and us to take place. Especially by passing the ‘official government channels’. Might we actually learn the truth for ourselves without ‘gov’t officials’ filtering it first! this is inevitable. And from what I”ve learned what you gotta realize is that the Earth is equivalent to a backwoods small town in the big galactic picture. There are many billions more umans living throughout the galaxy than on Earth.

These other humans see us as quite naive babies actually. Like a tribe in the Amazon who has not made contact with the rest of the world. On top of that they see most of us as being brainwashed with lies and abused. Made to eat unhealthy crap. Poverty. We are in quite a sad state. Hopefully this will all change soon. As for Mr. Beckow, hopefully he learned an important lesson about shouting things from the rooftop when they should not be. Remember he is under surveillance. At this time it is better for him to believe this was a failure and he is leaving public life. This is for his own safety. When the time is right he will be told that in fact, the trip was a success and finally be able to see the fruits of his labors.

Anyway I have already become addicted to the gravity free game court. so much fun floating around. the rest of the ship has artificial gravity, but they have told us it is only at 83% of what it is on earth so it feels quite nice actually and a bit different. You want to hear something funny. When I first tried to post yesterday I got a message “Banned from GLP” from the ship lol. God knows what ISP range they are using. Anyway it took a few attempts before I was finally able to post. This isn’t my normal GLP ID. So whatever those other threads are seems like an attempt by the dark cabal to derail this at every chance

They don’t use deodorant! I forgot my deodorant so I tried to go get some in the supply area. They said they don’t use deodorant. The lady at the counter rolled her eyes and gave me a package that contained two small strips. really small, about a 1/4 of an inch long by 1/8 inch thick. She looked at me like I am some sort of caveman and told me to just stick each strip inside my shirt in the pit area and i would be fine. I asked her how it worked and she said it was akin to what we would consider some sort of smart nanotech. where this stuff could find the stink particles and eradicate them lol. she didn’t seem like she is the scientific type so who knows. anyway hopefully they work!

Speaking of dinner there are literally THOUSANDS of options to chose from. Including earth cuisine. I tried some exotic stuff. I tried some form of seafood from some planet they call Octuria. I tried to act polite but had to spit it out. But alot of the stuff is very similar to what we eat. And a lot of it isn’t. We have been told that tomorrow we will be taking a tour of this local part of the galaxy. Starting with a stop at each planet in this solar system. So far we have just remained in orbit around the earth. Tomorrow should make for some really inte

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
continued...

Tomorrow should make for some really interesting photo opportunities. And I have been assured I will be able to upload the photos I have taken. But a more interesting option is that I will be able to use one of their ‘image capturing devices’ to take pictures which somehow will make uploading them instantaneous. Exciting times friends

02/05/2012

Last night we left the solar system to go on a most amazing tour of this corner of the galaxy. The one thing that I kept thinking to myself was that quote Jesus said, “In the house of my father there are many mansions”. Indeed there are. Today I saw wonders that yesterday I could not have possibly imagined. Simply unreal. But the thing is… it IS real. I feel much much happier. I have a totally different perspective to what this all is. And it is just amazing.

My fellow humans from Earth. We have been cheated and abused in the worst possible way. We have been enslaved through corrupt governments and are given just enough to survive. We are brainwashed into believing this is a world of scarcity. But I can tell you with no doubt… this is a universe of abundance. We have been robbed of living and enjoying life and all the wonderment that should go along with that. They have told me that indeed the elite of the Earth have had propulsion and energy systems that would have turned the Earth into a paradise 50 years ago. But that they have withheld this from the masses of Earth in the name of greed and control. Out of their fear of losing control and losing their self appointed place of authority. NO LONGER. This will all end this year.

John Lear and Sleeper on Planet Neptune

Sure seems like a lot of effort was put forth to write this. Sparks my curiosity as far as the 'upcoming pictures' are concerned. One can only hope this could be real, but I guess we'll see. I am a skeptic as well as a hopeful believer so I'm hoping for the best, but expecting disappointment.

Link to the article

Edit: Sorry deebz, I didn't realize my post was more of an extension of yours. My apologies

edit on 6-2-2012 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

Don't be sorry! I appreciate you putting that up - I'm sure, as I know myself, sometimes clicking links is annoying... yeah I said that...

I am slightly confused as to what's going on. If this is a hoax, they are dragging it on pretty good. Another part of me says maybe they didn't expect this to blow up like it did, considering it was only available on that one site - I tried looking up the statistics to see how many readers the blog reaches and kept coming up blank, for some reason - one thing I thought was that they were possibly biding their time with first hand accounts of the ship to make it look like it is real, and hoping they can come up with a good enough excuse as to why they won't be able to provide the evidence they were hoping for.

Then there is that little kid inside me screaming "OH MY GOD MAYBE THEY'RE TELLING THE TRUTH WHEN CAN I GO"... To be honest I thought this would have been done by now, but they have my interest piqued at least.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Posted by Steve Beckow

Where you can find me

OK, with the Grener transcript up, I begin a month away. I’m not “resigning,” as some 2012 commentators have said, or “leaving,” or anything of the sort.

I’m simply recognizing that I personally managed the planned trip in an unworkable manner and taking responsibility for it – just the way we’d like our political leaders to do, wouldn’t we?

I’ll probably go on withdrawal as bad as any addict might! But I can also put my feet up for a while, which I haven’t done in four years, and just reflect on all that’s happened as we move ever closer to the main events.

And there won’t be any time later for a breather. So I’d better take advantage of this last pause before the wind picks up.

I plan to go up to the ships. I haven’t been ready yet to do so, although I initially wanted to do it right away. John Lear’s release of his account made going to the ships real for me, which was what I wanted to do, and removed some of the urgency I felt.

My leaving was crystalized by what Ken said but it wasn’t solely related to that. Some people have focused attention on Ken, but isn’t focusing attention on one person or a few people part of the problem in the first place? My spell away has many purposes some of which I’m at liberty to discuss and some not (Grener’s not alone in having some things that he cannot say at the moment). read more…the2012scenario.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Posted by Steve Beckow

An Hour with an Angel spent an hour with Grener, hearing more about what led to the decision to postpone having 300+ people abord the Neptune, the factthat the first smaller group of people are already on board, including John Lear whose account of his visit has already been circulated on the Internet and whose photos are expected to be released.

The program aired Monday, 6:00 p.m. Pacific time, 9:00 p.m.
Eastern time. The URL for the audiofile is:
www.blogtalkradio.com...

Both Grener and I made an error in calling the word “Neptune” Greek in derivation rather than Latin. I’d imagine that the Latin language as well as the Greek is galactic in origin but I will ask him about it the next time we speak, perhaps in a month’s time when I return.

There will be those who put credence in Grener’s explanation of why the trip was postponed or cancelled, depending on how you see it, and those who don’t, depending on whether you put credence in any or all of what is occurring and other factors.

Grener tells as much as it’s prudent to say. You’ll notice at one point we have a tug of war – his interest being in what he jokingly termed “stonewalling” and mine in getting information, though not wishing to place anyone in jeopardy thereby.

Many galactics have a wonderful sense of humor and Grener is no exception, but humor is often what critics latch onto, as the “limousine” comment demonstrated and Grener noted. Nevertheless I enjoyed the informality and back and forth that Grener engaged in and his easy manner.

Thanks to Ellen for pointing the “Greek” error out and for a quick turnaround on the transcript. read more…the2012scenario.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Just making sure my eyes and my brain are working together: This transcript said John Lear, right? Twice, even.

With that, from what I understand, I'm now thinking this is confirmation of what I initially suspected.

Please wake me up when the flying saucers come. I'll be taking a nap. If I wind up sleeping for a few hundred years, I doubt there will be cause to wake me as per requested.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Your eyes are working, John Lear supposedly made it to the ship and is sending reports. He said he couldn't send pictures yet because they didn't have a usb port
, so I say don't interrupt your sleep yet.

...now some of you may be asking why so many airlines collapsed that I worked for and why I got fired so many times. My excuse is simple. I am not the brightest crayon in the box, I am extremely lazy, I have a smart mouth and a real poor f**king attitude. John Lear

edit on 7-2-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Look's like we have a fake John Lear onboard that ship
Can't say im surprised!

Also John Lear has allegedly responded to the post purported to have come from him on board the Neptune and said that it did not come from him. If the denial has really come from John, I’m aware of the contradiction that this would represent and will deal with the matter when I return.

the2012scenario.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Cue Blossom Goodchild

Blossom Goodchild February 7th

This is actually her second article on the site regarding the February 4th trip to the Neptune, and the first can be read here

Blossom Goodchild: Sir Steve Beckow!

So I don't know exactly what that lends to his credibility - I don't know much about her except that she has kind of made a name for herself, and apparently had a failed event a few years back as well. I suppose it isn't surprising then that she would step in to say her piece.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join