It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Decision: Court sanctions lawyers behind September 11 conspiracy case

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

....turn off your computer and the Truth Movement disappears.

Oh so accurate.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed

The 'truth' IS out, as evidenced here every day by the cabal of debunkers scurrying to put out the fires caused by it. If you win this battle, we all lose, and this fact should be a big source of bother to you. Why you continue to attempt to block an investigation into lies told by the Bush administration is not easily understood, until one looks at who besides Bush, will be hurt by it.

Good grief, talk about delusions of grandeur. Dude, take a look at the title of this thread again. It says COURT SANCTIONS LAWYER BEHIND SEPTEMBER 11 CONSPIRACY CASE. It refers to how April Gallop and her lawyers not only lost their goofball claim that no plane hit the Pentagon, they likewise are forced to pay tens of thousands of dollars in fines for contempt of court for wasting their time. PLUS the lawyers are legally obligated to be humiliated by announcing they've been hit with sanctions in every OTHER court case they try regardless of content. This is as "shot down in flames" as "shot down in flames" can get.

If you don't believe anything else I say, then at least believe this- you truthers lost the battle. This can't be seen as any sort of victory for you and you can't make this ugly picture any less ugly regardless of how pretty a frame you try to put it in. Move on to the next "sinister secret plot to take over the world" already because this bluster you're polluting the ATS forums with to soothe your bruised ego is getting old.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Sorry, but I just got my layoff notice. Seems there are not enough fires started by the "truth" movement to justify keeping us all on the payroll. Doggone Obama economy......

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Seriously man, its no wonder the truth movement is on the ropes. When they bring out someone like April Gallop as a "no planer" who is suing the govt for no planes, right after she just sued the airline industry AA for their plane slamming into the Pentagon. I mean, this is comedy gold! There was no plane at the Pentagon but I'm gonna sue AA for their plane hitting the Pentagon.
Can you say, "Durrrrr"?

Dont worry, I hear Cheney is hiring for his secret private mercenary team and he needs new recruits. I'll memo you the flier after the completion of the execution of April Gallop and her meddling team of lawyers!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Awesome! I was trying to get a job with Rommey's covert action team, but Im not Mormon....

Let me know the particulars at the cookout this weekend (AFTER the execution)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Seriously man, its no wonder the truth movement is on the ropes. When they bring out someone like April Gallop as a "no planer" who is suing the govt for no planes, right after she just sued the airline industry AA for their plane slamming into the Pentagon. I mean, this is comedy gold! There was no plane at the Pentagon but I'm gonna sue AA for their plane hitting the Pentagon.
Can you say, "Durrrrr"?

Yep, it's as phony as insisting eyewitness accounts are always legitimate and must be listened to closely and carefully when they claim "they heard explosions"...unless the eyewitnesses say "they saw a plane hit the Pentagon", in which case they're really secret disinformation agents.

I lament I wasn't able to sit in on the court while Gallop and her mercenaries were bringing this to trial. The transcript alone would have been enough to make quite a few truthers wake up and realize they're being conned by this nonsense.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
as usual the american govt lies about everything.They implement ndaa2012.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join