It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afterlife: Can occult powers survive in hell?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

it's God's prison for evil.

Funny, because I can think of nothing more evil than locking up, burning and torturing people for eternity. But no, God's a good guy right, as long as you do exactly what he says he promises not to burn you forever, how merciful

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by randomname

it's God's prison for evil.

Funny, because I can think of nothing more evil than locking up, burning and torturing people for eternity. But no, God's a good guy right, as long as you do exactly what he says he promises not to burn you forever, how merciful

Yeah, a well known /reviled (depending on one's convictions..) comedian pointed-out that unpleasant tid-bit of logic.. "But He Looves You.."

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
if a person dies, the human life ends. the occult powers were not that of the human being, it was the given power of the non-human "part" of life. every human who thinks that he/she has occult powers is fooled and tricked by a evil spirit.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
There is no need for "powers" to cross over with someone when they die. Once you leave this body, you are much more than what you are here. No need to take it with you, because you always have had it in one form or another.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
People seem to think that everyone suffers the same in Hell: what about the theory of rings of Hell and the nearest you are to the centre the more you suffer. At the very cente being the Devil himself. Also if a persons conciousness traveks with them then any knowledge travels too: there fore possibly any occult powers. If your knowledge does not travel then whom ever is in Hell, it isn't me. It does not have my body, not my mind, it is not me. Any power someone has always stems from technology or devices human made and therefore the product of knowledge or are inherent and cannot be taken if the persons conciousness is intact. Therefore if I go to Hell I will utilise my knowledge to make a basic fridge to sit in: one container in another with the gap filled by soil, anything really; the heat diffuses outwards leaving me nice and cool.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
A place called "Hell" doesn't exist. It was made up. Sheol / Hades is death, the grave, or the pit. Non existent oblivion. That is hell. Eternal life is granted through our Lord Jesus Christ.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Dantes inferno and God of War are not real.

Hell is , and you will burn just like every other person down there. There are no special powers. Satan has no loyalties or sympathy for mankind in any way shape or form.

He hates all of us.

In my belief - and according to the bible.
edit on 4-2-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

It is truly astounding to me how many people believe that Dante's Inferno is scared truth or practically a part of the Bible. Dante wrote it as a scathing commentary on the Catholic Church, some parts of it are inspired by scripture but it is a work of man and nothing more.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Just repeating one small thing for the Christians regarding Heaven and Hell.. and no offence is intended.

I have been active in the spiritual realms for all my 52 years of life so far.. some of my involvment has been to take the dead who are lost into the Light and watch them wake up from their Dream of Life on Earth.

When I observe this happening.. they begin to shine from Inside.. and as it gets brighter EVERYTHING they BELIEVED about Life and everything else.. all Human Beliefs.. drop away from them like dried mud until they are Awake and Remember where they are.

But.. some people don't make it to there.. or stay around here either. In the lower 'astral realms' is an area called The Belief Territories.. and it is Here you will find the dead experiencing some form of THEIR OWN HELL.

Yes.. they self-create it because of their BELIEFS about their Value and Faith, their Beliefs about God and how they lived as a human being... and every other Belief you could imagine.

Living humans go into that Territory and assist those who are beginning to wake up from their self-imposed Hell Experience and when they are ready are helped across into the Light. There may be as many as a thousand people around the world who do this to help in the spiritual realms.

I tell you this not as My Belief.. not as any Belief.. but it is exactly what I have experienced in my current time. It needs No Faith to experience it. It is constant, never changing in that respect and so it is closer to the bigger picture reality that exists around us all the time than anything I have ever seen written by Man or 'God'.

Please take no offence as none was intended.. I am simply sharing a greater truth I know from direct experience.. this does not make me anything special.. it only makes me Loving of All things that exist.
edit on 4-2-2012 by Tayesin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'm very sure that in the bible there are mentions of different Hells( or levels of suffering).. To say that someone who did little darm but no good would suffer as much as someone who is a serial killer seems a stretch too far. But that could just be me.
edit on 5-2-2012 by s12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I dont see why not. It makes a lot of sense. If anything they could have more powers or a better awerness of their abilities do to being a spirit and pretty much just being made up of energy so they could get more supernatural abilities as they get older. Theyd sure be safer in hell than many others haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join