It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschild Speaks: Want's One World Currency

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

video added to youtube 1/30/2012

Hey big suprise, co-owners of the world the Rothschild's want a one world currency, let me guess they probably want a one world government too. The evil family that owns the unconstitutional federal reserve....

From the US Constitution.....
The Federal Government shall maintain a fiat currency, and shall be the sole creator and destroyer of said currency. No outside entity, even one acting on behalf of the Federal Government, shall have the privilege to create or destroy currency. The Federal Government shall endeavor to maintain a stable value to this currency.
opps...
The Federal Government shall have no debt.
opps...
The Federal Government shall maintain accurate accounting and auditing of all its currency, and especially the expenditures of the Federal Military.
opps...
The Government shall use standard accounting practices and procedures and maintain a current and accurate balance sheet.
opps...

So yea just a bit unconstitutional....but now we have one of them coming out on youtube saying they want a one world currency. Ummm...what about us and what we what, oh my bad they don't care about that. The process of moving to a one world currency is not going to be pretty for some countries, probably most, and it's only going to increase their power over the people, well actually serfs would be the better word to use.

Nice how he uses the word 'The Powers That Be' I'm guessing he's reffering to himself indirectly.
edit on 2-2-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

but now we have one of them coming out on youtube saying they want a one world currency.

Actually, it was a "coming out" on Bloomberg that was reposted to YouTube.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

My bad, haven't seen the bloomberg article just saw the youtube video.
Thanks!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This should be on the front page of ats, s&F this is very important, extremely, but only the really smart knows that they are but a drop in the bucket of issues with the super rich, now if I can only know who is "White Spiritual Boy" From that other thread

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

The Rothchilds and the Rockerfellers are trillionaires....they do have much influence. Who do you think MItt Romney has in his back pocket.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If you look into the subject of the city of london not owning a portion of its downtown core, and that square mile being owned by a private corporation of the rothschilds, among others, youll find that a huge piece of the worlds wealth is controlled within that square mile.....

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

The Rothchilds and the Rockerfellers are trillionaires....they do have much influence. Who do you think MItt Romney has in his back pocket.
oh yeah that is really true, and they wonder how he only paid 12% on his taxes

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

More like whose back pocket do you think Mitt Romney is in...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Yea sure he does ..hey check out this thread that has been moved and disapearied for some reason .. www.abovetopsecret.com... peace

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Sounds to me like they are getting concerned about China floating Reminbi as the international currency. There has been some posts about this on ATS. Haven't checked into it for a while, though last I heard that if you want to trade with China it will be with there currency. They were getting agreements one country at a time in Asia I think New Zealand now trades for Reminbi.

Perhaps a one world currency would suit them as well though, especially if they control it as they do the American dollar - skimming 6% from any new currency creation. I think China maybe the fly in their ointment

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yea a one world currency would be super. Just look how well the Euro did................

second line

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Anyone ever email this chucklehead and tell him to get stuffed?

Got his email address and I will do it.
edit on 2-2-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Rothschild/Soros and co. fully intent on this. They want to control the world in all aspects. Here's a Soro's quote:
"Yes, I did say that and actually stand by it. I think the world very much needs a conscience. I want my foundation network to be the conscience of the world."

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
Anyone ever email this chucklehead and tell him to get stuffed?

Got his email address and I will do it.
edit on 2-2-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

here is their homepage : Rothschild Homepage

"contact us" : Contact Them

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Listen people, I know that the Rosthchilds are incredibly over rich, and over influential, but this idea might actually be a good one.

Here's why;

1) Did you know the whole reason it seems that everything is made in China is simply due to the fact that their currency is worth way less than those of the western world. i.e what costs a dollar to make here in the West costs a fraction of that in China.

2) By putting everyone on the same currency, we all have an even playing field. i.e American, Australian, British and other western nation's manufacturers would stand a chance to be profitable again. Here in Australia our dollar is now worth more than the US dollar. This means cheap imported goods, but expensive locally made ones so people are abandoning the local goods for the cheaper ones and putting many many people out of work at the same time.

3) It would put an end to the insanity of importing things like food because it is cheaper to grow it, pack it and ship it from a poor country where they probably need it for their own people than to pay a local farmer a fair wage here in richer nations.

4) It opens the door to fairness around the globe. We need to go back to the days of where we make what we can in our own countries and only import what we can't. This way the West will stop it's decline and the rest of the world can develop and catch up without bringing down the developed nations.

So, for an evil greedy family who is only doing this for their own sake, it is an idea that might actually be good for all of us unimportant minions.....

edit on 3-2-2012 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Wait a minute, logic says if this is someone who is supposed to be powerful and in control, why then did the news channel give him little time to speak.

Not only that you would think the MSM would worship him in a sense and gave him a more well known news channel.

Am not too sure but the impression I got was that he didn't come across as important, unless the old guy was bored and just wanted to quickly get a slot in the news??
edit on 3-2-2012 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I think the idea of a global reserve currency was brought up after the first Bretton Woods conference in 1944. Though in the end the Americans wouldn't go with it, so the dollar became the reserve currency.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I was wondering when this was going to come......my, theyre taking their time.

I believe they are wanting a one world currency because it is getting a little more difficult to conjure up excuses for war. War is what lines their pockets and if you want proof then it isnt hard. Here is a couple of links for you all. I have mentioned it many times before, but this is for those of you that havent seen it.

Take the World Wars for instance, most would dread getting involved but for those set to make a profit from the loss of life, sacrificing others for their gain, then war is a very comprehensive money spinner.

What does War+Copper=?
Answer = Serpents/snakes/Elites and profit.

Now if you care to look at the links and actually read them, all will be revealed

Copper well actually the snake Anaconda Copper
Rothschilds

Rockefellers

Beginning of WWII

Butte mining, like most U.S. industry, remained in depression until the dawn of World War II, when the demand for war materials greatly increased the need for copper, zinc, and manganese. That relieved some of the economic tensions. The end of World War II brought another downturn in the copper industry.

And last but not least ARCO

The big picture actually shows that they are all in it together. Putting profit before everyone and everything else. They are conning the masses, they have fingers in all pies. I also believe that the military are also being played.

I say this that the military is being played because it is of my opinion that they are simply using the military for their own gain, as a tool of leverage. I believe that Dr Carol Rosin was right, well actually Dr Von Braun......hold on before i go on please watch this video, well not so much watch but LISTEN!
[yvid]"420" height="315" "http://www.youtube.com/embed/7ALLUuvsVkM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Its gonna be great when we finally take the #ers right out. I will be listening to this as we rock through their world.
www.youtube.com...

This jam right here is dedicated
To all you mother #er that ain't right here
You're supposed to be right here with me, mother #er
You know what I'm saying ?
You know what the # I'm saying
I'll catch up with you soon, homies
Ah ah, yeah, we'll catch up to you all
All of you mother #er
And you know what I'm saying
Cause at the end, at the end we all die

The Chinese have written economics books on the rothschilds wealth, ie its viewed as fact outside of the media they control. If the price of world peace is the end of one family then I dont see what were waiting for.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Okay, here's what I see coming.

The end of paper currency and coinage around the world.
Coins today are not worth what they used to be.
The metals used in coins today are not what they were years ago.
Maybe this was all planned to devalue coins decades ago, but its working.
And we all know how much the paper currency is worth.
Zero.

With that being said, ask yourself this: What do you use almost everyday?
I'll give you a hint...it's plastic, it is accepted everywhere, and online.
Credit cards. You can add debit cards too, if it makes the circle larger.
These little pieces of plastic are what people have been getting used to using...
Decade after decade, they are slowly being implemented as "The only way to pay."
Kids are even allowed to have one, and it's become the norm to use them in schools.
Unemployment checks are deposited on them, same goes with welfare, or food stamps.
So the rich use them, the middle class lives off them, and the poor has to have them.

Do you see where I am headed here?

The next big thing will be credit or electronic currency.
It will be totally controlled by the same people who manipulate the currencies today.
Credit, or whatever name they want to call it, will be the one world currency.
You will have to have a card to get it, nothing will be paid for without it, the list goes on and on.
You won't get paper money anymore, instead credit will be deposited into your account.
Almost exactly how direct deposit works today.
Then you receive a card with access to that account, and no paper money is ever used.
Oh wait...that already takes place today, so there would be no drastic change.
Almost like TPTB are slowly guiding us into this pathway to their world.

Then, after a few years, maybe a revolt or two, people will realize that those little cards wear out.
They can be stolen, or copied, used from another persons wallet, etc.
The plastic becomed brittle from too many swipes, and will need to be replaced after time.

So what's next you ask?

The microchip...already being used in todays credit cards. You are already used to it.
It's almost infallible, can be safe and secure with a scanner, and never wear out.
Instead of something that cracks or breaks like a plastic card, a chip can last for decades.
So why use plastic when its so much more convenient to have a microchip swipe?

See where I am headed now?

Call it a prediction, call it evolution of money....whatever sticks.
It is inevitable the course of currency in todays world.
There's no other journey to be made.

Take it or leave it.
I, for one, will leave it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join