It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Tells Prophet: For the anointed 144,000 will not be teaching the name of J-E-S-U-S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Tribulation Warning:

Hold up, At first sight, you're gonna jump and wonder why anybody would dare call the messiah by any other name than the world reknown one. So far, there is nothing that should warrant a mass panic, it was not the endtime yet, and the antichrist had not publicly established himself on the scene.If you think there is no reason to know the Hebrew name of Jesus Christ that his Hebrew mother gave to him, then think twice, according to the prophecies given to this Jewish Prophet, whom God has given the tough task of warning that you won't hear in the tax exempt status churches.

The 501(c)3 tax exempt status always comes with rules that tell a church or ministry what it can teach and prophecy and speak to the congregations, Thus Muzzling the true Pastors, Evangelists, Apostles and Prophets.

www.amightywind.com...

Just because the Greeks gave MY Son a name, just because the King James Bible repeated the name of Jesus Christ again and again does not mean that HIS Name was changed. It will always remain a Hebrew Name, a Name that holds the Name of I, YAHUVEH. I, YAHUVEH a Name that is a reminder to this earth of the price MY Son YAHUSHUA had to pay. Again, I'll say it again and again and again and again and again, you can call this prophet blasphemous, you can slander her, you can say that she's going to hell, but I tell you this I, the King of Creation, I the Holy Eternal One, tells you this, HIS Name that is above all Names, is named after I, YAHUVEH. I, YAHUVEH it means 'YAH SAVES.'

Nothing has changed. Because I honored the name of Jesus Christ. Because I anointed the name of Jesus Christ. Because I saved in the name of Jesus Christ. Because I delivered and did signs, wonders and miracles in the name of Jesus Christ. Because I still do it in the name of Jesus Christ does not mean that you are not to know HIS True Hebrew Name. You will and you are held accountable for what you know. Because I allowed all this time for you to assemble and call Sunday MY Sabbath day, I did the same thing, I allowed it. It was not MY will, I allowed it. But in the Great Tribulation satan is going to show you how he is going to counterfeit. [Beware the Sunday Churches]

For again I say, even the very wealthy evangelists who know this truth have sold out this truth, have compromised this truth, will lead you right into the arms of the anti-messiah, the son of satan. And they will say, "That's Jesus Christ, that's your Messiah, he's come. He's come and now peace is all over this earth, don't worry about Hell." Why can't you see? They don't want to counterfeit ME. MY Name is YAH. King James will pay. King James has paid when he blotted out MY Son's Sacred Name. READ! READ! READ! Study and show thyself approved. It was not always King James, read the Holy Manuscripts. Read where the Hebrew translations are. Read where even the Aramaic know HIS Name. WHY? WHY? WHY will you not believe?

Re: When The Tribulation is Here

Do you understand? Souls are saved now in the Name of J-E-S-U-S. I anoint in the Name of J-E-S-U-S. I heal in the Name of J-E-S-U-S. I deliver in the Name of J-E-S-U-S. But that will not be then.

Warn them. How could I answer them? How could MY Son YAHUSHUA answer them? When they scream out, "Jesus, help me," and the son of satan is there, and says, "Here I am." They will say, "Jesus save me, forgive me of my sins!" And the son of satan will say, "Here I am." Can you not see the danger? Can you not understand? You do not know the grief that I will feel when those whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life, who know better than to go to the Sunday churches will run and hide, and will have to give their lives because they will be crying out and they will refuse to say the Name of YAHUSHUA.

They will hold onto what they were taught and they will say the Name of Jesus and their prayers will not reach Heaven for I will not blow them like a kiss because the son of satan will cry out, "Here I am." This does not mean their name is blotted out. It merely means I cannot save their life. I cannot hide them. I cannot feed them. I cannot deliver them.

This is why I raise up ministries such as this that teach the Name of YAHSHUA, that teach the Name of YAHUSHUA. It doesn't matter. So many refuse to speak the name the way I've given you but the Name YAH cannot be left out for even HIS Name means "YAH Saves."

I gave you the dream when the flying saucers come truly they are satan's army but they have a right to those who will cry out in the wrong name because he (son of satan) will claim "Here I am."

So beware, now it has already started. There is one who has risen up. He has a world wide following and he calls himself Jesus Christ. But the key is he throws out all that is Holy. Beware of the one coming, for this one is just a mere man, but beware the one coming for it will be as Judas has returned once again and he is truly the son of satan, the son of lucifer.

God allowed this man a vision of the Tribulation and he saw what the Antichrist will look like.

All the prophecies released thus far are on this page:
amightywind.com...
edit on 2-2-2012 by Pocky because: Headline and link

edit on 2-2-2012 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
nice work. check this out..if you dont want to watch the whole thing I recommend starting at 8 minutes.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I seriously have trouble understanding the mindset of those pulled in or abducted into worship. I fear not of the antichrist, but of giving themselves to somebodies guess work. What makes the mind do that?

The whole thing is creepy.

Here's what those on the outside feel I believe.
(Warning : The following video contains animated semi-religious symbols that some might find distressing, although I think this video clip is awesome on so many levels)

(watch full screen in the dark, and turn up the sound)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

If god was going to send a prophet he wouldn't nit pic over something so trivial. There won't be any more prophets but there will be two witnesses. If you're going to jump and run to the keyboard every time a false prophet wags their tongues, you're going to be busy.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Okay, so I am curious how to pronounce YAHUSHUA, or however spelled, Thank you

The thread is interesting, I will have the rest of the read for dessert tonight.

God Bless.
edit on 2-2-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: Grammer

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Which part of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code is it that dictates what beliefs can be taught? I'm not seeing it.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
Okay, so I am curious how to pronounce YAHUSHUA, or however spelled, Thank you

The thread is interesting, I will have the rest of the read for dessert tonight.

God Bless.
edit on 2-2-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: Grammer

In the beginning of this video, Sylvester pronounces it the way I have come to pronounce it. If you listen to the recorded prophecies of Elisabeth, you will hear her pronounciation of it. The important thing is to keep the YAH in it, from what I heard.

edit on 2-2-2012 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Seriously, you really think that God cares about whether you get a name right? That he is going to look at someone who did everything right, loved their neighbors and did all in their power to help others, but oops they was using the wrong name so off to hell?

I actually feel very sad for people like you, because you lose either way. Your either wrong and god doesn't care what name you use and your wasting your time or he does care and your god is really some pretentious superficial monster.

And sorry to burst your bubble, god doesn't really care what name you use. Even Jesus, outlined exactly what was required to be counted as one of his disciples and it had nothing to do with what name you use or even contrary to peters teachings, whether you use the symbol of the cross.

Jesus actually gave the following requirements to be counted as his followers and no others,

37 Jesus said to him, “ ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.” (Matthew 22:37-40)

and

34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” (John 13:34-35)

that was Jesus' requirements to be his disciples and if you don't meet those it doesn't matter what name you use, because then you will simply be one of these guys

21 Not everyone who says to Me, "Lord, Lord," shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?" 23 And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness." (Matthew 7:21-23)

edit on 2-2-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

edit on 2-2-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I study the Bible with Arnold Murray from time to time. He says Christ's Hebrew name is Yehoshua Messiah. I checked it out in one of my encyclopedias (ISBE);

(Iēsous) is the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew “Joshua” (יהושׁע, yehōshua‛), meaning “Yahweh is salvation.” It stands therefore in the Septuagint and Apocrypha for “Joshua,” and in Act_7:45 and Heb_4:8 likewise represents the Old Testament Joshua; hence, in the Revised Version (British and American) is in these passages rendered “Joshua.” In Mat_1:21 the name as commanded by the angel to be given to the son of Mary, “for it is he that shall save his people from their sins” (see below on “Nativity”). It is the personal name of the Lord in the Gospels and the Acts, but generally in the Epistles appears in combination with “Christ” or other appellative (alone in Rom_3:26; Rom_4:24; 1Co_12:3; 2Co_11:4; Phi_2:10; 1Th_4:14; Heb_7:22; Heb_10:19, etc.).

2. Christ:
(Christos) is the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew “Messiah” (משׁיח, māshı̄aḥ; compare in the New Testament, Joh_1:41; Joh_4:25, “Messiah”), meaning “anointed” (see MESSIAH). It designates Jesus as the fulfiller of the Messianic hopes of the Old Testament and of the Jewish people. It will be seen below that Jesus Himself made this claim. After the resurrection it became the current title for Jesus in the apostolic church. Most frequently in the Epistles He is called “Jesus Christ,” sometimes “Christ Jesus” (Rom_8:1, Rom_8:2, Rom_8:39; 1Co_1:2, 1Co_1:30; 1Co_4:15; Eph_1:1; Phi_1:1; Col_1:4, Col_1:28 the King James Version; 1Th_2:14, etc.), often “Christ” alone (Rom_1:16 the King James Version; Rom_5:6, Rom_5:8; Rom_6:4, Rom_6:8, Rom_6:9; Rom_8:10, etc.). In this case “Christ” has acquired the force of a proper name. Very frequently the term is associated with “Lord” (kúrios) - “the (or “our”) Lord Jesus Christ” (Act_11:17; Act_15:11 the King James Version; Act_16:31 the King James Version; Act_20:21; Act_28:31; Rom_1:7; Rom_5:1, Rom_5:11; Rom_13:14; 1Co_16:23, etc.).

and it is indeed his Hebrew name. There is also a verse in Isaiah,
Isa 7:14 So, The Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold! The virgin will conceive and will bring forth a son; and she shall call His name Immanuel.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
heh, denied heaven because you mixed up the exact pronunciation of the deity.

What a very small god you pray to.
Such a god is not worthy of my praise..would rather pray to Donald Trump frankly.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Very interesting information. Funny how he mentioned to invest in gold and silver though. I think this was aired in 2000, in the year 2000 I really didn't think anything of investing in it. Wish I would have now though, would of taken care of a lot of problems. Great read and watch, S & F for you.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
you say tomato, I say tomatoe....

I was raised Methodist - They told me that they didn't tell me the real names of Jesus and God on purpose so that I couldn't take "his name in vain" - so now that I know, I'm probably going to hell right? cause everytime I take the name "jesus" or "god" in vain I'll be thinking "Yah" now - WTG man - you just ensured me eternal damnation....

P.S. I am not religious in general, my faiths are my own and not subscribed to... but you might want to get a different point of view that actually seems to parallel what you're saying here. This is a really good read in my opinion.
~ Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Again , another thread about how to pronounce the name of ones invisible friend . He might as well be called Joe for all I and many others care .
When will the religious fanatics realise that they have been scammed big time and finally wake up and smell the roses ?

I find it truly insulting to have to see religion based threads condoned by this site . If I had my way , any religous thread would be damned for all enternity to the HOAX bin .

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Hoax or not, this stuff seems to catch the majority if the populations....either \jesus or yaweh or Allah or whatever.....
Like the man said, do like i do, and dont worry about the name.......my dad has many mansions.....

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
Again , another thread about how to pronounce the name of ones invisible friend . He might as well be called Joe for all I and many others care .
When will the religious fanatics realise that they have been scammed big time and finally wake up and smell the roses ?

I find it truly insulting to have to see religion based threads condoned by this site . If I had my way , any religous thread would be damned for all enternity to the HOAX bin .

Well you know, you could always just not click on them, right? Problem solved. Now, that will be the only time I will feed you.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I could never get into the Jesus Christ thing... Meaning, it is not Jesus Christ. maybe Jesus the Christ, his last name was not Christ for sure, he has been referred to as the Christ child though, and Jesus of Nazareth, but he is not Jesus Christ, though I have said that in anger a few times even though I should not...

Another thing that bothers me, and I grew up Christian and practice and pray to God my own way now. But preachers and pastors are fanatical and screaming about you can not get to heaven except through Jesus, and almost all of them pray to Jesus the Christ. It's like they don't get that yeah, he died on the cross and shed blood so we can go to heaven, he was the sacrifice for us, so through him we can go to heaven.

Personally I think Christ would be extremely upset to think that anyone would pray to him, in the new testament he got angry with a man that called him GOOD, he rebuked the man and told him that no one was good except the FATHER. When I see people praying to Jesus I think they are really misguided in their actions and making a big mistake since their own religion and their savior Jesus says there is only one God. when I pray, I pray to my God.

top topics

join