It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama, Clear As Day, Mocks Bible Books And Now Wants You To Believe He is A Christian

page: 2
14
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Inquisitive1
 


You apparently forget he was first raised Muslim. Then he was a member of Liberation Theology. Then he makes fun of the Bible. Now he is trying to convince people Jesus made him do it. Talk about flip flopping. Everything he says and everything he does is nothing but lip service to the stupid masses. Or so they think. Some of the masses maybe be stupid but not as dumb as they wish.




posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by Pocky
 


He is a politician.

He says what he thinks his audience will respond to.

He also said he'd close Guantanamo & bring the troops straight home. How's that going?

We all hoped he'd be different but he's no different than the rest.



Did you hope? I didn't. Only a fool puts his hopes in men. Politicians have been lying ever since any form of democracy ever reared it's ugly head thousands of years ago. Ancient Greece, particularly Athens was a democracy, how well did that go? Ancient Rome adopted the same system until Caesars took power, they fared no better. Democracy always leads to dictatorship and then ruin, it may take several centuries but it will happen.

The only one i want ruling over me is the King of kings, because no one can do the job better than he, and he won't lie to you and tell you what you want to hear and then let you down. The minute teachers started changing songs that were dedicated to Christ and rededicated them Obama (and he accepted this worship) i was dead set against him. He is a liar and a fraud and no christian would dare accept Christ's glory and worship or allow himself to be referred to as the "messiah".


Wow! Lone Wolf, that is perfect! Thank you so much for your clear, well spoken and honest post.

There are a few others here too, that are on this same track, that is nice to see.

I agree with you on all counts and just wanted to tell you "thank you" for shining your Light, it's important!



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by Inquisitive1
 


You apparently forget he was first raised Muslim. Then he was a member of Liberation Theology. Then he makes fun of the Bible. Now he is trying to convince people Jesus made him do it. Talk about flip flopping. Everything he says and everything he does is nothing but lip service to the stupid masses. Or so they think. Some of the masses maybe be stupid but not as dumb as they wish.


He was not raised as anything by non church going Christian mother and his Muslim turned athiest father. His involvment with religion came later in his adult life. However lets not let reality get in the way of your pushing whatever silly agenda you have.
edit on 2-2-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inquisitive1

Originally posted by borntowatch
Oops, yeah that is how it sounded...and may have been applied if you justify what he states.
What he states though is not accurate and I stand by my statement that God haters who dont know what they are talking about will agree with him.
My comments are not to be taken offensively, just a simple statement.


I'm not so much justifying what he is saying as I am his right to say it. If that makes me an God hater, than so be it.
edit on 2-2-2012 by Inquisitive1 because: (no reason given)


I wasnt implying you were a God hater or ignorant, and yes Obama has every right to say what he wants.
My point is if anybody agrees with him then they are ignorant as to the truth.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky
 


Obama is the product of a cabal of Democrat billionaires.

He was one of many auditions.

Obama is a product of the School of the Presidents.

That's right. Presidents are no longer created in log cabins.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


Yeah, high hopes dashed.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I don't know how anyone can believe someone in authority is a Christian.

Kind of goes against the whole idea doesn't it?



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
95% of Christians probably do "mock" what is in parts of Leviticus and Deuteronomy. Or would if they actually read/knew what was in there. So mocking parts of those books is bad, but following those parts is good?



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


Yeah, high hopes dashed.


Here's my definition of politics based on what i have seen of it over the last 25 years.

Politics: The art of telling lies or lying to get what you want. To beguile others, duplicity, deception. To manipulate multitudes of people.

Reminds me of that old joke "How can you tell when a politician is lying? When his lips are moving".

I'd feel safer voting my dog for president, he could probably do a better job and he isn't a camera whore thats in love with getting alot of airtime.



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Sad to think that Christians in the US feel they belong to their country or their country is Christian.
Christians are members of the church and the church is made up of many nationalities and has only one official homeland.
Strangers in a strange land.



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
Sad to think that Christians in the US feel they belong to their country or their country is Christian.
Christians are members of the church and the church is made up of many nationalities and has only one official homeland.
Strangers in a strange land.


Think of that when Muslims insist that American courts should recognize Sharia Law.



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
in the vernacular -- meh



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I have to say, I do not believe he is mocking anything. He is using the Bible to create a metaphor, because everyone is familiar with it. It's not as if he were openly laughing at it. I think we all can agree the Bible can be a very challenging task for any laymen, and there are some things that just plain don't make sense, and this was all President Obama was using. As for our countries Christian heritage? I thought that this country was built on religious freedom and the right to not be persecuted if you did not believe in certain things. Whether President Obama is a Christian, Muslim or even a Scientologist, he is our president, and it is our privilege as American Citizens to accept him for who he is.



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SalvationIsWaiting
 


Nah way man, our founding fathers were evangelicals!



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tonycliffs
 


and then we'd tell them to shove Sharia up their ass

just because someone wants something doesn't mean a damn thing and America isn't exactly a bastion of Islam in any form...I think we'll be ok.



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by baalbuster
reply to post by tonycliffs
 


and then we'd tell them to shove Sharia up their ass

just because someone wants something doesn't mean a damn thing and America isn't exactly a bastion of Islam in any form...I think we'll be ok.


I don't know about that. Have you been to Detroit lately?



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Not really seeing any mocking here, just more drivel from small minded people imaging things. What I see is the President pointing out that there are people in this country that try to use the bible as the basis to inform our policies and laws. People who embrace not granting full and equal access to the same legal protections as others. Because the Bible says so but then completely ignore entire passages in their daily lives as if they should not apply despite being a few passages over from the one they like to use to exert control over someone else. Then when you point this out they say well it doesn't apply to them.

He is right, he isn't mocking the belief he is pointing out their own inconsistency in their belief.



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
Not really seeing any mocking here, just more drivel from small minded people imaging things. What I see is the President pointing out that there are people in this country that try to use the bible as the basis to inform our policies and laws. People who embrace not granting full and equal access to the same legal protections as others. Because the Bible says so but then completely ignore entire passages in their daily lives as if they should not apply despite being a few passages over from the one they like to use to exert control over someone else. Then when you point this out they say well it doesn't apply to them.

He is right, he isn't mocking the belief he is pointing out their own inconsistency in their belief.


It's all very simple.

Those who read the bible, vote for Romney.

I don't get what the big deal is all about?

I mean....how many votes can that be.

Oh, yeah.....a lot.

Oh, well. Make your political bed, lie in it.



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


Obama and all the other "presidents" are luciferians. They play the church card when its convenient for them.
Its like the borg or the sith in how TPTB and thier puppets are completely detached from empathy or positive unselfish human emotion.
edit on 3-2-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


Obama and all the other "presidents" are luciferians. They play the church card when its convenient for them.
Its like the borg or the sith in how TPTB and thier puppets are completely detached from empathy or positive unselfish human emotion.
edit on 3-2-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)


I doubt it not. We can know them by their fruits, and Obama has the stink of pride and vanity all over him. The man is clearly in love with himself and the evidence for this is supported by how much airtime he gets. That man clearly loves getting attention and being in the spotlight and his wife is no better.

When our troops came home after Iraq was over, instead of welcoming our soldiers back and making them feel at home and appreciated he spent that entire speech blowing rainbows up his wifes' ass on national tv. Not the actions of a man that has even a small amount of humility and humbleness. That fellow is about as meek as a bengal tiger.



new topics

top topics



 
14
<< 1   >>

log in

join