It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6;45 and still up thanks ATS& Psychiatry.. this is my first post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
**I have absolutely no Idea how to post a thread from scratch yet, without finding a tread and doing it from there..... maybe someone will be kind enough to point out the procedure...

Don''t know why I'm inspired to do this now as I should have been in bed a long time ago, a trend that developed since reading through 9/11 theories and about NibiruShock2012 claimed Hoax... Still I would like to believe that it was real or he was an impostor to discredit a real leak from the Antarctica... . Interesting about the reports of government agents moving through the area, maybe there is lot of secret business going on , yet lost faith that there is a Nibiru observatory....

.I still would like to believe in Apollo 20 and mona lisa, although it might be ridiculous yet a clever and elaborate hoax? sounds like it. disappointed, would like answers to why they would mislead people in the name of art, or it is based on truth>>??

I officially joined on my birthday while Aboriginal protesters wanted to harass the Australian politicians which got blown way out of proportion, I hope it went world wide we still hearing about it....

I'm more then interested in what is the BS called Psychiatry and why is it taking over the world with Pharma's toxic drugs who;s actions are totally uncertain or are they? that maybe the destruction of the pineal gland comes into it? I live and breath it against my will...government order to take away my human rights to allow inhumane treatments and brainwashing.. they still don;t have a grasp of the nature of the mind just a bible called the DSM... I plan to be a survivor of the industry, if the shrinks don;t get to me first.. .. Maybe I should leave it till I get my head around it if I don't go into oblivion again, like I might.... probably not good for me to rant about it again.'
'
but
Might get a chance to tell my story on ATS, and Plan maybe to share any Legal action for freedom I may take for input if anyone would take me seriously with what I try to do. if I can loosen the noose and take charge of my life since the drugs make one easily dominated by the oppression....
I realized its a controversial topic that some want it not to be discussed or ban people who;ve confessed to having issues? and will do my best not to cause anyone damage to vulnerable individuals in discrediting the industry who itself has taken advantage of vulnerable people and family in times of crisis... I believe it is worth discussing as there are elements of corruption, conflicts of interest to distort reality of who we are naturally with ups and downs spiritual experience.. drug orientated paradigm, can't think of the word yet but bureaucracy fascism works, neo-Darwanism, eugenics genocide.... its politics and its use of psuedo-science to treat illness has gone mainstream and is infecting our education systems drugging children and drug companies rule medical education own the medical journals and treat influential scientists with gifts and money to promote the drug oriented practices, and have done all they can to drive out the humane alternatives that can be effective and overall healthy...umm? Orthomolecular Medicine Abraam Hoffer and I'll put a link to former APA official Loren mosher talking about Soteria house which effectively treats psychosis generally without drugs... not sure if this is the right place
not sure if that works....link to video

Still seems to be an obsession, its nearly all I think about, hopefully can contribute in different areas...
here isn;t the place to talk about it, hope it can be excused if you tend to excuse this type of ideas about mental health...
May not even go there, not sure yet, might come up against some opposition, and have learned something from reading testimonials of people who've experienced it or known someone who has....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like hearing about 'Strange Sounds" unfortunately missed it when it came to Melbourne recently
9/11
Fluoride
Ancient civilization
UFO's Aliens
Moon civilizations
the FDA's antics
Spirituality Religion
Physics new developments, secret technology
junk DNA, ascension
2012 Mayan calendar
Biblical revelations apocalypse--looking forward to it, maybe until we get a real shake up and the earth tilts like in the book of Enoch

to name a few

Pardon me, I also need to work on condensing my material
Ok I did my Introductions post, hope I can do a better job in the future... gonna drink my last wine and go to bed before its lunchtime and I be skrewed
edit on 2-2-2012 by Raguel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Raguel

Hi Raguel, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...Sweet Dreams....

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raguel
**I have absolutely no Idea how to post a thread from scratch yet, without finding a tread and doing it from there..... maybe someone will be kind enough to point out the procedure...

What I do is click on FORUMS in the userbar up top. This takes you to the forums page where you can view all the different forums. When you find the forum that you think best fits your subject, click on it and when it takes you to that forum, click on the NEW THREAD button at the top to make your new thread.

BTW, welcome to ATS Raguel and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of them for posting excellent content, you won't have to look at all those annoying ads anymore.

edit on 2/2/12 by FortAnthem because:
______________ extra DIV

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Welcome Raguel to a Disney-like Park for Conspiracy Theorist...!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with a bunch of rides, so with that said...

Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret (ATS), the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

* Please check out those links posted above before getting on one of the rides. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

* Please be sure that you act like an 'civil' adult and are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented.

* Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

* Please have fun! But be aware that if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentially spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is not only for your safety, but also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

Johnny

new topics

top topics

join