It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Russian Scientists Have Awakened a Giant Creature

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by showintail

hoolywood -man ` s brain 1-0 Hoolywood WIN!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

Ah ha, so you too watched Alien v Pedator!

See, the problem with these noises heard all around the world......how come they have'nt been heard here in Australia????
edit on 2-2-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

I would have to say I was wondering that as well.

Apparently they have.

Subject: Strange noise in Australia
Date: February 1, 2012
To: Linda Moulton Howe

“My name is J. S. and I live in a suburb of Melbourne, Australia, called Blackburn. It's about 14 kilometers from Melbourne's central business district. My partner Jayne and I woke up at 3am or just after - i remember 3.08am for some reason, on Monday morning January 30, 2012. I heard the exact same noise as the Kiev video, but it was louder. The sound was so loud it sounded like it was right outside on the street, but I don't think the sound got louder and softer. It was certainly much louder than the Kiev video. And I heard the horn sound three times after waking up from being fast asleep.

I could not sleep after that and when having a coffee with a work friend, he mentioned he and his partner woke up at the same time - he lives about 30 kms from me.

I just played the Kiev sound for Jayne who had not heard it before and she is totally freaked out because it's like what we heard.”

www.earthfiles.com...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit on 3/2/12 by jamesthegreat because: Added external text box

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Ah ha, so you too watched Alien v Pedator!

See, the problem with these noises heard all around the world......how come they have'nt been heard here in Australia????
edit on 2-2-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

If the vibration origionated from say vostok lake or say the IceCube Neutrino Observatory and the sound was through the earth and not over or around it where would they be directed? Stupid question from a silly person who knows nothing. Anyone?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I think someone woke this up.........?????????????

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So what you're proposing is that we have a true life monster movie playing out.

You can watch "The Thing" any version and get the picture that is being presented here.

I'll just wait and see.

Personally, the weather is such an extreme thing down there that the scientists could have lost communication for any number of reasons, other that Godzilla.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Dudes, that ain't no monster they woke up... they drilled straight through the ceiling of an underground Nazi base!

Could be true...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Finally Cthulhu ! ..Now where do I go to worship and obey ?
I mean it has to be cthulhu right ... right ..? Please make it be Cthulhu .....

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The monster will probably swim to the surface, once out it will head to New York of all places, it will then attack the Statue of Liberty, ripping its head off and throwing it into lower Manhattan, after that it will tear down the brooklyn bridge.

The US army will try to defeat it, they will name the operation "Cloverfield" for no reason at all, but this will happen afterwards once they find a tape which has recorded the entire event by some mid 20's who died after trying to escape the beast.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Maybe that Giant creature is the earth, Gaia. Why do those russians have to drill so much. They discontinued drilling deep in the earth before because everyone in the area sensed something was wrong. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. This planet is getting pissed at us. The Japanese were trying to drill real deep before the time of the quake to.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

That.
Would.
Be.
Awesome!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Bummer

Fox Flub: Russian Vostok Lake Scientists Safe

www.usnews.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Bummer

Fox Flub: Russian Vostok Lake Scientists Safe

www.usnews.com...

Damn, Phage....you always spoil all the fun.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
um...MSM reports all is well!...nothing is wrong here!...we can all go back to our lives!...the, um, scientists will be available for comments later!...everything's okay!...

how long before SF channel does a movie based on this?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The US News article doesn't really say much. It confirms that they haven't been heard from for 5 days, and seems to confirm that communication was expected in that time. It simply states that the Antarctic explorer can 'understand' why they might not have communicated in that time.

So yes, the Fox News article is sensationalised - but it's not like the Russian scientists are confirmed safe and sound just yet or anything concrete like that.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by showintail

Beating to it, but ive got to do it!

Release the Kraken!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
They probably just got there supplies in before the loss of communication. There were probably 10 cases of vodka in the shipment. Three day drunk and two day hangover. Can I join them, sounds like deer camp.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

PHAGE.... errr just a quick question,off topic... is that John Lithgow in your avatar?
2nd...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This could be fake, but it may be leaked footage of the moment the monster was released
Apparently, the monster has some rappin skillz....check it out!

On a more serious note....the only monsters on earth are the human kind.

edit on 2/5/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Could it be the creature from the Ice Lagoon? I think it would be more like a huge amount of gasses that were released rather than a monster. But who knows? Only the men who are there know for sure.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
this is a recent bbc article no mention of missing scientists

www.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join