It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails are real.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That is a air tanker dropping water, notice the lighter color compared to the first one.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JackDaniels90

I take it you haven't read other threads about this subject, because you would have known that the pic you linked is from evergreen aviation and that is there supertanker for firefighting.

Press Release:

Evergreen Supertanker Ready to Fight Wildfires...>More

Evergreen has invested over $50M and 20,000 engineering hours to introduce and deploy this exciting technology during this fire season, with a strong focus on effectiveness, safety, and operational efficiency. A development effort from the family of Evergreen Companies, the Supertanker brings a massive payload of over 20,000 gallons of fire fighting agent (about 7 times the volume of the federal government's largest air tanker), and a revolutionary pressurized system that allows fires to be fought from higher, safer altitudes. The Supertanker also brings an innovative capability - the ability to fight fires at night - "dormant" and most vulnerable.

www.evergreenaviation.com...

Sorry,but you may want to do a bit better research in the future.

edit on 3-2-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I must need to study because a site I used as a example had a wrong airliner inside of it? The fact is, its cloud seeding and as I said, there is a clear difference from contrails and chemtrails.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I must need to study because a site I used as a example had a wrong airliner inside of it? The fact is, its cloud seeding and as I said, there is a clear difference from contrails and chemtrails.

And you are still going to to say that it is cloud seeding when proven different?

Now the first thing you need to do is prove chemtrails exist and you may have an argument that there is a difference between the two.Oh by the way chemtrails do not exist and that is the scientific truth. Sorry...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Prove to me its different, I would love to see it. Maybe down in covington you guys think the world is ending when its not.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

....notice the lighter color compared to the first one.

It is a photo of the same airplane, dropping the same stuff.

The difference in appearance of the liquid is due to the lighting, because of the angle of the Sun!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

That is a air tanker dropping water, notice the lighter color compared to the first one.

Really because they sure look to be dropping the same colored material.

First your pic..

Now the one from Phage..

Looks the same just seen from different angles. They are both dropping water nothing different.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

These pics should help your answer, you got it quicker than I could type. Can't win them all can you.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I asked you to prove to me that chemtrails are not cloud seeding, if you cannot prove this simple little thing to me, the credibility of yourself will be diminished and you will be outed as nothing more than a troll.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Prove to me its different, I would love to see it. Maybe down in covington you guys think the world is ending when its not.

What do you want me to prove different?

And what does living where I do have anything to do with this thread. And for your information I am originally from Fla so that doesn't make a difference a contrail is a contrail no matter where you live and since you know where I live why not share where your located and I will bet a contrail is just the same where you are or where anyone is in the world.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

What do you want me to prove different?

And what does living where I do have anything to do with this thread. And for your information I am originally from Fla so that doesn't make a difference a contrail is a contrail no matter where you live and since you know where I live why not share where your located and I will bet a contrail is just the same where you are or where anyone is in the world.

You said it was proven other wise, so prove it to me personally. Its cloud feeding Tiger, not poisoning innocent people on purpose.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I asked you to prove to me that chemtrails are not cloud seeding.....

Firstly, there are NO such things as "chemtrails".

Secondly, the things seen and being called "chemtrails" are ALL contrails....and contrails only form well above 25,000 feet. More typically, in the 30,000 to 41,000 feet normal cruising altitude range for large commercial airliners.

At those altitudes the only clouds are CIRRUS clouds. Contrails are just a form of CIRRUS clouds.

There is NO precipitation from CIRRUS clouds that can reach the ground.

NO "cloud seeding" is ever conducted on CIRRUS clouds. There is your "proof"...it's called learning about science and meteorology.

And, HERE is a video that shows the actual "cloud seeding" in action.....this activity does NOT produsce long, fluffy white trails in the sky.....the emissions to produce the condensation nuclei are virtually invisible!!:

Best shots begin @ 4:00. Short, sharp bursts are what occur. THAT is "cloud seeding" proof.

Here, another (without the cheesy music soundtrack) showing an airplane with a wingtip-mounted nucleaic generator:

edit on Fri 3 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

That was the entire reason why I posted this. People get chemtrails confused...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

They sure do:

People get chemtrails confused...

Since "chemtrails" do not exist. Their entire idea is borne from an initial HOAX and con-job scam, and has lived on due to abject ignorance of many, and gullibility of many more....while being kicked down the road by a few provocateurs who have a vested ($$$) interest in continuing the myth, and the scam.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

They get the terminology confused. As you stated chemtrails do not exist, rather its just cloud feeding.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

And saying that contrails are cloud seeding feeds the confusion.

Those that believe that "chemtrails" exist claim that persistent contrails are evidence.
Persistent contrails are just that, contrails which persist and sometimes spread. They are not cloud seeding, they are not "chemtrails". They are contrails, clouds composed of ice crystals.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Where is your evidence to prove to me, as your speculation does not turn any heads.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I explained it:

Cloud seeding - existing clouds.

Cloud seeding materials are released via ground-based and/or airborne systems (see pictures). Determination of the best suited method or combination of methods for a given project is based upon an assessment of a variety of factors. The seeding materials are applied to the clouds (sometimes targeted very carefully into very specific portions of clouds) so that the material has adequate time to affect the precipitation process, so the effect will be focused over the intended geographic area.

www.nawcinc.com...
Contrails, the persistent form of which are erroneously called "chemtrails" - form behind planes at high altitudes. Often in otherwise clear skies.

Aircraft exhaust produces contrails—condensation trails in the atmosphere about 5 miles above the Earth's surface. At these high altitudes, contrails and cirrus clouds form depending on the quantity of water vapor and atmospheric conditions.

www.nasa.gov...

Contrails - predominate in winter, early spring.
www.techtransfer.berkeley.edu...
Cloud seeding - during warm weather when cumulus clouds are present and conditions are favorable.
wtwma.com...

Now, Can you provide any evidence that cloud seeding is done in clear skies (in which persistent contrails often appear)? Can you provide any evidence that cloud seeding is done at high altitudes? Can you provide any that cloud seeding produces trails which can persist and spread, sometimes creating a full layer of cirrus clouds? Can you provide evidence that cloud seeding is done over widespread areas, over cities. Can you provide anything other than your speculation?
edit on 2/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

See also: China Olympics 2008, cloud seeding

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

So that would be a no?
No evidence that persistent contrails are the result of cloud seeding? Just as there is no evidence for the existence of "chemtrails".

edit on 2/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join