It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Tell If You're A Terrorist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I received an interesting flyer from a friend today. Apparently these are being put up on bulletin boards at coffee shops and internet cafes. I've seen similar flyers in the past, usually they are vague "if you see something, say something!" or other such nonsense.

This list however... is nothing short of disturbing. In the past 24 hours I'm guilty of violating numerous of these supposed indicators (should I be admitting that on a monitored site?) So my basic question here is.... Am I a terrorist?

Should I report myself? I mean, can you be a terrorist without even knowing you're a terrorist? Clearly according to the FBI I'm one several times over. Yesterday I even drove 15 miles to my favorite coffee shop across town (that I used to live next to) so I violated the "drive illogical distances to use an internet cafe" rule. And "always use cash"? Realy? Now that I know this information I should have stood on the table at the cafe and shouted "WTF is wrong with you people, can't you see I'm a terrorist!?!"

And just for the hell of it, because I didn't break this rule in the last 24 hrs and I feel like making anyone who views this thread a terrorist: We need a revolution. Vote Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I always pay cash....guess I'm a terrorist....

Wait until they find my stash of peanut butter. It's off to gitmo with me....

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
this makes me RAGE.

how dare you USA.

the usa government considers us ALL terrorists.

i could just imagine, i go to starbucks and my phone battery dies, so some cellphone warrior goody two shoe's governments tattle tale "good citizen" calls the cops on me because "im weird"

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Got to love fine print:

Each indictor listed above, is by itself, lawful conduct or behaviour and may also constitute the exercise of rights guaranteed by the U.S Constitution. In addition, there may be a wholly innocent explanation for conduct or behaviour that appears suspicious in nature.

I find it funny they even need to mention the constitution considering they can now incarcerate you for life without charging you of any crime, torture you, assassinate you or strip you of your US citizenship.
I also found this particular wording weird:

Apparently use trade craft

Nothing else needs to use a 'maybe' word.. Why just that point?

And of course the anarchist cookbook is on their HAHA.

Yep, we are all terrorists now.

I also found a web link for those who cant see the picture:
How to tell if you're a terrorist

And,
apparently this sign is going up in places that sell fertalizer:
How to tell if you're a farming terrorist

edit on 2-2-2012 by TheCommentator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

edit on 2-2-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
i once switched a sim card in my car. i also use cash. i also cover my pin when using the atm.

and when i log on in a public place to my banking website, i angle the screen so nosy, obnoxious people aren't looking at what i'm doing.

i must be a terrorist.

apparently the old criteria of blowing sh-t up isn't enough.

and the anarchist cookbook. what about the publishers. they must be al qaeda.

but at least real terrorists can thank the f.b.i for giving them helpful tips on how to avoid detection.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Lol the anarchist cookbook is pure and complete garbage.

By this thread we can sure tell who are the morons.

Bwhahaaa terrorist profiling what a joke.

link   
triple post.

link   
Wow, that is very scary indeed, it also dovetails with this report:

iPhone Crime App

The company utilizes Smartphone technology to put crime reporting, literally, in the hands of users. After downloading the free iPhone or Android application, users can report an ongoing crime with the push of a button. A package of information including the location of the crime, photo, video, audio, and text description of the crime are sent to authorities immediately. The application also allows for users to report crime anonymously so that they may continue with their busy lives knowing that with a push of a button, police will know and have everything to pursue the criminal. Ordinary users become the eyes and ears of authorities.

Remember, if you see something say something

edit on 2/2/2012 by eXia7 because: absurd

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

BJA, huh? Bureau of Justice Assitance. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for these guys! This is incredibly insidious and scary.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Today I paid for my sandwich with cash.

Picked up some miracle grow on the way home, for my wife's flowers.

When I got home, Logged on to my comcast account, and watched a video of some idiot getting too close to the bear cage at the local zoo.

After getting tickets for the local hockey game, I did a google map for the arena.

Damn! I didn't realize how evil I am until now.
(stupid sandwich eating, plant growing, hockey loving, map dude)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by Rockpuck

BJA, huh? Bureau of Justice Assitance. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for these guys! This is incredibly insidious and scary.

Bureau of Jack A****, sounds a bit more appropriate.

Can we just refer to them as the "BJ's" for short?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread. here

new topics

top topics

join