It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA releases first ever of video from dark side of moon!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by SoulVisions
I hate to burst the bubble of fun conspiracy that some of you like to create, but when you are in space taking a photo where the moon, sun, earth, floating astronaut, or anything bright like these are in the frame, the exposure setting that lets you capture them prevents the camera from recording any starlight. It is NOT edited out, or CGI... good grief.

I have heard all the arguments why no stars appear in certain NASA photos, yet I was never satisfied with the answer...

I looked around for some time to find a film like the following video from NASA. This one is perfect because not only does it show stars, but has what I wanted most, a recognizable constellation so there is no question that we are seeing stars.

edit on 5-2-2012 by zorgon because: Moon Pixies are REAL

But you've only proven my point. Those photos you've shown were either taken from the interior, or had no bright objects in the foreground. So yeah, of course you still see the stars.

One other thing important is that with older photos, they didn't use the "tech" we do nowadays. The contrast occurring was even more pronounced.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Because, as usual, the MSM screws up anything resembling science.

You're correct, and it's rarely accidental. More often it's botched deliberately to hide compelling or sensitive information.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join