It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ehud Barak: Consider Iran attack should sanctions fail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thu Feb 2, 2012 10:37PM GMT -- PressTV Report: Ehud Barak: Consider Iran attack should sanctions fail ....

"Today, unlike in the past, there is widespread international belief that it is vital to prevent Iran from becoming 'nuclear' and that no option should be taken off the table," Barak said at the Herzliya Conference in Israel on Thursday, Haaretz reported.

"Should sanctions fail to stop Iran's nuclear program, there will be a need to consider taking action," he added.

The IAEA has conducted numerous inspections of Iran's nuclear facilities but has never found any evidence indicating a diversion in Tehran's civilian nuclear program.

Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak has said that if Western sanctions against Iran fail to stop its nuclear program, military action against the country must be put on agenda.

They really seem to be pouring it on !!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
That's just stating the obvious any more... I promise you that is something that they have already been considering anyway. They just would say it behind close doors before now.

It seems they are hardly even trying to hide their agenda any more.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Personally, I think they're waiting until the dice really start falling good and hard in Europe. They think that they can choke off the next Depression by initiating WW3.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Cool!

The 20th thread on bombing Iran today!

The 400th overall.

Thread 500 on bombing Iran get's a free set of steak knives!!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It definitely seems like they have their mind made up:

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has a lot on his mind these days, from cutting the defense budget to managing the drawdown of U.S. forces in Afghanistan. But his biggest worry is the growing possibility that Israel will attack Iran over the next few months.

Panetta believes there is a strong likelihood that Israel will strike Iran in April, May or June — before Iran enters what Israelis described as a “zone of immunity” to commence building a nuclear bomb. Very soon, the Israelis fear, the Iranians will have stored enough enriched uranium in deep underground facilities to make a weapon — and only the United States could then stop them militarily.

www.washingtonpost.com...

And the U.S. media is incrementally preparing us for it with this type of article.

reply to post by freedom12

If you don't like Iran threads...keep on trucking....bye.
edit on 2-2-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Ill take those steak knives thank you.....yer under arrest for possession of terrorist materials......
The propaganda is indeed comming thicker and faster from all sides of the debate....
Though i think it is moot at this point as the PTB have seemingly gone all out for the attack scenario......
They even have tentatively set this spring for the timing.....
I reckon theyll be awaiting the delivery of the new improved bunker busters due out in July.....
Or mayb they just recieved a rush order?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
Cool!

The 400th overall.

The 20th troll on the forums today!

The 400th overall.

Troll 500 gets a free set of candels for their cave!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by rationaluser

Originally posted by freedom12
Cool!

The 400th overall.

The 20th troll on the forums today!

The 400th overall.

Troll 500 gets a free set of candels for their cave!

thanks for making me spit out my morning coffee.

It's casual Friday and I now have coffee on my white sweater!

Shame on you!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Yeah,

Flatten Iran and Zionist will have the whole world to play with.

Oh

Oh oh.

And those who legitimate one world government , will be 2nd grade citizens in the one world government.

But that government looks more fictional to me.

Because , people know that we are all equal.
edit on 3/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join