It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bring Your Toothbrush? A Journey To The Stars...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I don't consider myself to be a "New Ager" but I am very much into meditation and so there are certain blogs I will check in on for different meditation exercises or mp3s. I am neither here nor there on 2012 - but for those spreading a message of love, peace, acceptance, etc... I can deal. There is no harm in that.

This evening while going through my bookmarked sites I stumble upon this

Bring Your Toothbrush

Limousine To The Stars

Occupy Disclosure - Archangel Michael On Voyage To The Stars

... and that is just a few of many that have been thrown out over the last few days, apparently. This, to me, is taking it too far. It is one thing to send positive messages and encourage your followers to work on themselves and to actively work to better their surroundings...but it is another thing entirely to come right out of nowhere and offer these same followers a trip on a ship called The Neptune with a Galactic Being referred to as Grener and yes, THE Archangel Michael?! They will then be brought safely back, ready to speak with the media because they will be the first to disclose the existence of ETs.

Do these people really have any idea what they are doing? The impact they are having? They are encouraging those who were 'accepted' to attend the ten day trip that they should pack lightly, explain to their families where they are going as to not cause panic (including their children), to cancel any appointments/prior commitments, and to ask for the ten days off of work... because this trip is happening FOR SURE. GUARANTEED

BUT...

IF IT DOESN'T...

then the man who announced it - er, channeled the information - will politely resign and stop the work he has been doing for the last few years.

I know that some of you may not be overly shocked at this, but this is the pinnacle of manipulation I feel. To build a following and then tell these people that they have a shot of zipping through the universe, visiting their home planets (it states this will be a homecoming for some), being HEALED of any diseases (in special healing chambers aboard the ship)... but they will also be allowed to take photos and 'keepsakes' from the on-flight shopping center to bring back as evidence.

It may be the pessimist in me, or the hopeful child that doesn't want to be let down (I want disclosure as much as anyone) but to me this has gone too far. I know this one group does not represent all 'New Age' groups but I thought I would share even still... It is hard to take anyone seriously when they are spreading nonsense like this. This isn't just showing photos of a UFO claiming it to be real... This is going into great detail of a supposed trip to the stars and asking your followers to prepare for such an event.,, Oh, it happens this Saturday, by the way. This isn't just being told as though it may be true, it is being touted as something that is definitely going to happen...

I posted it in this forum because the name of the site, and the majority of the content, seems to be surrounding 2012, though the Mods can move it wherever they see fit.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
How do you get on the list to leave?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is one of those 'Only in America Moments'

"'keepsakes' from the on-flight shopping center"

No doubt the Archangel will man the checkout. Should I take the Holy Visa or the God Card.

P)

link   
Wow, that is sure bizarre. I too share the same desire for disclosure, but this is sure way out there.

I'm definitely going to follow this for two reasons. First for a laugh on Saturday and second because of curiosity.

Interesting find my friend. S&F.

Edit: Can someone with free time send these guys an email and report back? I'd do it, but...uhhh I don't have ten days to go perusing around the universe.
edit on 2-2-2012 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

Edit #2: I reserve the right to change my mind if this is legit.

edit on 2-2-2012 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Deebz

WTF, really?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Figzer

From what I read, there is an email attached to most of the articles, and this is only the first trip of many. I believe they are at full capacity but they will announce when the other trips will be happening and allow those who did not get to go this time another chance to board the ship...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Wait... are people paying to be part of this trip???

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Outlandish claims like this, when they don't come true, tarnish one's reputation and reliablity. So I wonder what reason they have for taking such a risk with such 'information'!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

No, which I am very relieved to know. They will (begrudgingly
) accept donations, but no one has to pay to be a part of this.
edit on 2-2-2012 by Deebz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebz

They definitely lost me at "this site is pro-Obama".......actually lost me at being picked up in limos...but the O thing was the topper.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Lol, i have alot of free time the next month, maybe i should sign up just for the lulz and see what happens and report back... They say that you don't have to bring money and that they will be able to know where to pick me up(Anywhere in the world it seems) by knowing only my full name and email.

Strange hoax!? Either somebody is just planing to spam/hack your email, or they're having some fun with people, or they're serious delusional or maybe, just maybe it's real....? Who know's? Although i seriously doubt the last one!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JokerzReality

They also said if you speak the galactics will hear you...so I might ask them to pick me up...I'll be on my porch on Sat at noon if anyone wants to join me....I'll let you know what happens in 1 to 10days.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
They certainly covered a lot of issues, they've thought of everything

Pets

The galactics have given conditional approval for you to bring your dogs and cats, providing the dog or cat wants to go.

Ettiquette

Most people do not ask the galactics and celestials how they are doing. It’s OK and appreciated to ask them how they are doing too.

What to bring

Pack light. Don’t bring a red cent. There is shopping on board the ships. You don’t need money.

Don't forget your towel

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Id be dumb struck if they actually showed up and it all turned out to be true. Would probably cry tears of happiness to be honest.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Don't forget your towel

But of course...because...

SB: Oh, should we bring our bathing suits?

AAM: The channel asked the same thing! And so yes, we can tell you, you can bring your bathing suits, because there are what you would think of as recreational facilities and relaxing facilities for people to take advantage of. And they can do that either privately or in conjunction with others.

On a serious note though, I don't know what to think of all this. I feel like I have heard it all and then this pops up out of nowhere. I WANT to believe it... there is a small sliver of hope somewhere in there... but mostly I am seriously doubting this person's sanity.

Like another poster said, I don't know whether they really believe this themselves or if they are just trying to take advantage of the following they have gathered. I feel like if this doesn't happen there will be some reasoning behind it and that will be okay with those who signed up but got 'left behind'... They have covered that as well, stating that some simply aren't ready to have the veil ripped off, whether they believe they are or not, and that those people will not be brought on board this go round.

I guess they were at least smart to not ask for an admission fee on that note.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It's an interesting site. It's huge.
I can't find anywhere where they're trying to sell anything, which is good.

Grain of salt though, with a tiny dose of "what if" and "wouldn't it be nice"........

Extremely unlikely, highly improbable, but nothings completely impossible

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebz

Wouldn't ten days out touring the universe be equivalent to several Earth years? lol.
edit on 2/2/2012 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by Deebz

Wouldn't ten days out touring the universe be equivalent to several Earth years? lol.
edit on 2/2/2012 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

Apparently not...

Length Of Trip

We will be gone for ten days. Not an instant or one day in Earth time, but ten actual days in Earth time. People who cannot stay the whole ten days can be accommodated and returned to their homes early.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Well if this is legit.....

The people who go will most definatly be locked up by various governments upon their return, surely.

Hey, I hope this is real but it is kinda 'out there' (no pun intended, or was it?)

Well if it does turn out to be real then i'm booking for the next trip provided of course the gov doesn't incarcerate the voyagers indefinatly.....

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Seriously, someone should go follow them with a camera and get as much as possible on video

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join