It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar's W-2

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Campbell would try and inform Lazar about false upcoming attacks on him. When Lazar and Huff did a local Las Vegas radio show for a short time, Campbell said that they were going to be the subject of a vicious "ambush". Huff and Lazar said "Bring it on". The ambush Campbell referred to was going to be a call from some flake named Mark Farmer who, while milking and/or bilking the U.S. government out of some sort of disability, runs around in camouflage fatigues trying to play secret agent. Farmer and Campbell, two of a kind, were friends and Campbell betrayed his friend and tried to warn Lazar so Lazar would be indebted to him and allow him to communicate with him. It didn't work and Campbell was told to get lost. Another rejection for his books. Campbell then said that he had great contacts at the ATF and they were planning to interrupt Lazar's summer fireworks party, Desert Blast. Allegedly these ATF agents were confiding in Campbell and Campbell tried to betray them to, once again, suck up to Lazar. It didn't work. Campbell was told get lost. Another rejection for his books. Neither at tack happened, whatever these alleged attacks were supposed to be, and Lazar and Huff never gave them a moment's thought. Campbell was rejected and was infuriated that no one takes him seriously, except those on the Internet who don't know any better.

Who is Glenn Campbell:The Darker Secrets. post by Gene Huff

Glenn must have been exposing Huff & Lazar pretty damn hard to get these kinds of responses out of them. Now he adds Mark Farmer into the slander.
I've tried finding this alt.conspracy before gariac and never had any success. Thanks for reminding us all of this archive again. The answer to this whole Lazar/Huff BS will be found here

edit on 26-3-2012 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Farmer and Campbell made up. You can see Mark on some of the Groom Lake videos. He is quite the photographer. Also quite a character. Farmer was in the Coast Guard and earned whatever payments he receives He couldn't re-up due to being a cancer survivor. This is a link to his website.

www.topcover.com...

The deal with the Dreamland Chronicles is you get the good and the bad. Reading about Merlin Merlyn is just painful. But the stories about Glenn, Mark and Tom are pretty good.

There are a few things probably not factually correct in the book, but minor stuff. For instance, the book mentions Glenn making a cell phone call from Rachel. Well not in the 1990s. In the analog cellular days, I would use an external antenna near Groom Lake Road or on the Power Line Overlook to make calls, and it barely worked. I don't recall what year Rachel got that Verizon tower, but maybe 2003 or so. BTW, it is more of an antenna on a shack than a tower. It covers maybe 15 miles, so don't expect a cell phone to save your arse in the boonies. Even ham radio coverage is limited to areas that can see Angel Peak.

edit on 26-3-2012 by gariac because: added Mark Farmer's (Agent X) website

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bickering and name-calling stops NOW.
Please post on topic.

Failure to abide by the rules will result in further post removals and temporary posting bans.

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Gene Huff defending lazar

>Oechsler further pointed out that his own investigations *DID* verify
>some other Lazar claims such as that he was paid, at one point, with
>checks bearing the name of the Dept. of the Navy in connection with
>his Area 51 work. Oechsler said he was able to track down a record of
>such a payment.

-And now the rest of the story. Before I knew that Oechsler used some questionable decision making, I saw to it that Oechsler got a signed, notarized authorization for Oechsler to check into Bob Lazar's records. Oechsler had allegedly been in robotics at NASA and, like you, I deemed him to be a reasonable guy. He said he had a brother in law who was an administrator of some sort with social security and we thought it would be nice to verify who deposited FICA funds on Lazar's behalf. Oechsler said he found that there are, indeed, classified social security and IRS records. He also said that he found that the E6722MAJ on Lazar's W-2 stood for Department of Energy, Kirtland Air Force Base, and MAJ was the point of origination, whatever that means. However, since then Oechsler has been caught in some questionable decision making and has dropped out of sight.
- Gene Huff

The title of that thread has William Cooper in it. The discussion however is of Huff being grilled with facts in defense of Lazar and his story. Huff's behaviour is pretty interesting to read and there are many good points brought up by people, which usually ends in Huff getting pissed off & attacking people
Hmm

Gariac, FosterVS, are either of you familiar with the "Nick Humphries" in that thread?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

I never met Humphries. His name isn't in the index to the Dreamland Chronicles, but fortunately I had a rough idea what chapter he showed up in. Page 156 in the hardcover version. Huff just blathered on a bunch of obscenities about Nick. Now I don't recall the name of the guy that was working the old Area 51 information Center when Glenn wasn't there. [It was often called the disinformation center since the people working it weren't quite up to Glenn's standards, but still the information there was far better than what you got at the Little Aleinn.]

If you dig through those old posts, the only people I've met are Hilder, Bethke, and of course Norio. I don't recall any of the Travis' doing posts, but I've met Joe, Pat, and Connie, not that they would know me on sight. That privilege is left to the cammo dudes.

Incidentally, when Dave Darlington tried to get an interview with Lazar, Huff wouldn't allow it unless all the questions were written out ahead of time. Hey, Lazar needed to keep his lies straight.

Regarding classified EINs, the spooks just set up shell companies. It is really easy to pay people without getting it traced back to the feds. Case in point were the CIA pilots flying for "Plan Columbia." They were paid by California Microwave, a perfectly legit military contractor. I used to work down the street from them and knew a former employee. I seriously doubt those pilots ever set foot in the building. You can read about them here:
www.lazygranch.com...

I need to update that page since they were returned by the FARC, presumably with an under the table bribe.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
I never met Humphries. His name isn't in the index to the Dreamland Chronicles, but fortunately I had a rough idea what chapter he showed up in. Page 156 in the hardcover version. Huff just blathered on a bunch of obscenities about Nick. Now I don't recall the name of the guy that was working the old Area 51 information Center when Glenn wasn't there. [It was often called the disinformation center since the people working it weren't quite up to Glenn's standards, but still the information there was far better than what you got at the Little Aleinn.]

Are "Area 51: The Dreamland Chronicles" and "The Dreamland Chronicles: The Strange and Continuing Saga of Area 51" the same book? Same author, different ISBN numbers.The first published in 98, the second in 99? Or is the second a revised edition?
edit on 28-3-2012 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

Good question. Mine is ISBN 0-8050-4777-8, first printing in 1997. The new book has about 40 more pages. I invested a whole $5 to get a used copy. I will compare them when it arrives. But generally when someone quotes Darlington, it is from the older book, or they just truncate the title. This is where Chuck Clark claims to have videotaped the Aurora and he talked to the guys that touched the saucer at the TTR. It is possible Chuck videotaped something, but this is approaching two decades with no evidence.

Page 197. In February 1994, Chuck was on White Sides.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Good question. Mine is ISBN 0-8050-4777-8, first printing in 1997. The new book has about 40 more pages. I invested a whole $5 to get a used copy. I will compare them when it arrives. But generally when someone quotes Darlington, it is from the older book, or they just truncate the title. This is where Chuck Clark claims to have videotaped the Aurora and he talked to the guys that touched the saucer at the TTR. It is possible Chuck videotaped something, but this is approaching two decades with no evidence. Page 197. In February 1994, Chuck was on White Sides.

Just ordered both off Amazon. Had to pay 10x the book cost for shipping to Canada, however it was still under $30.

And thanks for the links to those old newsgroup posts. I never knew about the feuding between Campbell and Huff/Lazar. I used to be into newsgroups way back, mostly the Art Bell one among others.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Yeah, my shipping was 4x the book cost. It appears that the other version was a UK edition.

Feuding is a way of life in Rachel. There are people that literally wouldn't talk to each other if they happened to be in the Little Aleinn at the same time. Feuding and running people out of town are hobbies in Rachel. Darlington's book mentions someone run out of town, though I forget who. Or perhaps the person wasn't named. However the guy that used to run the Meadows motel was run out of Rachel for as I was told "peeping." Years later, he was arrested on a warrant of which I could never get the details. His mother ended up running the motel until he could sell it, which it turned out she owned. The new owner is fine. [They hold UFO conferences there and IIRC, at no charge since it fills up the motel anyway.] The funny thing is this guy was on the lamb for years but had a very visible job as a motel clerk at his mother's motel, but the cops couldn't find him. Then again, this is Lincoln County, where corruption and ineptness go hand in hand. He may have stopped paying off somebody and got fingered.

Prior to building the Windmill Ridge, the Meadows was THE place to stay in Alamo. An autographed photo Adam West's (Batman TV star) was on the wall behind the desk. The same photo is on display at the WIndmill Ridge. I never stayed at the Cowboy's Dream (a bit extravagant), but it may be on display there as well. Both the Windmill and the Cowboy's Dream are owned by the same Las Vegas taxi/limo magnate.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Friedman's biggest problem with Lazar is his vanishing records. But I was once stationed out (ahem, near there, ya know..) and I have had missing records incidents.
Yal Nellis test range folks remember radio host Billy Goodman (as I recall..) (early '80's) ? Wonder what ever became of him, and wh was the -mysterious!- source calling in, as 'yellow fruit'. (Bill Cooper?)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Lazar's records were missing from universities. As I stated earlier, the alumni club had records, and Lazar wasn't in them. These alumni clubs are amazing. You can't escape them!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Friedman is convinced Lazar is a fraud.
Would be nice if Lazar would have tried to team up with Tricky Dick Hoagland to fake and submit for review, say, Quantum Hyper-dimensional Torsion Physics so he'd have something from his college days to show as proof he even attended there. It's a shame it didn't happen.
Trying to make some time this weekend to go over those old Huff posts.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Marrr because: Tricky Dick Hoagland

edit on 30-3-2012 by Marrr because: ^

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Lazar's records were missing from universities. As I stated earlier, the alumni club had records, and Lazar wasn't in them. These alumni clubs are amazing. You can't escape them!

How dificult can it be to make things up so you don't get yourself killed? If you know a little too much and get an untraceable phone call one day telling you to "shut up" or "say this and that" to keep yourself and your family alive...would you comply?

Just because he managed to inform the world what was going on at area 51 before the bad guys had a chance to get him does not mean he would get away scott free or that he has the upper hand. It just means he has a little leverage.

Clearly you don't understand how the real world operates and most importantly lack imagination. I am not trolling you, I am simply telling you to think a little harder and try to connect the dots. I am convinced bob lazar is not a hoaxer as he had NO REASON to fabricate such sophistry. If he liked science fiction he could have written a novel or asked hollywood for a job.

And besides he had John Lear on his side. This person is a pioneer in his own rights. He has worked for the cia on and off, a commercial pilot, an air force officer and graduate of the united states air force academy, holder of many faa certificates, son of the famous lear jet inventor, has minning faclities, etc.

When john lear asks "is it raining outside?" you say "YES SIR, IT IS RAINING OUTSIDE!" His word is the gospel of the 20th and 21st century. I am not saying he knows everything, but I am saying is he knows much more than you or me.
edit on 3/31/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Bob must have just wanted some attention or do you think that they would make public proof that he worked there? Probably not.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Borglikerace
Bob must have just wanted some attention or do you think that they would make public proof that he worked there? Probably not.

Bob made the evidence public, not the government. He did this in an effort to save his life, because he felt the people deserved to know more or perhaps a combination of both. I cannot know the precise details of what transpired because I was not there.

Sorry for misreading your post.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

If he liked science fiction he could have written a novel or asked hollywood for a job.
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Plenty of unpublished novels out there.

LA is full of people that want to be stars. However, getting yourself on TV was the only free publicity back then. It isn't like the days of so-called "reality TV" where any schmuck can get face time. Remember, Lazar sold the rights to his story. He became a radio host for a while. Though Bob is all over youtube, you do have to remember this predates youtube. Back in the day, everyone was on dial up.

Does anyone who drives a Corvette want to be low profile?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

How dificult can it be to make things up so you don't get yourself killed?

Oh, I'd say about as difficult as it would be to make things up for attention, money, a good laugh..etc....
You presume Lazar leaked this story to keep him from getting killed. Him going to the public with this would have done nothing but delay his demise, AT BEST, if this story were real and this information so guarded (I am referring to S4 & Lazar claims only). If powerful people wanted him dead, he would have met his end in a mysterious car wreck or something along those lines. If you want to educate yourself on things like this, I suggest you look into the murders of BioTech scientists in the 90s.

Clearly you don't understand how the real world operates and most importantly lack imagination.

Here is some imagination for you..
Bob Lazar was a janitor at Los Alamos. During his brief employment, he made occasional conversation with actual scientists, heard things in the lunchroom, etc.....Imagine he heard some scuttlebutt of some fantastic tests that were being done in neighboring Nevada, using parts/tech that came from Los Alamos.
Lazar takes these rumours he heard, and heads to the Nevada desert to investigate. He sees some experimental aircraft, then concocts a BS story to try & peddle to certain individuals & friends. Upon taking a few people, what, twice?? Lazar now feels he has credibility to his story now that he has shown people experimental aircraft tests. He contacts George Knapp, then takes the fantasy nationwide.

Now you'll probably consider my opinion ^, completely irrational & unacceptable because of your strong belief to believe in this garbage. In all honesty, gariac could/should be considered a subject matter expert regarding Area 51. Nobody here is trolling you, only attempts to get you to think rationally on this issue.

When john lear asks "is it raining outside?" you say "YES SIR, IT IS RAINING OUTSIDE!" His word is the gospel of the 20th and 21st century. I am not saying he knows everything, but I am saying is he knows much more than you or me.

I don't say that. If anything, I'd give him his anti-senility medicine and change his urine bag. You reference Lear working for the CIA to validate him, yet, anything else referencing the CIA/Gov't is considered shady or untrustworthy by you. See a problem here?

It's been brought up numerous times by FosterVS, myself, and many other people in many different threads, over the course of many years. I am speaking of the blacked out bus that Lazar and S4 employees were shuttled on to and from S4. Lazar's whole story hinges on this one bus. This bus would require a road to travel across the desert to S4. Where is this road?

edit on 31-3-2012 by Marrr because: grammatical correction

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

In all honesty I think bob lazar saved his life after going public with what he knew, the fact he knew john lear and the fact he did not go on some phil schneider like crusade. Phil Schneider went overboard and paid the price.

Sorry for editing my post, but it was necessary!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I know that Lazar left Nevada and moved to Michigan, and as far as I know, lives and works there. Ask George Knapp. Lazar could have been a Ufology Giant, but he retreated within, and was hurt and angry. I have been down the blackworld rabbit hole, and they do weird (and outside the law) things. And why not, when they have the endless money and cover.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

If you are able to find the employee bus road to S4, you prove the story. Flying Saucers, Los Alamos & W-2's, Gene Huff..
None of it means a thing without this road. Finding this road solves the puzzle. Every other issue ^, is a minor, side-issue compared to the bus road. Lazar claims to have rode aboard this bus on this very road.
I've never been able to find this road.
Google Earth
Road please

edit on 31-3-2012 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join