It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some 200,000 missiles aimed consistently at Israel, top IDF officer says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Some 200,000 missiles aimed consistently at Israel, top IDF officer says

About 200,000 missiles are aimed at Israel at any given time, a top Israel Defense Forces officer said on Thursday, adding that Iran's ability to obtain nuclear weapons was solely dependent on the will of Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

...The remarks by Military Intelligence Chief Major General Aviv Kochavi came after IDF Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz said on Wednesday that the threats facing Israel have increased and intensified in recent years due to regional instability.

Really now ??

That many ??

Wheeeew.

Mixing a statement about 200,000 missiles aimed at Israel and Iran's nuclear program being solely dependent on the will of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is a bit of a stretch there don't you think General ?

He later gave some comforting words:

The chief of military intelligence then indicated that about 200,000 missiles were aimed at Israel at any given time, adding, however, that "Israel's military deterrence is intact."
Glad to hear THAT... BUT, can they actually stop all 200,000 of them ?

Kochavi also reiterated the IDF estimate that Iran is in possession of more than 4 tons of low-grade enriched uranium as well as almost 100 kilograms of uranium enriched at 20%.

"If those are enriched more, to a 90% level, that would be enough for 4 atomic bombs," the IDF officer said.

Head of military intelligence Aviv Kochavi reiterates army estimates that Iran could further enrich that uranium it already has to create 4 atomic bombs.

Who has those 200,000 missiles anyway ??

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

the rest of the middle east(said missiles pointed at israel) that have figured out that most of the issues are being caused by the zionist regime. But other than that, i do not think Iran has the capability to enrich to 90%. Hell, maybe even russia has a couple pointed their way.

Its the typical formula.
If there is a possibility they have these weapons. then they -do- have these weapons, so now they do have these weapons now we must defend against these weapons.

Even though they dont have the weapons.

Just like Saddam having WMD's.
edit on 2/2/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
He is stating the amount of missiles that every enemy of Israel has combined, since Russia is one of them it increases the amount by a lot. He is also stating that Hezbollah, Iran and Syria is the largest concern right now. I know if America was surrounded by crazy Arabs with rockets we would have dealt with the problem already.

Can you imagine Mexico threatening us all the time to give their land back and lobbing missiles and mortars at our cities? Now imagine Canada pulling the same crap but maybe not shooting anything at us, but making hostile moves to our border all the time and being allies with another country that despises us.

The Arabs are going to feel the pain if they ever attack Israel again. I have it on record that the world will be burying the body's for seven years in one place north of Israel.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
The Arabs are going to feel the pain if they ever attack Israel again. I have it on record that the world will be burying the body's for seven years in one place north of Israel.

I'm sorry... what?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Aaa Hell; the US probably have a few hundred conventional missiles and a few nuclear missiles pointed at Israel to.
Who in their wright mind wouldn't have their weapons tuned at Israel if they are within range?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

.The remarks by Military Intelligence Chief Major General Aviv Kochavi came after IDF Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz said on Wednesday that the threats facing Israel have increased and intensified in recent years due to regional instability.

The real question: is Israel partly to blame for that instability?

People can argue all day about this being Judaism vs. Islam, but it isn't. It's about one group of people feeling they have been wronged by the other.

I hope people can grow up and quit the childish crap before 200,000+ missiles are launched by two different Middle East nations.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Isreal made its bed they can lie in it ....
Usually when you look to all your neighbors and they are all enemies
the fault may not lie with them

We hate some persons because we do not know them; and will not know them because we hate them. ~Charles Caleb Colton

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If your enemy has 200,000 rockets aimed at you, maybe you should not provoke them.

I suggest a cup of tea , and a good Chin Wag.

Talk things over.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I would say that number is a bit exagerated. It is well known that there any many individuals/governments/organizations that are intent on taking Isreal of the map.

Biblical prophecy states that the Lord will make Isreal a "cup of trembeling." Not sure anything makes me tremble more than a rough estimate of 200,000 weapons.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

ONLY 200.000 , LET'S THROW IN SOME NUKES..OH WAIT WE CANT, WE HAVE THEM.......

Sheez..getting very tired of these poor rated psyops media outlets..talk about a fail attempt at social targeting...

Epic Fail on a Galactic Level

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Wow, 200,000?
I'm curious, is this the same guy that counted the amount of WMDs Iraq possess?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Why do missiles need to be aimed well in advance? Couldn't find anything on google for this. Does it take so long to rotate them?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Amazing, just amazing.

200,00 missiles pointed AT Israeli, and people here are blaming Israeli for it?

No wonder Israeli has such extensive defensive capabilities. It NEEDS THEM!

Yet people are blaming Israeli for every single problem. Hitler's spirit apparently lives on, specifically in the anti-Semitic Muslim world.

Having said that, I am starting to wonder what Israeli's definition of "Missiles" is. Considering the stone age neighbors Israeli must deal with, I think that Bows and Arrows, rocks, catapults, etc. are counted in the definition of Missile.

And people here want Iran getting a nuke. They don't grasp that Iran getting a nuke = middle east turning into glass....

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
reply to post by xuenchen

the rest of the middle east(said missiles pointed at israel) that have figured out that most of the issues are being caused by the zionist regime. But other than that, i do not think Iran has the capability to enrich to 90%. Hell, maybe even russia has a couple pointed their way.

Its the typical formula.
If there is a possibility they have these weapons. then they -do- have these weapons, so now they do have these weapons now we must defend against these weapons.

Even though they dont have the weapons.

Just like Saddam having WMD's.
edit on 2/2/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

May we please have ANY discussion about Israel without the bigoted comment "Zionist regime"? Israel is first another country and can be referred to just by using it's name. If any nation has reason to worry about survival, its Israel. They are to be wiped off the map by Iran, as stated openly by the president of Iran. Wouldn't that make ANY nation nervous? Even the US has not had such a threat and promise made against us, not directly at least.

As for 200,000 missiles aimed at Israel, are we taking into account everything including mortar, artillery etc rounds? I find the figure 200,000 missiles a bit of a stretch. If your talking about short range ballistic missiles and cruise missiles, and all other "nuclear capable" missiles it's very difficult to know an exact number though certainly nations like Iran and other largely middle east states have a large number of "scud like" missiles, short range ballistic missiles that are rather primitive, but very dangerous. Oddly perhaps is the more primitive the missile, mortar etc, the more you have to use more direct means to take them out. Hitting a bullet with a bullet.

One of the reasons Israel developed the Arrow antimissile, and similar anti-mortar rounds that can have a flight time of very few minutes, in fact a mortar fired fired from just over Israel's border can hit with in seconds. The US has worked in collaboration with Israel on several of these projects, the Arrow by the quite an impressive technology to say the least.

As for the "typical formula"would you please tell just us what you mean by a "typical formula", what that is? I really want to know what point your trying to make.
edit on 2/2/12 by arbiture because: add stuff

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Zionist are masters of lies.

They make numbers and consider others people as their sheep.

Iran is just standing for the trigger , and that is time when Israel will be flatten.

Iran will not let those people play the innocent oppressed people. So , Iran will not start war with Israel.

And these deluded people , just think others are as fool as they are.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

I'm sorry... what?

Ezekiel 39:9,10: “Then those who dwell in the Cities of Israel will go out and set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and bucklers, the bows and arrows, the javelins and spears; and they will make fires with them for 7 YEARS. They will not take wood from the field nor cut down any from the forests, because they will make fires with the weapons; and they will plunder those who plundered them, and pillage those who pillaged them.”

Ezekiel 39:11-13: “It will come to pass in that day, that I will give Gog a burial place there in Israel, the Valley of those who pass by East of the Sea; and it will obstruct travellers, because there they will bury Gog and all his multitude. Therefore they will call it the Valley of Hamon Gog (‘the Multitude of Gog’).”

Ezekiel 39:12-14: “‘ 12) For seven months the Israelites will be burying them in order to cleanse the land. 13) All the people of the land will bury them, and the day I display my glory will be a memorable day for them, declares the Sovereign LORD. 14) People will be continually employed in cleansing the land. They will spread out across the land and, along with others, they will bury any bodies that are lying on the ground."

Ezekiel 39:14-16: “‘After the seven months they will carry out a more detailed search. 15) As they go through the land, anyone who sees a human bone will leave a marker beside it until the gravediggers bury it in the Valley of Hamon Gog, 16) near a town called Hamonah. And so they will cleanse the land.’

edit on 3-2-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Canada defeated you once and burnt down the white house

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Aaa Hell; the US probably have a few hundred conventional missiles and a few nuclear missiles pointed at Israel to.
Who in their wright mind wouldn't have their weapons tuned at Israel if they are within range?

Flag for that.
How much longer will Israel be allowed to be the 900 pound gorilla in the region?

Yes I believe that the Jews should have a nation/homeland.

NO I do not believe they should be oppressing their neighbors and trying to instigate further escalation of hostilities.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

jews will never change.They have subverted all nations that gave them refuge and thus driven out of every nation in the past 4000 years.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

I'm sorry... what?

Ezekiel 39:9,10: “Then those who dwell in the Cities of Israel will go out and set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and bucklers, the bows and arrows, the javelins and spears; and they will make fires with them for 7 YEARS. They will not take wood from the field nor cut down any from the forests, because they will make fires with the weapons; and they will plunder those who plundered them, and pillage those who pillaged them.”

Ezekiel 39:11-13: “It will come to pass in that day, that I will give Gog a burial place there in Israel, the Valley of those who pass by East of the Sea; and it will obstruct travellers, because there they will bury Gog and all his multitude. Therefore they will call it the Valley of Hamon Gog (‘the Multitude of Gog’).”

Ezekiel 39:12-14: “‘ 12) For seven months the Israelites will be burying them in order to cleanse the land. 13) All the people of the land will bury them, and the day I display my glory will be a memorable day for them, declares the Sovereign LORD. 14) People will be continually employed in cleansing the land. They will spread out across the land and, along with others, they will bury any bodies that are lying on the ground."

Ezekiel 39:14-16: “‘After the seven months they will carry out a more detailed search. 15) As they go through the land, anyone who sees a human bone will leave a marker beside it until the gravediggers bury it in the Valley of Hamon Gog, 16) near a town called Hamonah. And so they will cleanse the land.’

BS,,,,,,,,,,,BS,,,,,,,,,, BS.
The book your quoting from is,,,,,,,,,,BS.
So therefore so is your reply.

And before you say to me "prove that the bible storys aren't true".
I will say to you , "Prove to me that they are true"

I bet you cant.

edit on 3-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join