It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Kids of America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I would like to share with you the pictures of 8 people. Aging 17-23.
(feel free to add to this list)

1. Damien Echols media.commercialappeal.com...
2. Timothy McVeigh www.timothymcveighthedeliberatesoldier.net...
3. Dylan Klebold & 4. Eric Harris www.timothymcveighthedeliberatesoldier.net...
5. Lee Malvo www.tribuneindia.com...
6. Cho editinternational.com...
7.Jared Lee Loughner 28.media.tumblr.com...
8.Barefoot Bandit i.huffpost.com...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are all kids that went just a little.....crazy.

1. Helped murder 3 kids in satanic ritual/life in prison/released August 2011
2. Killed 168 people, injured 800/executed in death sentence
3. Helped kill 11 people then commited suicide
4. Helped kill 11 people then commited suicide
5. Helped kill 10 people/earned 6 life sentences in prison
6. Killed 32 people then commited suicide
7. Killed 6 people/awaiting trial
8. Stole planes, boats and robbed over 100 houses/sentenced to 6 years in prison

I picked these 8, not only for their young age, but because they ALL got big media coverage. Meaning it reached a lot of people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did they leave behind?

To my knowlege, only 5 of them packed extra luggage. The Columbine kids BOTH wrote diaries:

Dylan Klebold acolumbinesite.com...
Eric Harris acolumbinesite.com...

Lee Malvo talking with William Shatner.....(must see)

Virginia Tech Cho Seung Hui sent tapes to Media outlets the morning of the attack

Jared Loughner, Tucson shooter, was an ATS member, check out his posts
www.abovetopsecret.com...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT DO ALL THESE KIDS HAVE IN COMMON?

They make the youth look evil. Not to mention all the small-scale copy cat crimes. Theres been over 80 deaths in school shootings AFTER Columbine- and thats NOT including the number of people killed at Virginia Tech. One guy blows up a federal building while another shoots a U.S representative in the head outside Safeway?? Another kid hides in a trunk, picking people off with his sniper rifle while someone else drives? THIS CRAP DOESNT HAPPEN! In movies yes, in real life no. Just like most Riots, they dont start until someone provokes it. Well- i got reason to believe these "provokers" arent who they say they are.

Guess we can blame commercials

Too all who disagree that these kids are part of a much larger conspiracy, i would like to hear WHY you feel humans are randomly capable of doing this. Bambi's mom got shot, but Bambi didnt grow up to massacre humans. Same logic, no matter the circumstances, most if not 100% of people would NOT do what these kids did. The conspiracy... i believe, is the creation of FEAR. The "it could happen anywhere" type of fear. The "Oh crap lets beef up security check points so no more terrorists sneak box cutters onto flights".....type of fear.

Well......What if none of these events were true. Yes, they actually occured but the people who commited them arent "random/troubled/emotional" teens/adults that are supposedly "amongst us". They are actors, MK Ultra, double agents, illuminiati kids, WHATEVER THE CASE IS.....its all b.s.

The illusion is alive and thriving.
edit on 2-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Damien Echols did not kill any children, its been nearly proven. No DNA evidence linking him or Jessi were found on the boy'd bodies. And he ways released, yes on a guilty alford plea, but if they had taken their final apeal they would have most definately been exonerated. Even the state of Tennesee awknowleged that. Factcheck. Or watch Paradise Lost 3.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
they want everyone against each other.

what can we do?

i feel like we are doomed.

im a good kid, but what if i say i don't like my tyrannical government anymore?

they'll prolly make me look bad.
edit on 2-2-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MarlboroRedCowgirl

Sounds like a movie script to me. Dont get me started on Charles Manson

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Does the movie involve an alternet universe where everyone who wears black and listens to Metalica is arrested every time a heinous murder is commited?

Charlie convo would need to take place in a seperate thread haha.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I think perhaps you are being just a little paranoid. You lost me at MK Ultra.

I think they were all just really messed up kids.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I lived in Colorado at the time of the Columbine massacre. And watched the story as it broke on live television. Now I do remember one important detail that was reported about the kids writings but I don't have a link.

Anyways they supposedly said something about after the Columbine massacre, they planned to hijack a plane and fly it to NY or DC. Does anyone else remember that?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

Whoa one of those kids used to post here? So if your theory is true theres a good chance they might try to set anyone of us up?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Yes i remember this, its in their diary in the links i posted.
Another interesting Columbine link (100 + witnesses seeing more than 2 gunman) *MUST SEE*

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
I think perhaps you are being just a little paranoid. You lost me at MK Ultra.

I think they were all just really messed up kids.

I thank you for at least reading that far. I really encourage you to explain your opinion. How come we can just write it off so easily as just some "messed up kids"?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
muhammad pronounced dead at 9:11 pm. Says it at 1:37 in the video.

www.youtube.com...

Your freaking me out OP.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin

Whoa one of those kids used to post here? So if your theory is true theres a good chance they might try to set anyone of us up?

Jared posted on ATS under "erad" or something like that.
his posts are still out there and you can read them.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Why do you think that? If my theory is true, that means the diaries from Columbine are fake, all the video footages left behind are "created" and the posts on ATS by that guy, HE's assited in. Maybe an adult writes them. Go check them out, investigate!! Be a human. These "kids" would be specially trained years in advance for events like these. If not their whole lives.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

muhammad pronounced dead at 9:11 pm. Says it at 1:37 in the video.

www.youtube.com...

Your freaking me out OP.

Freaked out? Watch this. The only video on Jared Loughner's youtube channel. (He has 2 channels, im currently looking for his other one)

All those little captions on screen, he did (or a professional did) Its a chunk of the illusion. Pretty easy to see past though. They try to use "scary" music, he's wearing a trash bag and obi-wan outfit which makes the mind go: WTF?? Then you see he has a sheet over his face and he burns a flag. Its basically a new version of the columbine diaries with a youtube upgrade.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

This topic is the reason why I believe in reincarnation. I believe that the truly unbelievable crimes committed by kids (or anyone for that matter) is because they embody the soul of a lunatic from a previous life. What do you think the soul of lets say, one of Henry VIII's executioners be doing in its host body during these times?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You want to know the thing a lot of these school shooters had in common?

They were bullied heavily, and nobody did a cotton-picking thing about it.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Bambie wasn't real. It was a cartoon you know..

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

i think its a cultural thing, the "lone gunman" profile has been glorified since the end of the 1800's, its definetly an american thing going back hundreds of years and finding a willing audience in the only age in our history where a child grows up not knowing a world without the internet, the "alternate society" the internet provides is IMHO the fertile ground where without proper supervision a child will develop a very dangerous mindset at a young age, kids ARE NOT in most cases, capable of discerning good info from bad, and this alone has the ability to cause huge amounts of emotional and mental damage to a young childs psyche. check the age of all these guys, born late 80's, early 90's (first wave of "internet children"),most children and some teens SHOULD NOT be given free access to the internet at a young age because like i said before NO DISCERNMENT. information is the most dangerous thing in this world and we live in a country where few have learned to teach their children to be responsible with it.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It's not just America though is it?

People snap and kill others all over the world through either mental illness or wanting to get back at bullies. It's just that the majority of people are more restrained and only act out those fantasies in their heads.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on February 2nd 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join