It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails are real.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Your body produces waste products.

Product:
A substance produced during a natural, chemical, or manufacturing process: "waste products".

edit on 2/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I can now quote Phage
there is a chemical classified
as a product in plane exhaust.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
Argument from me is there is chemicals in contrails that equals calling them a chemtrail,
and why would anyone argue
or try to belittle anyone that believes there is chemicals coming from plane exhaust, a product.

If you are going to call contrails chemtrails, then what are you going to call the things that are not contrails?

The products of combustion are what comes out of a plane exhaust (mixed with air). Mostly water (H20) and carbon dioxide (CO2). It is the water that (in combination with the water already in the air), condenses, freezes, and forms a contrail.

en.wikipedia.org...

In a complete combustion reaction, a compound reacts with an oxidizing element, such as oxygen or fluorine, and the products are compounds of each element in the fuel with the oxidizing element. For example:
CH4 + 2 O2 → CO2 + 2 H2O + energy

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Argument from me is there is chemicals in contrails that equals calling them a chemtrail,
or try to belittle anyone that believes there is chemicals coming from plane exhaust, a product.

If you are going to call contrails chemtrails, then what are you going to call the things that are not contrails?

The products of combustion are what comes out of a plane exhaust (mixed with air). Mostly water (H20) and carbon dioxide (CO2). It is the water that (in combination with the water already in the air), condenses, freezes, and forms a contrail.

en.wikipedia.org...

In a complete combustion reaction, a compound reacts with an oxidizing element, such as oxygen or fluorine, and the products are compounds of each element in the fuel with the oxidizing element. For example:
CH4 + 2 O2 → CO2 + 2 H2O + energy

My argument is that you guys believe chemtrails more then the believers.
Chemtrail believers don't argue with me,
only contrail believers trying to prove there is no chemicals/products in plane exhaust, by saying there is but but but, they are harmless.
Show me a calibrated machine that measures contrails and prove they are harmless.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I did show one of you guys a link .
done in 1996 by USAF and NASA
all got was that test is old
and above my pay grade.
I am bored with you guys
you have not proved there is no products in contrails.

edit on 3-2-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

If I was a Chemtrail guy and wanted to make the argument.
I would drop is the word spraying.
I would change to releasing.
Companies, People, and Governments release chemicals without their knowledge every day.
So I would start out with some sort of proper wording, to begin the argument, that they could not defend.

This is my first post in this thread
lets get back to it.
I was talking to the chemies.
So what did I say that made Contrail Generator Defenders
feel the need to pop their heads up.
Anyway you can see they convinced me there is Chemicals/Products in plane exhaust.

edit on 3-2-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: Anyway you can see they convinced me there is Chemicals/Products in plane exhaust.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

If something is coming out of a plane it's pretty much spraying out, in common usage of the word.

But I take it you want to distinguish between something that is sprayed from a separate nozzle, and something that comes out with the engine exhaust?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

If something is coming out of a plane it's pretty much spraying out, in common usage of the word.

But I take it you want to distinguish between something that is sprayed from a separate nozzle, and something that comes out with the engine exhaust?

So my lawn mower sprays
My car sprays

release?
why do you want it to be a spray.

I do have proof of spray,
and tanks in wings,
if that's what you are asking
but that is on B 2 stealth applications,
proof they added chemicals to contrails.

Why spray something when all you have to do is release it?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

trying to twist it
show me a engine spraying

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Why make the spray argument

If you can travel at aircraft speeds it would be release.

edit on 3-2-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: I had to spray out the back because release could keep up with me?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
So have fun telling people what is acceptable chemicals in contrails.
While making fun of them for calling them chemtrails.

edit on 3-2-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

There are chemicals in your breath - so according to you you make chemtrails.

And the chemicals are there whether you can see them or not - so according to you aircraft make chemtrails even when taxying out to take off.

And so do cars.

Why do you only complain about the chemtrails that you can actually see when there are all these other chemtrails - many hundreds of times more chemicals than the ones you see - and when you make chemtrails yourself?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
do "chemtrails" occur over water or other countries besides the USA? do they occur at the poles? the equator? do they occur in the middle of the ocean? do they occur in rich and poor countries or just poor countries ( haha j/k)

IF they occur in only world player countries such as USA, Europe, and not in the Sahara desert then my thought regardless of method or composition is that these countries are holding their cards close to their chest.....

think about it some One (corp, person, country) could pay to have a spy satellite peek in on a country.....find out where things are.... who is doing what? where are all the assets

if i was that country i would like the "fog of war" to conceal my positions

the phenomena of "chemtrails i believe is MODERN day Fog Of War. Chaff as an example of air delivered "fog of war". Maybe chemtrails are modern day chaff

just a thought. thanks for reading

edit on 3-2-2012 by Majestyka because: sp

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestyka

actually, that makes the most sense out of all the theories I have heard.
Thanks for the intelligent reply.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think that people pick on aircraft because the exhaust stays visible in the sky for a long time and is suspicious looking. It can also be scary to see the sky full of lines... Especially once the imagination takes over. Kind of like seeing a power plant or chemical plant releasing a great amount of smoke from its stacks. A first thought is usually, "That cannot be good."

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Would you be able to share this proof? I would like to view it. Thanks

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

as you sem determined to be deliberatly obtuse

i shal spell it out for you

all " chemtrail " advocates claim that " chemtrails " are formed by release of chemicals that do not appear on the product data sheet for the fuels supplied to airlines , military forces and other aviators

the evidence for my claim is the ubiquitus " chemtrail " dogma of :

` contrails only persist seconds , " chemtrails" persist and spread `

thus any discussion of the byproducts of ` kerosene ` [ i use this as a generic for all the hydrocarbons in jet fuels ] or any of the addatives listed on the product data sheets [ anti foam agents , stabilizers , de-icers etc etc ]

is utterly irrelevant - as the " chemtrail " claim that distingushes between contrails and " chemtrails " demonstrates that an alledged " chemtrail " MUST be the result of alledged other unspecified chemicals , whoes physical properties , reactions and by-products are also unspecified

PS - why is that ? [ the inability to identify the chemicals that CREATE an alledged chemtrail ] , sure we here allegations of a myriad chemicals that are alledgedly poisoning us - but never the mechanism for the alledged " persistant spreading chemtrail "

it cannot be a published component of the fuels , for the reason i outline above , so what is it and what is the chenical reaction / physical property that permits this

PS - and to partialy answer my own question - " chemtrailers " studiously ignore the meteorlogical variation of pressure , temperature , humidity , dew point that affect the properties of water vapours in the atmosphere

why ???

contrail persistance and spread is easily expained by basic meterology

you do not need to experiment at 10000m ASL to determine this - observations of your own exhaled breath , kettle , the flue of your centrail heating boiler and car exhast pipe in differing meteorolgical conditions

SHOULD all be obvious indicators that the by-products of jet fuels [ as specified in data sheets ] with no "added chemtrail agents " can prduce contrails of different persistance in different conditions - its not rocket science

so why do you insist on persuing a strawman ?
edit on 3-2-2012 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestyka

There are plenty of other ways to "see" through clouds/fog/chemtrails.

Various types of radar and microwaves are a couple off the top of my head.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

as you are defending the corporations profits.

Corporations are supposed to make profits. They are a business.

I will defend the right of corporations to make profits until my dying breath.

If you disagree, I challenge you to start a business, and in your business plan, include how you are going to run it WITHOUT making a profit.

Good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I actually think cloud cover to hide from high res imagery is plausible. Of course in order for it to be effective, the WHOLE sky in the area concerned would have to be covered. And you would have to account for wind drift and dispersion. Maybe that is why I don't see many "chemtrails" around my house. Nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

But like I said, radar can see right through clouds.

Of course, the argument here would then be that whatever is in the chemtrails would scatter radar, like chaff.

In which case, chemtrails should show up on Doppler radars like chaff does, but they don't.

So we're back to square one again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join