It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump endorses Romney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

LAS VEGAS (Reuters) - Republican presidential front-runner Mitt Romney, struggling to recover from remarks that critics said showed indifference to America's poor, on Thursday won the endorsement of real estate mogul Donald Trump.

Trump, also a television celebrity who has said he is worth perhaps as much as $7 billion billions, is himself an on-again/off-again Republican presidential candidate and former member of the party, said he would back Romney in the race for the nomination to oppose President Barack Obama in the November 6 election.

"Mitt is tough, he's smart, he's sharp," Trump said at a news conference at his Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas, Romney and his wife, Ann, standing to his right. "He's not going to allow bad things to continue to happen in this country we all love. So, Governor Romney, go out and get 'em. You can do it."

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=Atqk0SMpZ8vNa8MEFmuefJes0NUE;_ylu=X3o'___'NtZDR1YmhwBG1pdANKdW1ib3Ryb24gRl AEcGtnA2VkODgxZDdhLWFlODktMzdmZS1iMTQ0LTZhNDA0NTA2ZjMwMARwb3MDMQRzZWMDanVtYm90cm9uBHZlcgNjNjkyZTIzYy00ZGU1LTExZTEtOTk3Zi03NzRjMDc5YTEyNTc-;_ylg=X3o'__ _'FvdnRqYzJoBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANob21lBHB0A3NlY3Rpb25zBHRlc3QD;_ylv=3

They deserve each other. When I got home from work...this was all over TV...like this was some great unveiling. I think this hurts Romney more than it will ever help him.
edit on 2-2-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Those two guys could be twins..they just have that same aura of reeking Bull Sh*t about them.

The power of Trump's hair and Romney's smile is unbeatable!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well there you go then! I mean, if The Donald says he's our man then it must be true. I mean The Donald knows everything and is the pillar of what America should strive to be.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Donald is such a media whore ....... he loves the sound of his own voice
I wonder if he even knows that people laugh at him not with him ......

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Seriously, the first line of the article is unbelievable.

Republican presidential front-runner Mitt Romney, struggling to recover from remarks that critics said showed indifference to America's poor, on Thursday won the endorsement of real estate mogul Donald Trump.

If anything will help him recover from those comments...it's an endorsement from Trump!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
More of the same old BS that got us into this mess in the first place. The sons of wealthy men are born into a life of privilege and earn nothing, they have absolutely no idea what is going on in this country.
Mitt actually thought it was a good strategy to bet $10,000 dollars during a nationally televised debate and it's just gotten weirder every day since then. His most recent comment about not worrying about the poor because they have a "safety net" is a clear indication of just how out of touch he is, and more importantly how he views the majority of US citizens.
Hey Mitt, head on down to Pittsburgh on Super bowl Sunday and go belly up to a bar in the blue collar part of town, while your there whip out that ten grand and talk some crap about safety nets, see how that works out for you. There are 15 year old kids who are more mature and worthy of being called a man than you will ever be, they don't have a rich daddy to send them to prep school, they grow up quick. My hope is one of them will some day become president and put a torch to your tax shelters and plug all the loopholes.
As for Trump, it's just too easy. Loud and obnoxious with a warped sense of entitlement that borders on psychosis. You owe your father thanks for the head start you got way back in central park, go ahead and take a quiet stroll there at around midnight so you can see how popular you are with the "little people".
There is revolution in the air and this country too shall have it's Bastille day.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
More reason not to vote for him.

/2nd line

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Makes sense.... and why not?

Trump hates poor people too!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
trump is part of his I hate poor people super pac

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I don't know which one I hate more, Romney or Trump. Romney, the cartoonishly evil banker puppet, or Trump, the smug millionaire.

new topics

top topics

join