It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar's W-2

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

The logic defies belief doesn't it gariac. Victor was about as lame as it gets, I don't understand how anyone could take that guy seriously if they honestly spent half an hour looking in to it. And half an hour is a very conservative allotment. Yet, actual current photos of the real area/base are of no value to people that believe in such nonsense, as we are seeing.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Originally posted by Marrr
Can you please tell me how to make Lazar disappear as well? I've been trying for years and no matter what I do, Lazar is still there.
edit on 23-3-2012 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

The lack of info speaks for itself? So there is no info about him, ok, the guy is considered dumb right? And suddenly he makes rocket propulsion cars or whichever. He's got have some degree, afterall I cant do such things like he does, right? Where is his diplom? Why is it not seen anywhere? Or are you saying he does things without having any academic knowledge about it? Wish I could do that too..

Say what?
Nobody said Lazar is dumb. I certainly do not think that, but he's no UFO mechanic. He's obviously intelligent, look at his glasses and hair style for example.
I don't know where his diploma is. Until evidence presents itself...there is no diploma, nor higher learning as he claims. One does not need to attend a university in order to be intelligent. If that is your thinking, you're getting or going to get ripped off.
The ability to build a jet engine vehicle is not a post-requisite of attending college. Nor is a diploma required to build one. One could do such a thing should they ever endeavor to visit a library and do some studying on the matter. Granted, not all people are shade tree rocket scientists, but it is more probably than improbable.
Have you ever heard of rednecks from the U.S.? They build such creations all of the time, and most certainly do not work at Area 51 on UFOs. It does not take a Masters Degree in Engineering to attach a jet engine to a car.
Out of my handful of posts in this thread, you choose to reply to the one post I made that was in sarcasm and contained no serious thought whatsoever. Why? I've listed several points in opposition to you so far, yet you fail to hit on any of them? C'mon, let's debate the facts.
I ask you to not take the Victor video seriously. Don't get worked up over it either when people tell you that it is not real evidence stolen from Area 51.

You're in for a big letdown if you take seriously the likes of Victor, Bob Lazar, Commanders and Generals named X,A,B....
People make serious money peddling their racket to honest, good-meaning people. Some just have mental problems. Because I disagree with these people does not make me a paid disinfo agent. Victor's alien is just as much an alien in the video I posted above. This one actually breathes however. I'm sure if you were to ask him, he'd probably tell you that he's an alien.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

There is always an excuse for the weirdest of lies

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

I'm former military and have a lot of friends now working for private military defense contractors, secret clearances and all. I hate to disappoint people but this is a "romantic" and non-realistic view of black operators. Its over-the-top. Really, most people would be disappointed if they really knew some of the truths they seek. I'm currently in an instructor position and one of my students works for Lockheed Martin. He spends most of his shift watching television. Our preceptions of things are loosely based from Hollywood.

Obvious CIA plant - disinformation - I will make no more comment oter than Meh

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Say what?
Nobody said Lazar is dumb. I certainly do not think that, but he's no UFO mechanic. He's obviously intelligent, look at his glasses and hair style for example.

Sure signs. Good call.

Second line.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwoEggz

Obvious CIA plant - disinformation - I will make no more comment oter than Meh

Ya, obviously
You people need to lighten up with that accusation. You are making the rest of the members of this site look like idiots.

oter than Meh

What does that even mean? Why are you even posting if this is all you have to offer? If all you are going to do is label people, at least back it up with something.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Just for the record, I -totally- -believe- Bob Lazar, and Friedman (& all other lecture circuit Ufologists) I find highly suspect.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Say what?

Generalize much?
Think deeply only on occasion?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

reply to post by gariac

The logic defies belief doesn't it gariac. Victor was about as lame as it gets, I don't understand how anyone could take that guy seriously if they honestly spent half an hour looking in to it. And half an hour is a very conservative allotment. Yet, actual current photos of the real area/base are of no value to people that believe in such nonsense, as we are seeing.

Yet you are naive enough to believe in a government that lies about anything important.

We could go on and on about how everyone involved in the disclosure is a phoney, then look at their family relationships and do psychological profiling. All in the effort to discredit them as thoroughly as possible.

You even put words into peoples mouth such as claiming "nazis" this and "nazis" that. You could NEVER cite ONCE where hoageland said such things and I know because I read one of his books. He simply made a loose connection between nasa with masons and nazis.

I don't even know why I bother dealing with such horrible disinformation. I must be bored!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Fortunately; he's not famous enough for anyone to bother asking him about it.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

reply to post by gariac

Yet you are naive enough to believe in a government that lies about anything important.

We could go on and on about how everyone involved in the disclosure is a phoney, then look at their family relationships and do psychological profiling. All in the effort to discredit them as thoroughly as possible.

You even put words into peoples mouth such as claiming "nazis" this and "nazis" that. You could NEVER cite ONCE where hoageland said such things and I know because I read one of his books. He simply made a loose connection between nasa with masons and nazis.

I don't even know why I bother dealing with such horrible disinformation. I must be bored!

Primary school called. They said Spring Break is over.

We could go on and on about how everyone involved in the disclosure is a phoney, then look at their family relationships and do psychological profiling

"Do psychological profiling" I dare say that you lack the qualifications to do that effectively. What's the end goal of this again?

I haven't said that. I certainly DO NOT believe Richard C. Hoagland..Victor..Commander-X...General A...

True, "We" could...but I won't.
I have no desire to look into the family lives of the people mentioned above and then psychologically profile them in an effort to discredit them.
^ is really unneccesary when they do a perfectly good job of discrediting themselves just fine.

You KNOW because you read ONE of his books.

Every request of yours has already been answered and the door slammed shut in previous threads. Read more than ONE of Hoagland's books without going on a crusade for his ONE BOOK Bible like some modern day, UFO believing John the Baptist.

The Death of Enterprise Mission

Our Breakaway Nazi Civilization

Richard C. Hoagland is an agent of influence for the Center for Security Policy. Hoagland's handler is Dr. George A. Keyworth II, former science advisor to President Ronald Reagan. The Center for Security Policy uses Hoagland and his "Enterprise Mission" to bolster public interest in Mars exploration in order to apply pressure to President Bush to support a significant increase in funding for the space program under the auspices of Project Prometheus. The goal of Project Prometheus is the development of enabling technologies for the military control of space under the cover of peaceful space exploration. The program has the backing of Vice President Dick Cheney and NASA Administrator Sean O'Keefe.

Source for quoted text

Now, after you have reviewed the material I have just presented...do you find yourself asking yourself this same question? You should. It is YOU that is the proprietor of disinformation in this thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I haven't said that. I certainly DO NOT believe Richard C. Hoagland..Victor..Commander-X...General A...

I listed at least five names and all you do is *mud sling* with the hope of smearing as many people as you can so you can "make people go away". It appears that you and gariac have no problem at all believing what the bankster government wants you to believe, yet somehow develop a terrible itch when certain names get mentioned.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I listed at least five names and all you do is *mud sling* with the hope of smearing as many people as you can so you can "make people go away". It appears that you and gariac have no problem at all believing what the bankster government wants you to believe, yet somehow develop a terrible itch when certain names get mentioned.

Now you are upset because I did not list all 5 names? The readers of this thread were under the impression that you wanted....see below

Well, you just got your request from me with sources provided where Hoagland talks about his beliefs in Space Nazis. You must have failed to read the information I posted, because now you are nitpicking something entirely different. Perhaps you overlooked and missed the links that I provided per your request?

edit on 25-3-2012 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Our Breakaway Nazi Civilization

You should read about operation paperclip......

Operation Paperclip
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A group of 104 rocket scientists (aerospace engineers) at Fort Bliss, Texas
Operation Paperclip was the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) program used to recruit the scientists of Nazi Germany for employment by the United States in the aftermath of World War II (1939–45). It was conducted by the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA), and in the context of the burgeoning Soviet–American Cold War (1945–91); one purpose of Operation Paperclip was to deny German scientific knowledge and expertise to the USSR[1] and the UK[2] and to (divided) Germany itself.

Although the JIOA's recruitment of German scientists began after the European Allied victory (8 May 1945), US President Harry Truman did not formally order the execution of Operation Paperclip until August 1945. Truman's order expressly excluded anyone found "to have been a member of the Nazi Party, and more than a nominal participant in its activities, or an active supporter of Nazi militarism." Said restrictions would have rendered ineligible most of the scientists the JIOA had identified for recruitment, among them rocket scientists Wernher von Braun and Arthur Rudolph, and the physician Hubertus Strughold, each earlier classified as a "menace to the security of the Allied Forces".

To circumvent President Truman's anti-Nazi order, and the Allied Potsdam and Yalta agreements, the JIOA worked independently to create false employment and political biographies for the scientists. The JIOA also expunged from the public record the scientists' Nazi Party memberships and régime affiliations. Once "bleached" of their Nazism, the US government granted the scientists security clearance to work in the United States. Paperclip, the project's operational name, derived from the paperclips used to attach the scientists' new political personae to their "US Government Scientist" JIOA personnel files.[3]

Both america and the russians took as many nazi scientists from germany as they could to bolster THEIR OWN technological background in every endeavor. This is pretty much declassified stuff from what I understand.

Maybe mr hoageland isn't so crazy afterall? And we all know the world cannot function without those pesky masons dictating their hidden knowledge and childish hand signals.

edit on 3/25/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: text formatting

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Gdamn.
You need to read Death of Enterprise Mission

Do you really think your opposition in this thread are unfamiliar with Paperclip?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Gdamn.

Do you really think your opposition in this thread are unfamiliar with Paperclip?

I am pretty sure the guy just gave up. I would too when everyone is out to get me. Phil Platt and James Oberg are legendary liars&cheats. You should read "Nasa: Dark Mission" as it costs about $20 and was a new york times bestseller back in those days. Your mind would be deeply enriched and you would have no desire to sound like an ignorant fool.

If you are familiar with project paperclip then why in the unholy hell would you use nazism as propaganda AGAINST hoageland? It does not make sense, but then again NONE of your posts do, so I am not suprised.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Gdamn.

I am pretty sure the guy just gave up. I would too when everyone is out to get me. Phil Platt and James Oberg are legendary liars&cheats. You should read "Nasa: Dark Mission" as it costs about $20 and was a new york times bestseller back in those days. Your mind would be deeply enriched and you would have no desire to sound like an ignorant fool.

If you are familiar with project paperclip then why in the unholy hell would you use nazism as propaganda AGAINST hoageland? It does not make sense, but then again NONE of your posts do, so I am not suprised.

Using Nazism as propaganda against Hoagland?
You clearly did not read that thread other than to quickly pick out things to try & use against me. You didn't go there to view the material cited for an unbiased review.
Obviously, you are not interested in any information related to Hoagland that may be contrary to your own beliefs in him.
Hoagland is the one that has constantly spoken of Nazis, not me. I only post what he says about them. You trying to tie me in with some smear campaign to use Nazism as a propaganda attack tool against Hoagland is absurd. Anyone, you included, that actually spent the time to listen to the Hoagland interviews where he makes these Space Nazi claims would not dare post such an accusation as you just did.
You are not here to learn anything.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I suppose posts discussing issues such as Space Nazis, Death Star asteroids, Death's Head Legion Space Nazi SS on Mars....probably doesn't make much sense if you haven't read Hoagland's material.
You can't even spell his name correctly.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Hoagland is the one that has constantly spoken of Nazis, not me. I only post what he says about them.

I know that he speaks about nazis and masons. I am not denying that.

What I don't understand is where is the funny part

werner von braun was the most prominent of all and the one who calculated the moons gravity and the gravitational neutral point between earth and the moon. nazis were the first to create rockets such as the v2 that bombed london. nazis were the first to create jet aircraft. nazis had the best tanks.

nazis helped nasa.

Again what is your negative point about nazis other than the holocaust? I am no nazi sympathiser but credit should be given when credit is due. To use nazism against hoagland and try to paint him as some lunatic is unethical again given project paperclip.

Stop going in circles and just admit you are wrong!!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

What?

I'm not trying to be funny. Hoagland makes these claims regarding Space Nazis and this is fair evidence and it's documented.

Again what is your negative point about nazis other than the holocaust? I am no nazi sympathiser but credit should be given when credit is due. To use nazism against hoagland and try to paint him as some lunatic is unethical again given project paperclip.

My only point about Nazis is that Hoagland claims they were not defeated in WWII and that they reside in Space, the Moon, and Mars. The only one using Nazism as propaganda is Hoagland, and he has done it many times.

Stop going in circles and just admit you are wrong!!

The facts and evidence presented speaks for itself. You only present your own opinion and it hasn't been backed up. You lose.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join