It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Kids of America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by baalbuster

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by strangedays

Disinfo

d
Yes because not automatically agreeing with crackpot theories means someone is shoveling disinfo. Seems much more plausible that these were all very troubled young men and not groomed to commit these atrocities but 'the elite'.

Agreed..never doubt the power of insanity. It almost made me #ing sick watchin Cho's videos, dude sounded like some butthurt little 4 year old "I could have ran away but you wouldn't let me!" then comes the delusions of grandeur "I am like Moses!". This guy was just plain old bat sh*t crazy, period.

Thats cool that you dont agree but dont bash a different opinion. Wish we saw more of that out of people today.

Im somewhere caught in the middle. I do think these guys were pushed over the edge, but what they did was still wrong. The other thing is though I know they were bullied mentally and the people who did it are just as guilty of murder. If its proven in a similar case, such as bullying on facebook and a child kills themselves, the people are charged with a crime.

It is up to you who can see to police the ones causing this. Im rather certain you lost some of your conscious brothers in the 32 Va Tech people that were killed, and the other shootings. Im still sketchy on why they just let it happen, like I said they can look at someone and know their past so they know who to watch out for. It may be that the murdered people were just completing their reincarnation cycle and knew that was the end and they had to accept it. That would take great strength.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Debate doesn't always have to be heated and filled with bashing, nothing ever gets done that way with both debaters losing their real points by just attacking each other.

Idk if its reincarnation thats the cause of some of these peoples problems, anything is possible but if you ask me its just a symptom of how our society is going. We are self destructing if these kids are any indication.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

Ok if this is all true... How do you know what you are? Is it taught or something you just know. Is there some kind of goal you all have or just survival? If you are part of an alien race.. are you remnants from the 3rd world? And how is it that if your pineal gland is calcified you can only send messages and not receive? Or was I understanding you wrong? Is your pineal gland not calcified and you are saying that most children's do become at a very young age?

Yea I ask myself this question. If I really had to say, I think we are watchers for Christ. I dont want to set myself up to get attacked in public, so please dont test it as I am just saying what I think to help you to understand. Im not concrete on anything, if I was it might close my mind off and I would get it wrong, so any of my opinions can change at any time-i mean look at the few differences I felt after a year in that one thread. But having said that:

2 strong possibilities they may fuse into 1.

1. Like most of the conscious believe, we reincarnate (I dont want to say this 100% because its not in the Bible and I dont want to disprespect God, but im sure he wont mind me discussing it) i think and I am working on completing my soul. I believe I have 2 past lives that relate a black woman and an old bald german man. I think maybe I am on the extremes of a soul and an fine tuning. I may have been a slave woman and experienced complete lock down and a sad meager existence. Perhaps in the next reincarnation I was a Nazi (although ive been told from family history we were the "Blend in Jews" as my appearance had changed both color wise and physically several times in my life. The "runners" were Germans with some Jewish blood and fled to the USA to build railroads. Thats why we are the great engineers and most likely why I have been able to reverse-discover whats been happening to me) leader that hurt a lot of people. I hope not, but if its the truth id rather know that then some did good fake fluff story, so I can keep moving to the + instead of the - . Maybe I was angry from being beaten and oppressed as a slave and the lust for power/dominance in another life came out to balance it. Now I am angry but with a somewhat balanced even keel. Perhaps I retain anger from the past genetics wise and was born blind because of actions in the previous life. Just a guess.

I have an affinity for the black culture. I always thought it was a racism test of life as all Germans are pretty racist. But im not, I pretty much only hang out with black people. For some reason I trust and give more help to any race other than whites, even though I am white. I have dated women of different races and cultures and they seem to excite me more. Im not gay, I realized it was from sexual abuse from a man when I was between 2-4 years of age that I was left in the care of. I want a family and my own child (thats a whole nother story-they may have sterilized me as a child). I do treat gay people with a higher degree of respect, and I notice they dont really attack me (a few do) in general probably because of all the stuff they endure. I do find myself attracted to lesbian women who were lesbians in HS but now are into guys. They are strong, independent women. Moreso than the sheep. Trust (obviously) is my main thing, and these ladies are about as trustworthy as they come. It gives credence to what the poster said in the other thread- a lot of non cons dont realize their blind ever in their lifetime but always can see they are different and look for a "reason" to attach it to. They end up thinking they are gay. Same for a woman I suppose, and maybe thats why im attracted to some lesbians. Perhaps they are not gay at all and are just non cons?

2. Watchers for God. Now these two concepts can even be put into 1 person so they both could be right. Im just throwing thought out stuff off the top of my head. So if you were going to police a people (much like they do us undercover so to speak) or your flock how would you do it? An official named body (like say the Govenrment)? There will be people that will always skate the system and "play good" around the right people. But what would they do around the homeless crackhead on the street corner? God disguises his servants and judges people as they interact with me. There have been people that have burned me in my past, only to be met with bad stuff in their life. Like I had some sort of big brother helping me out always watching (God lol). Also he has kept me from crashing a sportbike at 120mph twice (gave up after that not bad in 4 years of riding), away from getting my head crushed when I was doing work at Orioles stadium, and a lot of things a conscious personn would call chance. But then they tell me im extremely lucky like unprobably lucky. I say its just God

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

And how is it that if your pineal gland is calcified you can only send messages and not receive? Or was I understanding you wrong? Is your pineal gland not calcified and you are saying that most children's do become at a very young age?

Sorry didnt answer these. Again remember im going off of guesses based on observations. I may actually be conscious. One of the times I almost died was when I was 5 my skull was crushed and I damaged my right (left handed) hemisphere from cranial fragments/swelling. My case may be a special case thats rare from actual PHYSICAL brain damage. Not like mental illness. I have been told I do a lot of left hemisphere functions with my right, which is strange because you would think the damaged side would give some of the work to the opposite side, instead its like the right took on more/got faster. I cant explain it but yea thats probably an explanation for it.

Ive been told the age of consciousness is a let 4 to early 5 years old. They basically know at that point of you are able to send/recieve. So yea after 5 years a non con child vs a con childs paths become extremely different at that point.

EDIT: getting to everyones PMs and questions just to let everyone know. Im just trying to take time with this and think about things before I put them up to you.
edit on 3-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

God>Planets>Aliens>Humans>Earth>Illuminati>Goverment>Police>Humans

God being the highest ranked. This is how i envision our multi-verse to be somewhat structured by.

If you have information on how i may be contacted by these higher individuals, or what Pineal Gland techniques i need to achieve, please PM me. I'm dying to activate that thing and get the hell out of here

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1

God>Planets>Aliens>Humans>Earth>Illuminati>Goverment>Police>Humans

God being the highest ranked. This is how i envision our multi-verse to be somewhat structured by.

If you have information on how i may be contacted by these higher individuals, or what Pineal Gland techniques i need to achieve, please PM me. I'm dying to activate that thing and get the hell out of here

Thats pretty similar to myself actually when you put it all together.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

And then there was the Hitler Youth Movement.

And Mao's Cultural Revolutionary Youth Movement.

And Pol Pot's Youth Movement.

And the Chinese Triad Youth Street Gangs.

And the Russian Mafiya Youth Street Gangs.

And the Japanese Youth Sarin Gas Subway Gang.

I could go on....but what's the point. You seem to have said it already: kids are rotten all around the world?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hey, I almost forgot all those kids who were recruited into the civil wars of Sierra Leone and Libya and liberia..

Man. Some of those kids, their AK-47s were almost too big for them to carry.
edit on 3-2-2012 by tonycliffs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
By the way, I was wondering why so many youth gangs here in America are populated by illegals.

You know, like the Mexican Mafia and the Hatian Zoe Pound and all those Asian Triad Street Gangs?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

Originally posted by Darkmask
I think perhaps you are being just a little paranoid. You lost me at MK Ultra.

I think they were all just really messed up kids.

Disinfo

Why is this Disinfo? Because you don't agree with it? I am not being snarky, just curious about your one word answer.

And I have a question for you. Are you a parent?

Like I said, not trying to be snarky, just quite curious.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Should first say I grew up and lived in littleton and I personally knew Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris we all went to elementry school together... Eric's parents and mine were somewhat close and on a few occasions they set up a play date with me, Eric, and another friend. Because he had a hard time making friends. He was a very quiet closed off kid, didn't talk mutch at all. But we all got along well for kids. But my parents have told me they could tell something was off and thats why there were only a few play dates.

Years passed without mutch thought about the play dates with Eric... Then columbine happned... Everything came rushing back of those times and it started to make sense. Well as mutch sense as something like this can make. They were a product of there enviornment. Littleton Co is upper middle class community and is comprised of very superficial materialistic people. Eric and Dylan were the target of there attacks at a young age just because how they looked and acted. It is very sad because it could have been prevented. At one time they were good kids maybe a little quiet and closed off but not evil. I lost some friends in the shooting and it has scared the community to it's core forever. People would just like to forget but every day I see atleast 2 "We will never forget" bumper stickers. The pain is still there and chances are it will never go away.

I don't think they were part of some MK-ultra program. They were just very sensitive and were picked on since they were in 4th grade. There parents were unaware of the situation and without anyone stepping in it just got worse and worse until they felt there only option was violence. I'm not saying there actions were justified. They were brainwashed but not by some federal agency they were brainwashed by a society that shuns anyone who doesen't fit the mold.

Sorry everyone if this is somewhat off topic. But like I said people around here would prefer to pretend it didn't happen. So I don't get a chance to talk about it often, and it's something that still upsets me. Sometimes laying in bed I wonder if there was anything I could have done myself to help prevent this. At one time I had a chance to make a difference but like everyone else was unaware of the situation until it was to late...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JAY1980

Jut because you guys were "buddies" doesnt mean foul play couldnt have occured. Heres my evidence:

101 witness seeing more than 2-3 gunman

whatreallyhappened.com...

Heres Mark Taylor, he was shot 13 times and survived. Not only did he go to Wallmart with Michael Moore in Bowling for Columbine, he was all over the news. HE WASNT SUPPOSE TO LIVE. In this link below is REAL audio of his mother explaining what her son SAW, while bleeding on the grass. (scroll down to excerts with Donna Taylor)
www.erichufschmid.net...

Years later, lets look at Mark Taylor now.....(starts at 2:30 in)

He cant even speak properly. WTF IS GOING ON ATS??? Just some "messed up" kids eh?

edit on 3-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I think an important person is left off this list. Perhaps you could take Damien Echols off and include Sirhan Sirhan. Since your theory is that these young men were somehow conditioned to commit murder, he should definitely be included. Especially since he has no memory whatsoever of killing Bobby Kennedy, which is why he has never been paroled. Regressive hypnotherapy has concluded he was under outside influence at the time of the shooting.

However, I do not believe that is the case for most of these people.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MarlboroRedCowgirl

I state in the first few lines, that anyone could add to the list. You would be the first

I mentioned MK ultra, and posters felt this was my overall reasoning. However, i posted Damien because
someone like him wouldnt need to be brainwashed to "act" in some phony satanic crime. It fits with my theory
that most of these evil kids that make the media, arent "real" kids at all. Thus, a whole nation of youth is deceived, and the standards of being "bad" is raised WAY up. "Yea i commited that crime but at least i didnt shoot up a highschool like those 2 crazy kids!!!!!" See what i mean? These false flag operations make it "acceptable" to act out and keep the negative energy flowing.

Sirhan Sirhan sure as hell fits, i know theres more of em! *researching

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

I see your reasoning there. I think Sirhan would be a classic example, and I truly do believe he was under the direct influence as an accomplice in Bobby Kennedy's assassination. This is my though-process on the topic of mind control induced by government programs, mind altering drugs, ect in these cases.

I believe we are all under the influence of malevolent or beneficial influences constantly. Society, media, the arts, politics, science, religion, these all sway and shape our opinions and ideals. I would call these indirect influences. For instance, if a young adult prefers violent music, videogames, movies, ect. it would be politically uncorrect and not necessarily scientifically sound to say that that young adult has a higher chance of violent behavior. Studies seem to be inconclusive on this nature.

However, there is a much more direct form of influence, in which an unsuspecting person literally is programmed to act and think a certain way . Drugs can be a powerful medium in this aspect. Anyone who has had an acid trip knows that one's mind can easily be melded in any direction. There are also different types of conditioning that can sway the mind unknowingly, hypnosis and also a viable method.

I think one of the key elements in discovering whether or not these young adults were under direct or indirect conditioning is the nature of their crimes. For instance, the Columbine killers had a fairly localized target and were driven my personal revenge, and it can be assumed that indirect conditioning was used, as untold thousands of teenagers are bullied in school and do not react in this fashion.

The DC snipers, however, may have been under direct influence. The location of their crimes does not make me believe they were as random as the media makes them out to be, any number of targets could have been accessible. Much like Sirhan, in this case, there is no real discoverable motive, a key element in discovering direct influence.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MarlboroRedCowgirl

Great post

You said we as a people are influenced as well. Check this out: The Parents from Columbine sued video game companies for $5 Billion. Of course they lost (phony lawsuit) but you can see how they tried to put it on this "influence" that you mentioned.
www.guardian.co.uk...

Imagine if they had TODAYS video games....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join