It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails are real.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
reply to post by Phage

I think that people pick on aircraft because the exhaust stays visible in the sky for a long time and is suspicious looking. It can also be scary to see the sky full of lines... Especially once the imagination takes over. Kind of like seeing a power plant or chemical plant releasing a great amount of smoke from its stacks. A first thought is usually, "That cannot be good."

Yes, that visibility is a key point. Something that people overlook is that the exhaust from a plane is EXACTLY the same when it is NOT leaving a trail as it is when it IS leaving a trail. It depends on the atmospheric conditions.

It's like that with power plants. Cooling towers release only water vapor. They release the same amount every day. But on a cold humid day the water vapor condenses a lot more, and you get a bigger "steam" cloud above the tower, so people think that it's releasing a lot more "chemicals". Really it's just water, but more visible than yesterday.

edit on 3-2-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by network dude

But like I said, radar can see right through clouds.

Of course, the argument here would then be that whatever is in the chemtrails would scatter radar, like chaff.

In which case, chemtrails should show up on Doppler radars like chaff does, but they don't.

So we're back to square one again.

I was thinking of high resolution photographs. Like the do on NCIS.

I am sure that evil Iran has a satalite looking at us while we have one looking at them.

I am not saying this is actually happening, but for the sake of the thread premise, it could.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

I posted this in my thread as well...

Just found this thread on lighting tricks, and he mentions contrail shadows. In the video posted here, the woman saw the same shadow and claimed it was soot that was in the sky from the spraying...this pretty much debunks that. I watched the video, and this is the same line that she is seeing, as it looks like the one that extends to the ground.

Take a look at his pics, they are pretty cool, and he gives a good explanation too:

Tricks of light and shadows

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestyka

do "chemtrails" occur over water or other countries besides the USA?

Yes....contrails do.

... do they occur at the poles?

Depends on the saturation, but it can...there are videos on YouTube of contrails formed by an airplane on the ground, as it is taking off, in Antarctica.

...the equator?

Contrails are much less frequent in the tropics, but still they can occur.

... do they occur in the middle of the ocean?

Yes....and even over Siberia! (Hardly seems a likely place to provide a "Fog of War" cover.....btw, I think "Fog of War" has a different actual meaning):

Over the South China Sea:

A huge contrail from an Airbus A380 as seen from cockpit of a Boeing B747 above the South China Sea.

Over Siberia:

Just two examples that happen to have been videoed, and shared on YouTube.

edit on Fri 3 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

There are plenty of other ways to "see" through clouds/fog/chemtrails.

Various types of radar and microwaves are a couple off the top of my head.

Yes thank you for the reply but the chemical soup that makes up the theorized "chemtrail" could be designed to block these methods of "seeing".

But like I said, radar can see right through clouds.

Of course, the argument here would then be that whatever is in the chemtrails would scatter radar, like chaff.

In which case, chemtrails should show up on Doppler radars like chaff does, but they don't.

So we're back to square one again.

your absolutely correct, but Doppler radar is designed to show precipitation not clouds or fine particulate such as water vapor.
is it possible that "chemtrails" are now NANOCHAFF? blocking X band and other radars from penetrating cloud?

reply to post by ProudBird

very nice videos thank you for your reply, unfortunately the exampled contrails had very visible short life span, i believe we are discussing trails that exist and expand over the course of sometimes many hours.
I'm aware that "FOG" of war does not mean an actual fog and i thank you for pointing that out for the rest of us

The nature of the ambiguity described as the fog of war varies according to the level at which participants are engaged: [edit]Grand strategic Ambiguity is related to the political intent, capabilities and logistical strengths of an adversary. Sources of information include diplomatic intelligence, secret (or special) intelligence, strategic modeling and data derived from open source intelligence.

Military strategic Militarily, the ambiguity experienced at this level relates to the structure, strength, capability, and disposition of own and adversary offensive and defensive assets. Own-force ambiguity can be caused by failure to report material deficiencies or an unwillingness to escalate concerns, leading to an optimistic view of own capabilities.

Operational Within the operational theatre the commander undertakes tasks as directed by the Military Strategic level, ambiguity continues to relate to adversary capability and intent but is coupled with own directive ambiguity, the commander not having the full sight of the strategic imperative.

Tactical Ambiguity stems from several factors at the tactical level, both by deliberate means by the enemy (including active deception and/or electronic attack on communications and sensors) as well as factors inherent to battle resulting in lack of comprehension by commanders as to the tactical environment, the logistic status of their own units, how they are interacting with each other, or their intentions.

you are absolutely correct, truth and knowledge is power.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

i believe we are discussing trails that exist and expand over the course of sometimes many hours.

A more thorough search amongst available YouTube videos might find other examples. The limitation of finding footage of persistent contrails over sparsely populated areas should be obvious --- thus, the reliance on the occasions when pilots make their own videos, from the cockpits.

There is, of course, substantial written documentation of persistent (many hours) contrails dating back many decades, so since this is a fact, it proves that the current observations are not a "recent" development, at all.

Further showing that the "craze", "fad" and hysteria over so-called "chemtrails" has absolutely no merit in actual fact, but is indeed part of a hoax and scam that was begun sometime in the 1990s......a scam intended to defraud and take advantage of many who are gullible and not fully informed nor cognizant of the related sciences.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

your absolutely correct, but Doppler radar is designed to show precipitation not clouds or fine particulate such as water vapor.
is it possible that "chemtrails" are now NANOCHAFF? blocking X band and other radars from penetrating cloud?

Doppler radar utilizes X-band frequencies.
www.ewradar.com...
www.wsi.com...
Anything that would "block" x-band radar would show up on these systems.
edit on 2/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have studied this back in 2007, and have came to a simple conclusion. 'Chemtrails' is nothing more than 'cloud seeding', which the government has contracts with various seeders. People tend to believe they are doing it to poison us or to kill us off, which in this case is far from the case. I will ask everyone to monitor when you seen confirmed 'chemtrails' (they can be confirmed as one if its a giant X) and watch what happens a few days after. You will notice a dramatic effect in the weather, it will either get colder and snow during the winter or it will cause storms or rain in the spring / summer.

I also noticed that they tend only to do this during winter / summer, but I cannot confirm this as its just from what I have seen.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JackDaniels90

No.
Contrails have nothing to do with cloud seeding. Cloud seeding is done in and under existing cumulus clouds. It is done with small aircraft.

The reason you see contrails before bad weather occurs is because the approaching weather creates conditions which are conducive to their formation.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There is a clear difference between a chemtrail and contrail and that is the distinct 'X marks the spot' that happens after a seeding session.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Nah.
Planes leaving contrails cross paths frequently.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So the only way you can attempt to dismiss my theory is by providing a video of airliners crossing? Do you know what cloud seeding is?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Cloud seeding? Yes, yes I do know what it is.
Here is a video of it being done.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If anything, you're video supports my theory. You can clearly see the distinctive line of silver iodine being inserted into the clouds which would than span out getting bigger. They will cross again, making the X I was talking about. Again, there is a difference between contrails and chemtrails.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

There's a difference between cloud seeding and contrails. Several actually. The biggest one being the altitude at which they occur. Contrails occur at high altitudes, usually greater than 28,000 feet.

As I said before, cloud seeding is done in and under existing cumulus clouds. It does not make clouds.

I doubt that thin trail of smoke (containing silver iodide) would be visible from the ground. It certainly wouldn't expand or persist for long.

Oh, cloud seeding isn't done in the winter.

Oh, and "chemtrails" don't exist.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

So the only way you can attempt to dismiss my theory is by providing a video of airliners crossing? Do you know what cloud seeding is?

And the real question is do you know what cloud seeding is?

Cloud seeding, a form of intentional weather modification, is the attempt to change the amount or type of precipitation that falls from clouds, by dispersing substances into the air that serve as cloud condensation or ice nuclei, which alter the microphysical processes within the cloud. The usual intent is to increase precipitation (rain or snow), but hail and fog suppression are also widely practiced in airports

en.wikipedia.org...

Yep, nothing to do with chemtrails, sorry....

Here you go an x made by two planes and there are no clouds that are being seeded, so there goes that theory.

These are contrails, enjoy...
edit on 3-2-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Of course I do, the process of 'inserting' silver iodine into clouds to produce ice crystals which eventually turns into rain once it goes above the freezing point.

I wrote this because its what chemtrails are, yet some people still think its a government project to kill people.

Just because a small plane in your video used a smaller spray, does not mean every single feeding session uses it as well.

edit on 3-2-2012 by JackDaniels90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

That is not cloud seeding. That's fire fighting.
www.gizmag.com...

It would be hugely impractical to use jets (of any size) for cloud seeding.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Actually, that picture came from a website about creating precipitation. Tankers used for firefighting are not the size of jet liners.

Link to the site that contained the image: www.dynamicscience.com.au...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Actually, that website is incorrect. That is not a cloud seeding aircraft, it is the Evergreen tanker. Note the paint job. You didn't read the link I posted, did you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join