It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Decision: Court sanctions lawyers behind September 11 conspiracy case

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by GoodOlDave

What about the molten steel and iron?

It's been documented that fires were burning underground for months and this cannot be refuted. Steel from the wreckage had been baked for months in what was tantamount to an underground blast furnace for months. In fact it was you conspiracy people who showed that famous photo here of that back loader pulling out a red hot steel beam out of the ground.

What about the micro-spheres found by usgs and the rjlee group?

You almost certainy got this bit from one of those damned fool conspiracy web sites misquoting the RJ Lee report. The report released by the RJ Lee group specifically says on page 16 that the micro-spheres were almost certainly created by the fires in the buildings. It says "Considering the high temperatures reached during the destruction of the WTC, the following three types of combustion products would be expected to be present in WTC Dust. These products are Vesicular carbonaceous particles primarily from plastics, Iron-rich spheres from iron-bearing building components or contents and High temperature aluminosilicate from building materials

What about the free fall speed of wtc7?

The free fall bit is entirely the make believe of Richard Gage. The penthouse of WTC 7 collapsed six seconds before the exterior of the building did, meanign the building fell from the inside out. It's entirely Gage's own make believe that the south side of the building collapsed the same way as the north side did. The NIST report suggests that the south side actually crumpled inward, which is what we were really seeing when the penthouse collapsed.

Yea if you can explain, maybe we will give your posts some thought

However, we all know youre unable to so dont bother

OR, it's the case that now you've been given the answers you've been looking for, you've invent some new and exciting reson why you won't have to believe it like you've been always doing. You are so much in love with your conspiracy stories than no evidence, proof, or rational answers will ever sway you away from them, even when it's your own sources saying these conspiracy claims are rubbish.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by casenately
Dave you are a good old boy. A golden boy. Do you really think you can understand people you have dismissed away so very long ago? Your very actions to dissuade them only encourage them. Whoever prepared you should have told you this golden rule. Dont feed your enemy, in this case the truth movement.

Lets give Dave all his true credit.

In my debates with Dave, He presents his case very well, to counter his points, I had to do more research,

dig deeper, and in doing so, deepen my resolve that I am on the right side.

Excuse me, but why exactly do you need a "resolve" to remain on one side or the other? One should listen to the facts that both sides presented to determine which side has the better credibility, and not be mindlesly servile to some particular side despite what the facts actually show.

...and you actually take umbrage when I say you're simply drinking the kool-aid those damned fool conspiracy web sites are serving you.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
...and you actually take umbrage when I say you're simply drinking the kool-aid those damned fool conspiracy web sites are serving you.

Sir
I am not a Engineer, Not a pilot , for me to argue those positions would be a weakness to me. I leave those arguements to others, who are more well versed. I read the post, back and forth and those guys are doing just fine, it is fun to watch you squirm. A guilty Pleasure, if you will.

No I prefer to look into events that happened before any planes took off on Sept 11.
The months before the attack.
There is more evidence of a conspiracy there than any of the events from 911 forward.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

ummm... Its in regards to the whole 9/11 issue, and we are in the 9/11 forum?

meaning i can confront him on any issue regarding 9/11

unless of course there was some disclaimer asking I not question this in this thread?

So the I fail to see any ignorance. I do see an immature brat who has to resort to this level because they have nothing else to offer XD

*insert elementary age crybaby comment"

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Sir, I am not a Engineer, Not a pilot , for me to argue those positions would be a weakness to me. I leave those arguements to others, who are more well versed. I read the post, back and forth and those guys are doing just fine, it is fun to watch you squirm. A guilty Pleasure, if you will.

I would recommend that you refrain from such false bravado as it does you no credit. You said, and I quote-

"In my debates with Dave, He presents his case very well, to counter his points, I had to do more research, dig deeper, and in doing so, deepen my resolve that I am on the right side."

You are ADMITTING openly here that you have a resolve to support your conspiracy stories and that you will "do more research and dig deeper" until you find whatever justification you need that allows you to continue clinging to them. I shouldn't need to point out that this is being intellectually dishonest of you, as those who have true investigative natures look at both sides of the issue to see which one has the better credibility. If you wish to have this blind devotion to your conspiracy claims, be my guest, but I would just appreciate it if you would refrain pretending that you are looking for the truth in the events behind the 9/11 attack, because you're openly admitting you aren't.

Oh, and if you don't believe anything else I say, then at least believe this- I never "squirm", since I'm not pushing for the OS (as you call it). All I really do is post the facts and let them stand or fall on their own merits. It's lies, and never the truth, that needs to fear criticism, as Patrick Henry once said, which is a fact that April Gallop and her lawyers just found out the hard way.

Do I take it that you subscribe to her "no plane hit the Pentagon" delusion? That IS the topic of this thread, after all.

No I prefer to look into events that happened before any planes took off on Sept 11.
The months before the attack. There is more evidence of a conspiracy there than any of the events from 911 forward.

All right, so when we hear that German intelligence reported that Mohammed Atta was in contact with Al Qaida oepratives while in Hamburg, does the evidence show you that it was a terrorist attack and that Al Qaida did in fact have a hand in it, or does the evidence show you that the German gov't took part of the "sinister secret plot to take over the world"?

To ME, it tells me that you don't bother to listen to anything that doesn't conform to what you yourself want to believe and you probably didn't even know Mohammed Atta was in contact with Al Qaida operatives while in Hamburg. Am I wrong?

edit on 6-2-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by thedman

ummm... Its in regards to the whole 9/11 issue, and we are in the 9/11 forum?

meaning i can confront him on any issue regarding 9/11

unless of course there was some disclaimer asking I not question this in this thread?

Thedman is correct. The rules of the forum is that responses should have at least something to do with the specific topic of the thread the response was posted in, in this case, "COURT SANCTIONS LAWYERS BEHIND SEPTEMBER 11 CONSPIRACY CASE". Otherwise, the discussion would deteriorate into a complete free for all over where peopel bicker over everything from the lackluster superbowl ads to how Kim Kardashian is making a mockery of the institution of marriage to make a fast buck. Both may be legitimate positions, but they have nothing to do with the court sanctioning the lawyers behind April Galllop's lawsuit. Chiding Thedman for pointing this out is childish and inappropriate as these are the rules of ATS, not ours.

Besides,since your attempt at trying to "get me" only resulted in blowing up in your face, continuing your irrelevent thread is pointless anyway. Please keep the discussion on topic or start a new thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Yea if you can explain, maybe we will give your posts some thought.

Its all been explained a million times. If there was no explanation, or if there were any basis to the questions then we would have a different world with regards to 9/11. But we don't. Nobody thinks that there was a giant conspiracy to fake 9/11 by either the US government or some nefarious American subgroup of powerful political allies. Nobody, that is except a microscopic subset of conspiracy afficianados.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I've been called many things, but a 'microscopic subset' is a first. Your attempts at minimizing the truth movement is not working, and our efforts are winning supporters daily.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

and our efforts are winning supporters daily

As evidenced by what?
The thread count on here is down.
I hear nothing about it on TV.
I don't even see it mentioned while surfing the web.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

and our efforts are winning supporters daily

As evidenced by what?
The thread count on here is down.
I hear nothing about it on TV.
I don't even see it mentioned while surfing the web.
Well then, your mission is complete. But something tells me you don't think so. Do you get a raise when the 'thread count' is down? The truth is, here on ats you've lost, and our next forum will necessarily need to be larger in scope. It's tiresome beating up on a much weaker opponent, which includes the likes of you.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
..... and our efforts are winning supporters daily.

Yes...yes....quite. I am quaking in my boots (leather docksiders, actually) for the "trials" to start. Any day now, right? When can we expect the Headline Bursting News Break!! to come? Who will get the combined Pulitzer/Nobel? Fetzer? Griffin? Balsamo???????

Winning supportrers daily. Scared to death, I am, and I'm fearless.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

Pride goeth, before the fall little man. It's never right to defend a lie, and to crow about it is shameful. Do you really know who you're defending?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

It's tiresome beating up on a much weaker opponent, which includes the likes of you.

If it make you feel better. But the world doesn't believe in this conspiracy theory. Only a few misinformed people do.
Even the courts have tired of the made up stories.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Pride goeth, before the fall little man. It's never right to defend a lie, and to crow about it is shameful.

Perfect description of the truth movement.
It's been 10 years and no one has been able to prove any part of this grand conspiracy theory. All we hear is the truth will come out soon. It reminds me of all the end of the world predictions. Pure fantasy.
Live in the fantasy if you are not able to participate in the real world.
edit on 8-2-2012 by samkent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

The 'truth' IS out, as evidenced here every day by the cabal of debunkers scurrying to put out the fires caused by it. If you win this battle, we all lose, and this fact should be a big source of bother to you. Why you continue to attempt to block an investigation into lies told by the Bush administration is not easily understood, until one looks at who besides Bush, will be hurt by it.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The truth is, here on ats you've lost

Even if that were true - and it's demonstrably not - what a pathetic victory. You've managed to convince a microscopic number of people on a conspiracy site? Wow.

Where are the serious PR breakthroughs? If not in the msm then in the leftist and counter-cultural media? Non-existant. Where are the court cases? Nowhere, unless you count the odd obviously vexatious litigant being unceremoniously ejected to the guffaws of everybody else.

I suppose you'll just have to keep pretending, in your infantile and obviously ridiculous manner, that every single outlet that isn't a handful of crackpot websites is "controlled". While simultaneously managing to keep the thought in your head that a majority of people support the notions of Da Troof. Hilarious.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

It reminds me of all the end of the world predictions. Pure fantasy.
Live in the fantasy if you are not able to participate in the real world.
edit on 8-2-2012 by samkent because: (no reason given)

There's a good book by John Grey called Black Mass where he discusses millenarian cults and suggests that the 20th century versions were Communism and Fascism. I tend to think one type of 21st century variant is CT thinking, and Truthers in particular.

Look at the parallels. Absolute certainty in the face of overwhelming evidence. The sure knowledge that "one day" salvation will come. Belief in absolute evil and by extension the holiness of the adherent. And thus the idea that anything the adherent or his allies does is justified. And the vehemency of the 'justice' that will be visited upon the evil ones and their fellow travellers when the 'glorious day' arrives.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShadeWith apologies to Bill, "Me thinks thou dost protesteth too much".

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

reply to post by TrickoftheShadeWith apologies to Bill, "Me thinks thou dost protesteth too much".

Good answer. That's probably why you're "winning".

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

The truth is, here on ats you've lost

Even if that were true - and it's demonstrably not - what a pathetic victory. You've managed to convince a microscopic number of people on a conspiracy site? Wow.

Its that old saying personified in stark clarity....turn off your computer and the Truth Movement disappears.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join