It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martha asks judge to send her to the big house!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Martha Stewart want's to end her nightmare.

money.cnn.com... News > Newsmakers

Martha ready to do time

Convicted trend setter and media executive says she wants to get this "nightmare" over with.
September 15, 2004: 1:06 PM EDT

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - Martha Stewart said Wednesday she'll start serving her five-month prison sentence as soon as possible in order to put her "nightmare" behind her.

I wonder what county club prison they will send her to? At least she may be able to decorate the place while she is there.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeeze louise
NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - Martha Stewart said Wednesday she'll start serving her five-month prison sentence as soon as possible in order to put her "nightmare" behind her.

I wonder what county club prison they will send her to? At least she may be able to decorate the place while she is there.

lol my auntie says "For punishment, they should make her make some of her damned cookies and decorations that she claims on her show are so easy to do!" Last time she tried to do something Martha showed on TV, it turned into a 6 hour project with lots of cursing.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
They should put her in Sing Sing, she can teach arts and crafts there, I'm sure she would be as popular in there as she is on the outside.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Wow...you guys are harsh. While I never watched her show and I'm not a fan, and I'm certainly not up on finances at all.....I found this whole thing ridiculous.....so someone told her something about her own stocks?
Rapist and murderers are getting off, child molesters get off with a slap on the hand, and they put a 60 year old woman in jail over stocks.....I don't get it. Someone explain it to me....surely I missing something somewhere.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You are right LadyV. She goes to jail for making 35 grand on a stock trade. 35 grand and she's a billionaire... meanwhile most of the Enron people run around free. Where's the justice?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Mar
By Paul Thomasch
NEW YORK (Reuters) - A federal judge on Tuesday ordered homemaking icon Martha Stewart to report to prison in less than three weeks to begin serving her five-month jail sentence for lying about a suspicious stock sale.
tha Stewart to Start Prison in Octoberwww.reuters.com...

I guess Martha go her wish- she should be out in time for planting season!

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
She was simply made an example of... Really, it went too far imho, but I really have no pity for billionaires, hehe...

top topics

join