It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Kids of America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin
muhammad pronounced dead at 9:11 pm. Says it at 1:37 in the video.

www.youtube.com...

Your freaking me out OP.

Hey guess when Dylan Klebold of Columbine was born?

Septmeber 11th 1981

en.wikipedia.org...

One of the six people "killed" in Tucson (2011) was a little girl. Wikipedia says this:

"""Christina-Taylor Green, 9, of Tucson... Because her date of birth was September 11, 2001, she had appeared in the book Faces of Hope: Babies Born on 9/11 """"
en.wikipedia.org...

its getting juicy!

edit on 2-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

America's dept of education sold your children out about 100 years ago. They stop classical teaching and instead implemented education aimed at making us just smart enough to go to work and not ask questions. Check out Charlotte Iserbyt; she was a senior official for the dept of education during the Reagan years. Here's a link to one of the shorter videos: www.youtube.com...

Kids that were in these pilot dumbing down classes often got physically sick as a result. It's no wonder why they can, and do, get mentally sick as well.

This so-called education goes against our natural instincts as humans and as a result, some turn into psychopaths. Humans greatest weapon is our ability to learn and create new ideas...to be able to think critically and think for ourselves. Look at how many kids need to be drugged up just to sit in a classroom.

Couple a corrupt education system with an equally corrupt media (check operation mockinbird) and you get a society that churns out these misguided, violent children- rebelling against their slavemasters.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Colorado was in the process of trying to pass a conceal and carry law. I suspect that gun control had to do with the case of Jared Loughner.
Gabby was at the SOTU and I was actually expecting Obama to say something regarding gun control laws.

Also the possible connection to 9/11 as they supposedly had planned to hijack planes. But I am not seeing that in the link posted.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Check this out: archives.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The central theme (with the exception of the barefoot bandit and possibly malvo) is that these peoples minds are all being played with by conscious beings. A set group of enlightened people (mind reader guilds) decided they didnt want these kids to live and drove them to mass murder. If you search my SN youll see ive been harassed and dealing with a set of them my entire life. They are also called gangstalkers (a method they use), they attack TIs (targeted indivduals) and play with their mind, putting them in a state of fear making the victim think that they are in danger (and sometimes they are-they put them in danger intentionally).

Basically most on this list we see as horrible mass murderers and dont really think past that. When this happened I was in HS and I questioned what caused these kids to do this? After all these years I now know they were TIs, targeted by enlightened individuals. They set people up then kill them by playing with their minds. The public never sees the real murderer/cause of the problem.

Heres one of my threads, im finding out im a Monarch. It took me almost 30 years to find out why people referred to me as the King.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have rh negative AB rare blood too. They think we are impure or devil connected so they try to get rid of us.
edit on 3-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
I think perhaps you are being just a little paranoid. You lost me at MK Ultra.

I think they were all just really messed up kids.

Disinfo

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84

This topic is the reason why I believe in reincarnation. I believe that the truly unbelievable crimes committed by kids (or anyone for that matter) is because they embody the soul of a lunatic from a previous life. What do you think the soul of lets say, one of Henry VIII's executioners be doing in its host body during these times?

Its sad I believe this too. I think they were on a state of probation. Like they had possibly killed or done something in a previous lifetime that brought them back and this time they failed again. Its sad because I think everyone should move forward together. And these people did not just randomly do these things. There are HEAVY influences to blame.

But yea these lives may have been their last chance for incarnation. I hope not as ive been told everyone eventually makes it, but its still sad in a mass where "we are all one" its obvious these people were not treated as brothers.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I wonder if they seriously planned on doing that with a plane, how they planned on pulling that off?

Or maybe those words were carefully planted there. And to the person who was talking about reincarnation, I might say demonic possession. But that is merely speculation on my part.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Segador

Whoa one of those kids used to post here? So if your theory is true theres a good chance they might try to set anyone of us up?

Jared posted on ATS under "erad" or something like that.
his posts are still out there and you can read them.

I read them they had his mind all tripped up on concept of time. Its not incoherent as described if you can really see what loughner was talking about.

He was trying to explain time as it was explained to him from an elite. Time essentially doesnt exist. He generally was just saying time occurred before we were here as it will after we are here. And the concept of time is just how we humans/entities view it so that our minds can conceptualize it. (basically time was time before we ever came along)

I would guess he was on that topic because he was very interested in the precognition/prediction ability some of the mentally stronger elites have. They (according to them, I beg to differ) are connected to the divine. This allows them to see the past via your memories and they can see the future.

I bet whomever was working with him showed him a demonstration of it on something small like a newspaper .line or something. They like to show things when the person is most broken down. That way they can be labeled mentally ill if they give away any of the secrets.

Theres no doubt in my mind that most of thses kids were primed to do these acts. The real murderers have never been caught.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

I wonder if they seriously planned on doing that with a plane, how they planned on pulling that off?

Or maybe those words were carefully planted there. And to the person who was talking about reincarnation, I might say demonic possession. But that is merely speculation on my part.

Keep in mind this is a mass group of people (millions) all telepathically connected. They most likely had a plan for the 9/11 stuff and these kids were one in a sea of people they tried to push to set that up. I wouldnt be surprised if there were over 100 candidates for that act.

I always just assume im talking to conscious people when I post. AFAIK, we non cons only represent about 15% of the population, with variations like me (watchers) in even less abundance. The other 85% is conscious and already knows all I am putting out. They have to go along with it or they will be wiped from the mass.

Most of what im putting out will fall on deaf ears. Its mostly just theatrics (youll get other posters acting like you are opening their eyes to it, but they are just playing along and not showing that they are connected to the mass. They get easier to identify as you start to notice them. Ive always pused for coexistence, but they dont want that.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Would you speculate that they were a secret society that practiced magic like say mystery babalon religion?

Or is it more shadow government oriented?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1

Whoa one of those kids used to post here? So if your theory is true theres a good chance they might try to set anyone of us up?

Why do you think that? If my theory is true, that means the diaries from Columbine are fake, all the video footages left behind are "created" and the posts on ATS by that guy, HE's assited in. Maybe an adult writes them. Go check them out, investigate!! Be a human. These "kids" would be specially trained years in advance for events like these. If not their whole lives.

edit on 2-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

Yes most likely. Im positive at least 1 of each kids parents were in on it. (My dad was a non con but died, then I started to see the consciousness in my mother, who is probably not my real mother). They are their guardians but are loyal to the consciousness. If the mass gives an order that the child has to be killed/set up/tortured/whatever, the parent will willingly let it happen to the handled, non conscious child. I think the way it works is if you dont sacrifice your kid/pet/non con whatever (they view us as animals), you will be killed instead.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

Would you speculate that they were a secret society that practiced magic like say mystery babalon religion?

Or is it more shadow government oriented?

Id say its alien in origin. We (my kind) harbor hybrid DNA from what I understand. MAny celebrities are "handled non cons" musicians, etc. Its something with the pineal gland calcifying when you are a child. It blocks the ability to read. I think everyone can send their thoughts though. I think the difference in sending is that our (non con) thought communication is 1 way, so we can never hear any replies to what we send out. The reason they hate us so ive been told is its like we are screaming in our .s. Lesser ability people have to see the eyes or touch someone to get a read. Opposite that, highly sensitive people have a terrible time looking us in the eyes like it hurts them. We cant help it, well at least in my case id filter it if I could or knew how or was taught how to do it.

My main concern before all this began was finding a career with my degree, getting married, and persuing the american dream. My path was intentionally thrown off and I was intentionally put out of a career I worked years (decades) to attain. My gf was a handler and was sleeping with my friends. It was hard realizing the entire thing was bull#. You begin to learn no one cares about you even your parents.

This probably crushed these people. as they were emotionally weak. I was always an outcast but im tough and I keep a relationship with Jesus/God, so that is I think whats saved me so far. Im not super intelligent but I am, and ive always been strong. I avoid a lot of conflict because they know I will beat their ass simply put lol. Several cons have tried it over the course of my life, and I almost killed one of them one time. They kinda left me alone after that. Keep in mind this is after they have tried to kill me about 12-14 times in my life. Who knows maybe its why im so toughened up (not that im some badass).

EDIT- I feel bad for the smaller frail picked on kids, they dont have the physical gifts I have. I always try to use what I have in my small world to level it for the other weak ones the best I can though. There have been times in the past where I have stepped in on them picking on a frail non con (or just mentally weak) and kicked the # out of a few of them. They scattered like water bugs. I mean they probably went rigth after the kid as soon as I left, but at least for that small amount of time he got a little relief and I was glad to help another person less fortunate.

They fight in numbers. I remember I walked in on a 1 vs 8 situation and helped out so it became 2 vs 8. The other non con fought with a con half his size (I had respect for the little dude he held his own the non con was twice in size) . I just watched at first because I knew one of the other 7 would try to jump in and team up. One had a bat. Funny enough it was teh bat kid that stepped in when his boy started to lose. I hit bat boy and knocked his f**king lights out it was great. His eyes rolled literally to the back of his . and he went out for a second as he hit the ground. The other 2 stopped fighting and that was the end of it pretty much. I must have bruised his chakra lol. He shouldnt have been doing that weak conscious group up on people # though and im pretty sure god was acting through me to teach those guys a lesson. They have no real combat skills as most have never even been in a fight. It takes like 10 of them to work on 1 person to bring them down (via insult, physical attack., etc). But the thing is anytime they try something it is calculated. They always have people around that are watching in case anything goes wrong. This shows they are falliable and not divine at all. In fact some of them are very stupid. They wouldnt go much further in life than a used car salesman.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84

This topic is the reason why I believe in reincarnation. I believe that the truly unbelievable crimes committed by kids (or anyone for that matter) is because they embody the soul of a lunatic from a previous life. What do you think the soul of lets say, one of Henry VIII's executioners be doing in its host body during these times?

Ghengis Khan+Automatic Weapons=

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
It's not just America though is it?

People snap and kill others all over the world through either mental illness or wanting to get back at bullies. It's just that the majority of people are more restrained and only act out those fantasies in their .s.

Yea its not the internet (not trying to be rude to the poster above you, just saying). They do use the internet as a tool though to deliver the abuse and located non cons and such. This type of bullying has been going on for over 200 years, moreso now as most people are cons and we are the last non cons in existence as far as I know (85/15). Im sure it will eventually trend out if they are killing us off (90/10, then 95/5, then 100/0).

Whats funny is these maggots think they have a right to judge me. These eaters, consumers that do literally nothing all day except absorb resources. Ive worked harder, contributed more, have more education, than many if not most of them. They are lazy and look for the easy way out in life and disguise it under the saying "work smart not hard". LOL. On top of this they feel like they have a right to mouth off to me when I say nothing to them, vandalize my property I worked hard for, and set me up for things and get away with it. All while toting themselves as the "superior" race. Garbage doesnt see itself as garbage when its surrounded by garbage.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33

America's dept of education sold your children out about 100 years ago. They stop classical teaching and instead implemented education aimed at making us just smart enough to go to work and not ask questions. Check out Charlotte Iserbyt; she was a senior official for the dept of education during the Reagan years. Here's a link to one of the shorter videos: www.youtube.com...

Kids that were in these pilot dumbing down classes often got physically sick as a result. It's no wonder why they can, and do, get mentally sick as well.

This so-called education goes against our natural instincts as humans and as a result, some turn into psychopaths. Humans greatest weapon is our ability to learn and create new ideas...to be able to think critically and think for ourselves. Look at how many kids need to be drugged up just to sit in a classroom.

Couple a corrupt education system with an equally corrupt media (check operation mockinbird) and you get a society that churns out these misguided, violent children- rebelling against their slavemasters.

Yep, this would be the REAL WORLD scenario of it all. If you take out all the psychic stuff (which is real lol, took me 30+ years to figure it out though). That way they put it into two worlds. If you didnt know about this slave/puppet/shadow world, you would just go along thinking it was mental illness and these people just snapped.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Disinfo

Yes because not automatically agreeing with crackpot theories means someone is shoveling disinfo. Seems much more plausible that these were all very troubled young men and not groomed to commit these atrocities but 'the elite'.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Ok if this is all true... How do you know what you are? Is it taught or something you just know. Is there some kind of goal you all have or just survival? If you are part of an alien race.. are you remnants from the 3rd world? And how is it that if your pineal gland is calcified you can only send messages and not receive? Or was I understanding you wrong? Is your pineal gland not calcified and you are saying that most children's do become at a very young age?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Disinfo

d
Yes because not automatically agreeing with crackpot theories means someone is shoveling disinfo. Seems much more plausible that these were all very troubled young men and not groomed to commit these atrocities but 'the elite'.

Agreed..never doubt the power of insanity. It almost made me #ing sick watchin Cho's videos, dude sounded like some butthurt little 4 year old "I could have ran away but you wouldn't let me!" then comes the delusions of grandeur "I am like Moses!". This guy was just plain old bat sh*t crazy, period.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
something else youll notice about the replies to my original thread. Posters will take what I say out of context to throw the topic off to any other non cons that would potentially be reading.

In my first post I clearly state that I do not have abilities. There are about 6-8 other postings adressed to me asking why I thought I had abilities. I thought my posts were coherent and understandable, so I find it strange that someone would take that (me thinking I have abilities) from what I said. Its disinformation or the "bad apples" as one refers to.

I think the first reply thought I could read and was trying to develop it. The next poster confirms that I said I do not have the abilities. He refers to it as "the abilities". People then go on to say "Ive never heard of that" or noticed it etc.

If the throw offs dont work, they will take to insulting/verbal bullying. Thankfully the original posters with the exception of "babe in the words" guy were all pretty respectful and kept the discussion objective instead of railroading it.

"Babe in the words" poster would represent one of the people that realizes ive caught on to whats happening (at least a little) and feels threatened that I know their secret. So they get angry and defensive. Notice the tone of the writings in their post.

EDIT: also notice how babe in the words poster never returned after that one post. he was just attacking me the whole time. a great example of disinformation. I even asked him to clarify my POV if I was wrong. And its funny I didnt realize because I am still learning that there were some really good advice givers in the thread like the next guy who said not to look for answers from too many people. Thanks for looking out. I know I havent been the best person but im worht stopping and taking the time to educate. I want to grow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join