It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Jerry Boykin (Ret) Patriotism, God, Islam, Chrislam, Survival, (Multiple links & speeches)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
There are a number of General Boykin threads--on individual topics.

Given his reaching across several topic areas, I wasn't sure which forum to put this in. I assume mods will move it, if it's not in a fitting one.

I did not find one thread listing the bulk of his talks and presentations, beliefs, deeds etc. I thought it would be good to have the bulk of his talks and links on one thread.

And, that would allow the most robust discussion of his beliefs, deeds, values, perspectives.

Folks may rant and rail about his deeply and intensely held beliefs.

However, he IS one of the MOST WELL INFORMED AND MOST WELL EXPERIENCED high level leaders to ever speak out candidly on such topics. He's not just spouting off from his emotions. He has very solid, wll sifted, very well analyzed REASONS ...

The following are approximately 25 links to his talks.

I find him authentically patriotic; authentically Christian; authentically caring.

I guess we'd differ about beards. LOL.

I believe he articulates the major themes and conflicts across Religion, Politics and Globalism which confront our survival, our existence, our welfare . . . as individuals, families, groups, tribes, Nations in this era.

I believe his warnings are largely going ignored and trashed by folks in wholesale denial and/or worse--rank evil rebellion against God and all that's decent and in any kind of HEALTHY order.

What the rebellious fail to realize is that the king of hell fostering and triggering their rebellion

WILL EXACT FAR MORE RIGID,

FAR MORE NARROW,

FAR MORE TYRANNICAL,

FAR MORE RUTHLESS,

FAR MORE DEADLY,

FAR MORE SLAVISH

CONFORMITY,

UNDER PAIN OF DEATH,

FOR SLIGHT DEVIATION:

e.g. on worshiping satan issues,

globalism's higher priorities,

than they ever thought possible.

Only the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that Beneral Boykin proclaims can and does bring

TRUE FREEDOM,

TRUE FULFILLMENT,

TRUE JOY,

TRUE PLEASURE,

TRUE PEACE

for the individual, family, tribe, Nation.

General Jerry Boykin’s youtube videos:

“Islam, Sharia Law & Chrislam” —Gen Boykin

www.youtube.com...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Marxism in America” by Lt Gen (Ret WG Boykin

www.youtube.com...

Marxism in America—Enslavement of America General Boykin

www.youtube.com...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boykin . . . . Testimony at Men’s Conference

www.youtube.com...

Muslim Brotherhood and Uprising in Egypt—General Boykin MorningStar Ministries

www.youtube.com...

The Church Must Rise Up . . . Gen Boykin

www.youtube.com...

General William G Boykin Black Hawk Down

www.youtube.com...

General Boykin at Claremont CBC on Jan 23 2010

www.youtube.com...

Maranatha 4 (General Boykin) Why We Must STand With Israel 1 of 4

www.youtube.com...

Part 2:

www.youtube.com...

Part 3:

www.youtube.com...

Gen Boykin: What is “Special” about Muslim Countries?

www.youtube.com...

General Boykin—US Media & Leadership Sucking up to Jihadis—Persecuting Christians

www.youtube.com...

PiP General Boykin 3 of 11

www.youtube.com...

ROW Interviews Lt Gen Jerry Boykin:

www.youtube.com...

Being Gay is Not Normal—Gen Boykin

www.youtube.com...

Gen Boykin: Special Forces Lt Gen Boykin talks about the Victor Marx Story

www.youtube.com...

Retired LTG Jerry Boykin Responds to DADT

www.youtube.com...

Lt Gen William Boykin at Values Voter Summit 2011

www.youtube.com...

Fmr. U.S. Army Commander Jerry Boykin on Tracking Somali Pirates

www.youtube.com...

Cross Roads of Faith & Freedom Boykin

www.youtube.com...

---
Glenn Beck Interviews Jerry Boykin

www.youtube.com...

God’s General Predicts Europe’s doom

www.youtube.com...

Military Assessment of Nations in the Middle East

www.youtube.com...

---

Importance of Turkey to the Middle East

www.youtube.com...

----
edit on 2/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: emphases fix

edit on 2/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Lol, Chrislam. First time i ever heard of that one. Their doctrine omitts the fact that Jesus Christ is the Savior and Messiah and the promised Immanu'el. That still makes it anti-christ. There is no half assing it with Jesus, youre either 100% for him or not at all.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Lol, Chrislam. First time i ever heard of that one. Their doctrine omitts the fact that Jesus Christ is the Savior and Messiah and the promised Immanu'el. That still makes it anti-christ. There is no half assing it with Jesus, youre either 100% for him or not at all.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

And, Scripture warned there would be many false 'Christs' in our era.

I do think there's going to be an increasing effort toward some bastardized kind of Chrislam.

new topics

join