It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Russian Scientists Have Awakened a Giant Creature

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You know what? I'm gonna star and flag you for having the stones to put this out there.

Huzzah to you and Cthulhu!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I thought this would be about the supermassive crustacean they found off the coast of Australia several km down in the depths that is 39cm when the average length for a regular version of that animal is only 3-4cm

I guess not.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
hmm sounds like this movie.

Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale
www.imdb.com...

In the depths of the Korvatunturi mountains, 486 metres deep, lies the closest ever guarded secret of Christmas. The time has come to dig it up! This Christmas everyone will believe in Santa Claus.

Monsters, Really?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I give ya a star OP, in hopes you make this great imagination into a mobie!

I might have bought microbes or something small.
Giant Monster needs to be like a serpent, or centipede, but then again, did ya see the abyss? That monster could have gleamed the tube.

Anyway, Your movie/book is way too short, so...
You go dude!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

Hey why is his theory not as plausable as anything else you read on here?

How may people would have believed that our own government would never fly planes into the world trade center for oil.... ( or did they??? still up for debate).

Do you think the Japanese woke up last year and said ,"Hiey today I'll bet a giant earthquake and tidal wave is going devistate our nation"?

How many people ever expected a president of the United States to run the country into the ground with seemingly reckless abandon? (I'll admit that this wasn't too far of a reach!)

-74 dead at a soccer match (just dumb)
-Monsanto plans to geneticly alter the food supply (they are working hard)
-Aliens on the moon
-Hollow earth
-Ra came down to earth thousands of years ago and advanced the race
-Chemtrails/ Contrails (don't get me started)

I know the OP has thrown something out there that many might have a hard time picturing in their minds...
Have you ever seen a Billion dollars??? ( but yet we hear this number thrown around all the time).

Personally I don't think that there is a giant ancient monster below the polar ice cap in its own personal hot tub..

Possible yes... Probable no!

edit on 2-2-2012 by redzareptile because: I'm having issues....

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile

How may people would have believed that our own government would never fly planes into the world trade center for oil.... ( or did they??? still up for debate).

I still don't believe it and there's nothing to debate.

Terrorists did it to instill maximum fear into the Western world they hated so much through brainwashing and indoctrination by lunatics in the Middle East who already put a stranglehold on their own communities through terror and violence.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

That's my point!
I total respect your view and think someone else may have an equal and opposite view.
There are some out there that may say the evidence points towards our own government involvement on 911.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
All I got to add is that Cthulhu isn't the only Great Old One. Another tentacled thing that should not be!!! Or a methane gas release killed em.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
sounds like the movie "The Thing"

www.imdb.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I knew it!!!!

You are joking right?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

jesus christ dude!...its called ATS SKUNKWORKS for a reason...

There's also a creative writing forum!.......I think this would have more merit there than here
....even theories presented in Skunk works are open to questioning and criticism.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
THEY RAISED MUSTAKRAKISH!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Any and all Dethklok references will be massively starred.

That is all.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual
I recently started a thread explaining my theory on a connection between the rumbling/roaring sounds people are hearing all over the world and Russian scientists drilling miles into the ice in Antarctica to reach Lake Vostok.
The original thread can be found here- Original Thread
I go into extreme detail explaining my theory so I recommend reading that before reading the update.

I've been monitoring the progression of the drill team for the last few weeks, mainly through means I won't address for my own safety, but also with the occasional article I find online. Today I came across a breaking story regarding loss of communication with the drill team.

A group of Russian scientists plumbing the frozen Antarctic in search of a lake buried in ice for tens of millions of years have failed to respond to increasingly anxious U.S. colleagues -- and as the days creep by, the fate of the team remains unknown.

The entire article can be seen here- www.foxnews.com...

Here's my theory as to what has occurred...

The Russian scientists are clearly dead. Killed by the creature which has lived beneath them for however long and whose rest was disrupted a couple years ago and since has been building anger. Within the past week I believe this creature either finally emerged from the ice and killed the scientists or caused a collapse in the ice sending the drill team plunging to their deaths into the frozen waters below.

What needs to be done immediately is that a team should be sent to the location the drill team was last communicated with and discover what exactly happened. If my theory is correct that the creature has emerged from the ice then precautions should be heavily taken as we have no idea what is creature exactly is nor what it's capable of. I'm sure the Russian military has been in communication with the research team at times over the time span of their expedition and probably have already prepared for an emergence of this creature as this would clearly pose a severe threat to the world. If the creature has not emerged from the ice and instead caused a collapse then a team sent to their last known location what be able to identify a massive hole in the ice. Even if the creature has not emerged there should still be precautions taken in case it one day chooses to do so. The best scenario would obviously be that research team is alive and well, but has been having trouble with communications throughout the week. I can only pray to God that this is the case, but there's a lot of evidence not in favor of such a wishful scenario. The closest thing to the best scenario is that the creature will never choose to emerge from the ice even if it has the capability to do so or has returned to Lake Vostok to live in peace once again. I doubt thought it will ever have it's peace if such a event has taken place. There's little chance no other team will be sent to continue research and no one is stupid enough to send more lives into danger so I feel the fate of this creature has been determined. Through military intervention the creature's life is over. As an advocate of life I can only hope this creature protects itself and soon will be left alone and in return will not harm the outside world.

this reminds me of those drillers that were caved in for months last year. who knows what they saw in the dark all that time.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

This was originally posted in general conspiracies....you know, the forum that's supposed to be semi-plausible.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hey OP, You need to read Kathleen Keating's book Torn Sky and Torn Sky Project Jerusalem. You will poop your pants when you see what has been prophesied in these books. Most of her info comes from Malachi Martin.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
GODZILLRAH

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I read both threads, and it would make a cool movie, but I can't help but to ask OP, Why do you associate the drilling and sounds in the sky to a monster? Almost sounds like you think Cthulhu got woken up?

Can I ask, are you associating this with H.P Lovecraft?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I see others notice it as well.

Creepy lol

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Sure it's the ruskies and not the wilmarth foundation? sounds awefully like stories from h.p. lovecraft and brian lumley concerning the wilmarth foundation's battle against the cthulhu cycle deities...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join