It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar's W-2

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

If you are familiar with project paperclip then why in the unholy hell would you use nazism as propaganda AGAINST hoageland? It does not make sense, but then again NONE of your posts do, so I am not suprised.

I suppose posts discussing issues such as Space Nazis, Death Star asteroids, Death's Head Legion Space Nazi SS on Mars....probably doesn't make much sense if you haven't read Hoagland's material.
You can't even spell his name correctly.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

Admiral Byrd discussed nazi flying saucers emanating from the north polar entrance while on his secret mission. Of course all this is denied but can be found in his secret diary and on the interwebz. Are you going to call admiral byrd a liar as well or just disinfo?

Nazism appears to have its roots in the supremacy of the aryan race and its self-righteous claim to earth's resources and land. I don't think it is the root of all evil, but it certainly sticks out as odd, evil and misguided.

That is all I have to say about nazism. We are going off-topic as the thread was "Bob Lazar's W-2"......

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You begin your post with this Admiral Byrd nonsense, then have the audacity to declare off-topic discussion?
Nothing you just posted has anything to do with the points I bring up.
In fact, this Hoagland discussion is not off-topic since you present his "works" as facts to backup Lazar's story.
You just got knocked out regarding this side issue, and I think it's fair to say that any attempts from here on out to validate any part of Lazar's story with anything coming from Richard C. Hoagland should simply be considered fodder from this point on.

You obviously have not reviewed any of the facts put forth by me. If so, you did it in less than an hour and a half. Hoagland's Red Ice Radio interview discussing the Space Nazis alone is 55 minutes. Everyone can view the timestamps on when these recent posts were made and can clearly decide for themselves who is doing the BS'ing here.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You begin your post with this Admiral Byrd nonsense, then have the audacity to declare off-topic discussion?
Nothing you just posted has anything to do with the points I bring up.
In fact, this Hoagland discussion is not off-topic since you present his "works" as facts to backup Lazar's story.
You just got knocked out regarding this side issue, and I think it's fair to say that any attempts from here on out to validate any part of Lazar's story with anything coming from Richard C. Hoagland should simply be considered fodder from this point on.

You obviously have not reviewed any of the facts put forth by me. If so, you did it in less than an hour and a half. Hoagland's Red Ice Radio interview discussing the Space Nazis alone is 55 minutes. Everyone can view the timestamps on when these recent posts were made and can clearly decide for themselves who is doing the BS'ing here.

So unless I view every single piece of evidence, of which some may be negative in nature, I have no idea what I am talking about? Wow...that is a quite an absurd arguement. Its like saying unless you know everything then you know nothing.

The world does not operate that way. I did not initially bring up nazism as discussed by hoagland. YOU DID! We discussed the topic for about a page...maybe a little more...and all you do is nitpick details in a desperate attempt to discredit.

As for commander-x he publishes books of which I have not had the pleasure to read yet. In fact they are probably too depressing and best left alone. Once you realise how corrupt the government is, the more pointless additional digging becomes.

Did I answer all your questions yet sherlock holmes?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

So unless I view every single piece of evidence, of which some may be negative in nature, I have no idea what I am talking about? Wow...that is a quite an absurd arguement. Its like saying unless you know everything then you know nothing.

If you are going to come in here trying to validate Lazar with material invented by RCH and respond to claims made by RCH regarding Space Nazis, yes, I would expect you to have viewed the material. To do so otherwise is commenting on something of which you know absolutely nothing about.

The world does not operate that way.

No it does not. I suggest you follow your own advice and get educated on the things you attempt to accuse others of making up.

I did not initially bring up nazism as discussed by hoagland. YOU DID! We discussed the topic for about a page...maybe a little more...and all you do is nitpick details in a desperate attempt to discredit.

Are you 12? Seriously.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Nobody said Lazar is dumb. I certainly do not think that, but he's no UFO mechanic. He's obviously intelligent, look at his glasses and hair style for example.

Indeed. Anyone who wasn't a genius, couldn't seriously pull off that look. Or a UFOLOGIST. Somehow they have adopted the hair-helmet look as well.

Thanks for that. I loves me some Beetlejuice. I thought I had seen all his appearances, guess I missed that one.

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
You expect to get really accurate imagery of any possible facility BUILT-IN TO THE HILLS from 40-60 miles?
This is the most absurd arguement I have heard from any want-to-be skeptic. I don't care if you have the best binoculars or telescope in the world. 50 miles is a long, long, long way..........

And what about the road in to S4? Lazar claims he went on a bus with blacked out windows. Did the bus magically float to S4? Because other than a goat trail to the south of the supposed S4 site, there are no roads anywhere nearby. Or did they paint it with the magic camo paint claimed below.

if the government can conceal the haarp facility in alaska, then chances are good they CAN CONCEAL S4 as well. It is called camoflague. Just apply a coat of paint that perfectly matches the surrounding area and since the facility is built-in to the hillside, how on earth would one be able to deduce any anomally?

HAARP isn't concealed. It is visible on GE, pictures are available on the net, in fact they even have a website:
www.haarp.alaska.edu...
No magic camo paint in sight.

I am not stating with 100% certainity that S4 is real or located where bob lazar says it is, I am saying it is very possible.

So is the existence of Santa Claus. And I dare you to disprove it. Apparently the fact that we both know intuitively it is bull# is irrelevant.

Bob Lazar's evidence correlates with countless other evidence. It takes some leg work but anything can be found. The disclosure project is a good starting place. Then watch some john lear and richard hoageland videos, read about thomas castello, phil schneider, jason bishop, william cooper, commander-x, william hamilton, etc.

Don't try and run away from the fact that you try to legitimize Lazar's BS by using the "evidence" of Hoagland, Commander-X, etc. Basically a list of people who travel/travelled the UFO/Psychic conference circuit.
edit on 25-3-2012 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

If you are going to come in here trying to validate Lazar with material invented by RCH and respond to claims made by RCH regarding Space Nazis, yes, I would expect you to have viewed the material. To do so otherwise is commenting on something of which you know absolutely nothing about.

I don't think RCH is a clone of Lazar, and neither did I say that one guy directly validates the other guy. That is why I brought up mulitple people who share the extra-terrestrial general theme. NASA and the government does not believe in ufos being space aliens, they do not admit to reverse-engineering craft, they do not admit to hollow earth, a hollow moon, monuments/artifacts on other planets, etc.

Everyone is entitled THEIR OWN opinions, no? LMAO dude, every post you make is more and more ridiculous!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If all is true, the EIN would be secret and not appear on a public web site. I have access to thousands of technical manuals and even though I have a secret clearance, I cannot view these secret manuals. It's like they don't exist, at least to me.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You present your opinions as fact. That is the problem here.

Hollow Moon..Earth, Moon monuments. This is all Hoagland psychobabble BS. You really expect NASA to admit to these things? Where's the evidence...Hoagland?? GTFO

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Don't try and run away from the fact that you try to legitimize Lazar's BS by using the "evidence" of Hoagland, Commander-X, etc. Basically a list of people who travel/travelled the UFO/Psychic conference circuit.
edit on 25-3-2012 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

That is 100% spot-on Foster.

It is beyond me how some people seem to think the presentations put on by the likes of Hoagland, etc.. at these counter-culture conventions are the same as a disclosure of reliable information. Perhaps they do not realize these guys make money & a living touring this circuit. Insert analogy to WWF wrestling circuit here ---> (.)

And what about the road in to S4? Lazar claims he went on a bus with blacked out windows. Did the bus magically float to S4? Because other than a goat trail to the south of the supposed S4 site, there are no roads anywhere nearby. Or did they paint it with the magic camo paint claimed below.

I agree. Since there is nothing to lead us to believe there is some sort of underground transportation to the faux S4, then we can conclude they would be transported by that big, heavy bus or some other on-base means of transportation to & from the base. The opposing arguments end here since Google Earth or Russian satellites, etc, have been unable to show any such road going to S4 that these supposed employees use to get to said base.
Nothing else but a fantastical story can explain this and at least to my knowledge, this part of the S4 story has never once been touched on by Lazar or any of the other hairhelmet cladden stooges that parade this crap to the masses. They can't...story over.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You present your opinions as fact. That is the problem here.

Hollow Moon..Earth, Moon monuments. This is all Hoagland psychobabble BS. You really expect NASA to admit to these things? Where's the evidence...Hoagland?? GTFO

Well, gee wiz man. You ask me for evidence....I give it to you....you throw it into my face and call me delusional.

What do you really expect? You expect some government agency to give you 100% disclosure when the president himself is not qualified for a cosmic clearance?

Go ahead and debunk this, as well as the three other videos I posted earlier........

And please keep it civil. I never told you to GTFO!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Well, gee wiz man. You ask me for evidence....I give it to you....you throw it into my face and call me delusional. What do you really expect? You expect some government agency to give you 100% disclosure when the president himself is not qualified for a cosmic clearance? Go ahead and debunk this, as well as the three other videos I posted earlier......

Those videos are supposed to prove what? A grand conspiracy? Validate Bob Lazar? These videos aren't evidence of anything related to this thread.
Missing money....so what? Do you know where the money went and does it directly tie in to UFOs, Bob Lazar & RCH? These videos aren't evidence of this.
What does the Federal Reserve have to do with Lazar or Hoagland? Nothing.
Phil Schneider was murdered in a very strange way. That is the only thing that is substantial about him. This is not evidence of Dulce, Lazar or anything else. It is a theory at best, and one that cannot be validated, hence, it does not exist as a proven thing.

I never claimed that you are delusional.

In regards to your latest video, please do not drag Steven Greer into this. If there are 38 levels that are above top secret..what are you saying about this video that has anything to do with Lazar or Hoagland? It doesn't validate their stories. Neither does missing money from the Pentagon, the Federal Reserve, nor Dulce. Where did the money go, do you know? Just because something is missing doesn't mean it went to Area51, Lazar, or RCH. So what.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Those videos are supposed to prove what? A grand conspiracy? Validate Bob Lazar? These videos aren't evidence of anything related to this thread.

I guess proof is what you make of the evidence. If the evidence means nothing, then so be it.

Missing money....so what? Do you know where the money went and does it directly tie in to UFOs, Bob Lazar & RCH? These videos aren't evidence of this.

How would I know where the money went? I can only speculate...........

What does the Federal Reserve have to do with Lazar or Hoagland? Nothing.

I think the federal reserve has a lot to do with everything. They run the show...not obama or bush!

Phil Schneider was murdered in a very strange way. That is the only thing that is substantial about him. This is not evidence of Dulce, Lazar or anything else. It is a theory at best, and one that cannot be validated, hence, it does not exist as a proven thing.

What is your obsession with "proof"? I am not here to play the judge, jury and executioner.

I never claimed that you are delusional.

Good. I can appreciate your kind words, eventhough you don't really make sense.

In regards to your latest video, please do not drag Steven Greer into this. If there are 38 levels that are above top secret..what are you saying about this video that has anything to do with Lazar or Hoagland? It doesn't validate their stories. Neither does missing money from the Pentagon, the Federal Reserve, nor Dulce. Where did the money go, do you know? Just because something is missing doesn't mean it went to Area51, Lazar, or RCH. So what.

Believe whatever you want. It makes no difference to me. I would ask why bother post so much on ATS and "area 51" if you think 90% of the videos and comments are bullcrap but I am pretty sure I would get some lame duck reponse...so forget about it!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
These UFO/Conspiracy fanatics citing other UFO/Conspiracy fanatics reminds me of the "creationists" that cite other "creationists" as evidence. You can publish any amount of BS, but it doesn't mean it is vetted for accuracy.

Given a spell of bad weather, I read the Dreamland Chronicles cover to cover. Trust me, it is painful reading since Darlington covered many of the wankers that hung around the range, not just Lazar. But one of the more insightful comments was from Tom Mahood. Basically given how few days Lazar supposedly worked at S-4, he sure had a productive work week. Literally when most people are just learning where the bathroom is located, Lazar reversed engineered alien technology and discovered a stable isotope of 115. You would think somebody this good would have been kept on the job. ;-)

The "desert rat" newsletters are still on ufomind.com and google groups, via their purchase of dejanews, preserved all the usenet postings on alt.conspiracy.area51. Reading the information in the original text is like reading the bible in Greek. Eliminate the filter. Put your mind in the place of the "founding fathers." The Lockheed Skunkworks list is also archived.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Wow. Thanks for that goldmine gariac. Just the Lazar/Huff stuff on there alone is worth the visit.
Who is Glenn Campbell? by Gene Huff

How to discredit an individual

There's been talk of attempts at smearing individuals made against members here. ^ is a smear campaign..ahem.
I think a few folks should read this and see what trying to discredit somebody is all about.

So much here that I am having a hard time just getting started!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoEggz

There's been talk of attempts at smearing individuals made against members here. ^ is a smear campaign..ahem.
I think a few folks should read this and see what trying to discredit somebody is all about.

Do us a favor and don't.

Seriously, take your petty off-topic war with Earth Whatever to U2U where it belongs.

Mods............?

edit on 25-3-2012 by TwoEggz because: (no reason given)

Oh, it is quite relevant material if you know anything about what this thread is based upon. You've been a member here now what, 4 days..

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Huff didn't fare so well in Darlington's book. It's worth getting the book, even it it is old. It is relatively cheap in paperback. [When I cite pages, it is from the hard cover.] Huff simply isn't credible, and Darlington documents that he is a bodily orifice. If anything, Gene and Bob were the ones trying to peddle fame and fortune off of Groom Lake. In Vegas, there is a radio station where you can buy time. (KLAV). Bob and Gene (bufon and gofon, their secret code names), did a UFO radio show on the station. So much for Lazar not wanting publicity.

When it comes to accuracy, don't put too much faith in what comes out of the Little Aleinn. More than one person has complained about how Joe Travis (now deceased) would handle firearms in the bar. [He never did anything in my presence I found disturbing.] Pat is OK, but don't expect to get any accurate information about Groom Lake from the staff. Note that Joe kicked Glenn out of the inn. They thought Glenn was making too much money. I won't speak for Dreamlandresort, but you may notice at one point DLR did online sales for the Little Aleinn, and then not. You can fill in the rest.

Lazar contributed nothing to the discoveries of the base. Zip, nada. Glenn walked the border and found Freedom Ridge (K-mart). If you dig through the Desert Rat letters and alt.conspiracy,area51, you will find Glenn and others have made real contributions, while Lazar got a movie deal. It didn't pan out, but he probably got some money since you don't work on a biopic if you don't have the subject under contract.

The only problem I have with Glenn is how he dissed Chuck Clarke. I can see Glenn's problem with Chuck, since Chuck made a patch similar to Glenns, and Chuck's guide was basically like Glenn's.

Bill Uhouse in that thread died a few years ago.
area51looseends.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwoEggz

Do us a favor and don't.

Seriously, take your petty off-topic war with Earth Whatever to U2U where it belongs.

Mods............?

edit on 25-3-2012 by TwoEggz because: (no reason given)

Oh, it is quite relevant material if you know anything about what this thread is based upon. You've been a member here now what, 4 days..

A week and yes, I haven't been on ATS long enough to join your fabulists argumemts for the Man Flies Like A Bird Flapping His Own Wings..thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

So much here that I am having a hard time just getting started![

Do us a favor and don't.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join