It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar's W-2

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Its like "if I can't see something with my own two eyes I will never believe you." Just because something is extremely far fetched does not make it fiction. Many times life is stranger than fiction.

Really?
Maybe we should debate the existence of Santa Claus. Countless sightings by infants, nocturnal agenda, manages to shapeshift or transport his way down the chimney.

What about the Tooth Fairy? Leprechauns?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

Good grief Charlie Brown... I'm not sure how those last two posts got in there... must have been an alien from S4... lol

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FosterVS

If the ptb are willing to pay hordes of disinfo agents to attack conspiracy site legitimacy, then I have no doubt they would also ERASE any and all traces of bob lazar's employment history, schooling, etc.

Bob Lazar's evidence correlates with countless other evidence. It takes some leg work but anything can be found. The disclosure project is a good starting place. Then watch some john lear and "richard hoageland" videos, read about thomas castello, phil schneider, jason bishop, william cooper, commander-x, william hamilton, etc.

You either care to learn the truth or you care to conceal it. Unfortunately for the world money talks and bs walks. The illuminatti has plenty of money to bring about the fake apocalypse and a world war 3 armaggedon based on pseudo-religious supremacy. Knowing the truth and spreading it goes a long way to preventing luciferian ideals.

GFL will prevail and the orion group will fail. Such is destiny!

Seriously... Richard Hoagland? Are you kidding me??? They don't come much more pathetic than Hoagland. Is he STILL trying to peddle the Face On Mars?

"Bob Lazar's evidence correlates with countless other evidence"
Or maybe all the BS artists are copying each others "evidence". Just for consistency sake.

Actually richard hoageland is pretty mild. His new york times bestseller book "NASA: Dark Mission" just states observable facts and or opinions during his work with nasa and cbs correspondent. It has been a long time since I read is book but I thoroughly enjoyed it and I will say he never jumped to any spectacular conclusions. He left the reader decide for themselves.

John Lear and Bob Lazar are more "out there" and then you have Branton and Commander-X who talk about underground alien bases, giants and a great cosmic conflict. I have read(more like skimmed through) lots of literature and some stuff is horrifically scary.

If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FosterVS

Its like "if I can't see something with my own two eyes I will never believe you." Just because something is extremely far fetched does not make it fiction. Many times life is stranger than fiction.

Really?
Maybe we should debate the existence of Santa Claus. Countless sightings by infants, nocturnal agenda, manages to shapeshift or transport his way down the chimney.

What about the Tooth Fairy? Leprechauns?

What about the philadelphia experiment where "the government" made the USS Eldridge simultaneously disappear and then reappear somewhere else? What about the foo fighters during ww2 where everyone saw flying craft appear and disappear over europe?

What about the wind? You can't see it, but you can feel it.

What about ghosts, demonic possesion and haunted houses?

Do you believe in religion, aliens or both?

I am not confused. You are!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

What about the philadelphia experiment where "the government" made the USS Eldridge simultaneously disappear and then reappear somewhere else? What about the foo fighters during ww2 where everyone saw flying craft appear and disappear over europe?

What about the wind? You can't see it, but you can feel it.

What about ghosts, demonic possesion and haunted houses?

Do you believe in religion, aliens or both?

I am not confused. You are!

Listen mate, these are guys who say they need to see proof but also think what they see at A51 today proves what happened in the skies there when they couldn't see (i.e. many years before they were there). Think about the demented logic inherent in that position?

They they are either very confused or pushing their opinions out to the members here as facts. Why would you do that?
edit on 8/3/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I think there are more important issues to examine:

Bob Lazar's supposed W-2 form lists the employer as the "Department of Naval Intelligence,:" which doesn't exist.

There is absolutely no evidence that the "S-4" facility exists. The terrain at Papoose Lake doesn't match Lazar's description (no cliff or hillside into which to build hangar doors). The actual geology is about the worst kind for building a subterranean facility. Aerial and satellite images in visual and infrared bands show no evidence of roads, excavation, or facilities of any kind. There is no documentary or anecdotal evidence from credible sources supporting Lazar's claim.

The video that supposedly proves Lazar's story about exotic flying craft only shows a blurry flashing light against a featureless black background. There is no context or scale.

While there is evidence that Lazar apparently worked at Los Alamos in some capacity, there is as yet no proof that he ever worked at Area 51 or anywhere on the Nevada Test and Training Range.

Of more than 200 people with verifiable work histories who actually did work at Area 51, none have ever claimed to have seen exotic flying craft. None have supported Lazar's story.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Listen mate, these are guys who say they need to see proof but also think what they see at A51 today proves what happened in the skies there when they couldn't see (i.e. many years before they were there). Think about the demented logic inherent in that position?

Call me crazy, but a bear craps in the woods today just like a bear crapped in the woods a century ago. Hence present day knowledge can be applied to the past.

The fact you can't understand simple logic is no reason to insult those that do have the intelligence to follow such arguments.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk

Bob Lazar's supposed W-2 form lists the employer as the "Department of Naval Intelligence,:" which doesn't exist.

Yet there seems to be an official label of DNI encoded in the alleged smuggled video from S4, along with the date and time of the video taken. DNI stands for Department of Naval Intelligence. The same DNI that is on bob lazar's majestic 12 badge and his W2 stub.

Everything matches 100%! Only a pseudo-debunker/liar/pseudo-skeptic/denier would claim its ALL FAKED.

There is absolutely no evidence that the "S-4" facility exists. The terrain at Papoose Lake doesn't match Lazar's description (no cliff or hillside into which to build hangar doors). The actual geology is about the worst kind for building a subterranean facility. Aerial and satellite images in visual and infrared bands show no evidence of roads, excavation, or facilities of any kind. There is no documentary or anecdotal evidence from credible sources supporting Lazar's claim.

Who controls the satelite imagery? The government. The same government capable of concealing the hollow earth entrance above siberia, the same government that denies ufos are alien craft, the same government that has a 15 trillion defecit, the same government that classifies our solar system findings, the same government that denied area 51 even existed before the lawsuit filed against it for dangerous chemical dumpings in the immediate area.

And yes just about every country is involved in the alien conspiracy...more like ancient astronauts! Humans did not evolve from apes to cavemen and then to modern day humans on their own. Intelligent breeding and dna manipulation must have been conducted on cavemen. The giants from other planets inter/cross breeding with homo sapiens.

The video that supposedly proves Lazar's story about exotic flying craft only shows a blurry flashing light against a featureless black background. There is no context or scale.

I have'nt even seen this video you are talking about but who cares?

While there is evidence that Lazar apparently worked at Los Alamos in some capacity, there is as yet no proof that he ever worked at Area 51 or anywhere on the Nevada Test and Training Range.

Most of the people with top secret clearance and above work at some national laboratory either for the department of energy or the department of defense. Bob Lazar says his clearance is 40 levels above a Q clearance-which deals with nuclear energy.

Of more than 200 people with verifiable work histories who actually did work at Area 51, none have ever claimed to have seen exotic flying craft. None have supported Lazar's story.

While I can't think of all the people who substantiate his claims-and there are many who do-I will tell you that your research is severly lacking. You probably fear the truth for some reason.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by garlic

While I never bought Bob Lazars story, that was way too " Star Trek" for me. But from the beginning this had the flavor of classic disinformation. His story is very much in line as he is well spoken and reasonably attractive. The way disinformation actually works is not just put out a story, but just say enough to get any rational person to think " I guess it sounds possible. Tell me more!" So I state with out any prof that Bob Lazar was anything but a bull s*****. I f thats the end of it, so be it.

And Lazar hit the media at just about the time Whitley Strieber published his book " Communion" . As far as what happened to that man, (Whitley Strieber) I have no idea. But I do know, based on what Strieber said was is he couldn't know and had the balls to admit that he just didn't understand WHO or WHAT was dropping into his bedroom in the middle of the night. He would have become the UFO poster boy if he gave the expected and simple tag that " sure, there extraterrestrials" He had the sense of self not to fall into that trap

From what I understand , thats when Whitley was hammered from the so called " conventional" UFO community. For an example, please indulge me. He was bitching that he could not place what he experienced with the classic " ET attacks Dude in the wee hours of the night."

But because Strieber stated he didn't know from where the little beasties came from, he did what any good scientist worth his weight in salt would do. He leaves the " possibility" open, and that is at the end all our days the only rational thing to do.
""

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Yeah, but then Whitley got a gig on the real radio for a while. He did Larry King, book deals, etc. A lot of this UFO/Alien stuff is just to get attention. Let us say for sake of argument Lazar actually discovered a secret USAF project. Back then, it would have just hit Aviation Week and that was it. No TV appearances, no movie script rights, etc. There is money in BS. Real life only appeals to the hard core truth seekers.

Whitley Streiber nearly killed me. I was driving from Vegas to Pahrump and had Coast to Coast on the radio. Whitley stated that the aliens inserted the probe up his rectum to cause him to ejaculate. I had a laughing fit so bad that I had to pull off the road for my own safety.

Damn those space aliens are clever. It turns out to be a true medical procedure, and my apologies for laughing about it to anyone who needed it done to them in real life.
www.sharedjourney.com...

The technique is also used in acquiring bull semen. See the space aliens think of us as mere cattle!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Actually richard hoageland is pretty mild. His new york times bestseller book "NASA: Dark Mission" just states observable facts and or opinions during his work with nasa and cbs correspondent. It has been a long time since I read is book but I thoroughly enjoyed it and I will say he never jumped to any spectacular conclusions. He left the reader decide for themselves.

And I'll also let the reader decide for themselves.
www.badastronomy.com...
www.gpposner.com...

The only kudo's I'll give Hoaxland is the time on Coast-to-Coast when he was warring with RAMS (Robert AM Stephens). That was radio gold.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Its true to a point that people will try to make money in any number of ways. Strieber was and is a horror story writer, with strong "quisie-spiritural" leaning. And yet Strieber fell way out of favor with people like the late Bud Hopkins, who Strieber originally contacted for help. Hopkins and perhaps Dr. David Jacobs view this "association" with this phenomena as nothing but totally one sighted and exploitive. And were not the ones doing the exploiting.

Actually if the goal is to gather sperm or eggs from humans, to me this "experience" could just be a block designed to act on some other agenda and experience. Its visceral, and that makes it very powerful. and because of its biological action, you can not ignore it.

Actually you might not know this but the prostate gland has been referred to as the "male g spot". Men who are sexually violated in this way, and it makes no difference if their gay or straight. If its against their will, their often shocked that they experience an orgasm. Its just biology, and that doest excuse this kind of thing.

One of the very first "abductees" Barney Brown reported to his Shrink Dr. Benjamin Simon that this had happened to him. But the Dr. did not include that in any published or available records. Thought it too controversial. And considering it involved an American interracial couple in the early 1960's, no way was he going to go there...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

reply to post by garlic

Ok I laughed. So some here are just too fanatic about Lazar's claims to be non-existent and almost got foam in the mouth. LIke the poster with name Earth... stated the gov can do whatever they want with the imagineries. Most of the entrances are well concealed and are off the places you suspect and you will never get to see.

I don't know how much it is used but the holgoram projection is also mentioned in some sources. How hard it is to conceal a gate or opening with such technology and the usual methods.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Oh the science challenged....If you project light, it is detectable.

Before you reply, figure out what is a hologram in the strict definition. Note about 90% of the information on holograms on the internet is crap. I suggest going to the library if you don't have books on the subject.

But to go even further with how holographic projection to hide the supposed S-4 base is plain silly, you need to think about why would you want a three dimensional image in the first place. Stereo vision is related to the proximity to the object. Something close up looks different to each eye, hence stereo. But for far away objects, the eye sees virtually the same image, so 3D is not significant for distance objects. Papoose Mountain is miles away, so who needs 3D.

Note that you suggest there is a 3D projection WITH ZERO EVIDENCE one is being used. This is typical of the church of Lazar members.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I don't remember if it was about Area 51, Dulce or some other about hologram projections being used. About the painting and covering the hangar doors/gates it comes from Lazar, though. So it's not like you know how S4 is hidden, for A51 it sounds logical and possible and likely true that it is painted and made perfectly well to blend in with the ground. Your 'I don't see it, therefore it doesn't exist' is quite familiar. I only say about holograms what I remember reading, I dont remember where I read it, could be false (unlike you, I do accept either way whether it is true or not) but S4 could be totally concealed with paint, sand and whatever else, so that it makes you think it doesnt exist
edit on 13-3-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

There is no shortage of excuses that could be made for hiding the presence of S-4. However, unless they have actual desert dirt on the hangar doors, it won't be hidden. Even then, it would be tricky to maintain the same temperature of real dirt versus dirt on the doors. Oh yeah, next excuse, they will temperature control the doors.

People are familiar with rocky outcroppings, but there is a condition that is a step beneath a rocky outcropping. What you get is just a barren patch of land because right underneath the area is rock and can't support plant life. The reason I bring this up is you really couldn't make a door with desert dirt on it. It would have to be a few feet thick to support plant life. Even with a titled door and geogrid, the dirt would wear differently.

Conclusion: there is no S-4. As I have stated many times, it is a totally stupid place to put a base given how it is visible from passing aircraft and nearby hilltops.

Lazar needed to make up a better lie.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I already debunked your satellite image excuse, so please tell me HOW FAR AWAY can you see S4 at papoose dry lakebed from? Imtor made some great points about hologram projections and I wil tell you if the government can conceal the haarp facility in alaska, then chances are good they CAN CONCEAL S4 as well.

It is called camoflague. Just apply a coat of paint that perfectly matches the surrounding area and since the facility is built-in to the hillside, how on earth would one be able to deduce any anomally? The only thing that would be difficult is taking out the saucers to fly them but if they can cloak them that is also no problem. Besides many people are used to seeing orbs flying around area 51 and have become desensitized: hence ET highway!

It seems you are trying to debunk a little too hard. I am not stating with 100% certainity that S4 is real or located where bob lazar says it is, I am saying it is very possible. It is impossible to be certain of any outcome unless you go there in person and feel/touch/see. The entire area is strictly off-limits and patrolled!!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

From passing aircraft, 40 miles. But no problem with binocs. From the hills, about 50 miles, but you can use a telescope. Bob should have made up a different location. The problem with Papoose is it can be viewed. He should have put the base on the other side of the mountain, maybe called it Groom Lake west or something like that.

In your mind, you debunked my satellite argument. However, it was really stupid to bring up HAARP since it can be seen on Google Earth.
n62 23.5 w145 8.8
So much for your government cover up conspiracy. And of course, the Russians probably have great imagery of Groom Lake, the NTS, and of course the unused area where S-4 is supposed to be located.

You really need to read up on multispectral imagery. Camo hasn't worked, other than to the naked eye, for about 60 years. First IR film, but now real time multispectral imagery.

Besides many people are used to seeing orbs flying around area 51 and have become desensitized: hence ET highway!

Funny, in about 30 visits, I never saw one orb. The other problem with the S-4 location is that it is in a very private valley. The base could have done their tests completely out of view from places east of Groom Lake. You can't see the Papoose dry lake airspace from Tikaboo, K-mart, White SIdes, etc. These are the place where Groom Lake watchers use or used. Papoose can be seen from Reveille, Bonanza, or Stirling. You really need to loop at a map of the area before you post again.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk

Yet there seems to be an official label of DNI encoded in the alleged smuggled video from S4, along with the date and time of the video taken. DNI stands for Department of Naval Intelligence. The same DNI that is on bob lazar's majestic 12 badge and his W2 stub.

There is no Department of Naval Intelligence. However there is a Director of Naval Intelligence (DNI) who serves as the head of the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) in Suitland MD. I was unlucky enough to do a tour there, way too much brass for my taste.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

I thought Vega Seven Entertainment yanked all the illegal copies of that show. They still sell that crap.
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1331871025&sr=8-4

If the goal was not to contaminate the alien, they blew it. Then again, for fake video, who needs reality? Notice how everything is poorly lit so you can't get too much detail. Set construction is cheaper that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join