It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My third eye visions....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have been reading up on Mantak Chia and the microcosmic-orbit movement of the Chi/Kundalini energy. Since my earlier Kundalini energy experience was all naturally occurring, I didn't follow any specific school of thoughts. So I have been just meditating on my chakras. A prolonged meditation (1 hour) section tends to put me to sleep. Right now using the microcomsic orbit, is like my Chi does not get built up in my head now. As a result, I am getting visions and be able to remember them. Last night while I was meditating, I saw I was inside a cockpit of a fighter jet. It felt French, the fighter jet. The jet was spiraling down to the ground like the movement of the Chi energy. It hit the ground. This morning I checked the news to see if there are any reports of a French fighter jet crashing accident. I couldn't find any. About an hour ago I was meditating, I saw a blue and white commercial helicopter lying side way on a body of water within a city, not the ocean. It must have crashed and landed there. I was watching it like a bird up in the sky. The water was calm and it was a bright sunny day.

The first thing I asked myself was that whether or not these 2 visions are referencing my state of mind currently. So far, my dreams have been very grounded regardless the scopes and symbols in my dreams. At the moment, I don't have any crazy, huge, impossible ambitions. I have some interesting thoughts about my future but I am not consumed by such thoughts.

FYI, does anyone know what it means if you see 3 burning candles, off different heights (first one is almost gone, the second one is the tallest, and the third one is halfway through)? In this dream, I was inside a chamber with stone walls. There were ghosts and spirits involved too.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

I would say the candles represent the passing of time, or the growing of age. Something along those lines...something to do with time and progress.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

The candles stands for intellect, enlightenment, and awareness. In a spiritual sense.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Odd. I just posted about a dream I had about a French plane crash:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mine felt more commercial than fighter, but still..

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ns9504

Odd. I just posted about a dream I had about a French plane crash:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mine felt more commercial than fighter, but still..

The only thing I know about the French aviation sector is that the French Govt is currently finalizing the $15 billions fighter jet deal with India. The problem is that the French jet receives little demand in the world market and the Govt is about to shut down productions and supports. Of course, why should this event or concern make it to our consciousness???

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The way I see it for the candles, is it could be related to life. The first image that came to my mind was the roller coaster of life. Sometimes it goes up and other time down.

The thing is, if the first candle is almost gone out, the second one is much higher, maybe then the third one symbolize equiliber between very low and very high.

In resume, you might have been in a real low a certain time ago, thereafter you went very high emotionally talking and now what you must try or did achieve is equiliber in your life, spirituality included (because of the presence of ghosts/spirits).

Hope it made some sense to you,

Sincerely yours,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Let me add onto this thread. Don't want to start anyone. I got this vision this morning from 7am to 730am. I woke up at 7am but went back to sleep. And received this vision. This vision was about my old work place. I spent a good part of my life working for this company but was let go a bit over an year ago, on a bad term. I dream a lot about working for this company again.
Usually about working for free but to realize a sense of relief knowing that I didn't work for them anymore. Or I would dream about some working situation anxiety but, again, felt a sense of relief knowing that I didn't work for the company anymore.

In this dream, I was inside a room. Looked like my apartment but not really. I saw 2 beds. One was made and the other wasn't. I was trying to seal the window because of the cold draft was coming in. I saw some children outside looking into my room. I joked with them a little. Then, I saw this woman. I felt that she was my co-worker and I was familiar with her life story. I saw one clock telling me it was 6am. I felt a bit of relief since I woke up too early for work (old company). Then, I have another clock telling me it was 930am. I realized I was already late. So, I was deciding if I should go to work or not. Well, my negative feeling about this company outweigthed the positives. I decided not to go to work.

In my real life, at the moment, I am still deciding what sorts of new career I want to undertake. Currently living off my saving and working freelancing. I just don't want to find myself in the same work situation as in the past.

Now, a woman from the corporate (old company) showed up. She said she wanted to retain me with the company and in the region (the old company has multiple regions). I was arguing with her why I would not want to go back to work for the company. She insisted I should work for the company again. I asked would I have a future in the company other than being a local manager forever? I told her I could make the same annual salary working for any other companies as well. I explained to her that I stayed with the company this long was because I cared my staff and co-workers. She asked me to check my cellphone to see if there are messages left by my old general manager. I told her there weren't any.

Now, she said she wanted me to work for her instead, in her region. I paused a moment in the dream but decided to accept her offer. I then asked her which department I should manage. She didn't say. Then, she handed me a contract or some sort with Chinese written on them. I am a Chinese American if that matters. However, my Chinese language knowledge is limited. I kept on asking her where should I start. All the information is supposedly on this contract. Oh, she said she has 4 departments. Another significant number I dream about a lot. The other is number 3. I woke up from this vision while I was reading this contract.

My question is that what do you dream if you have been in a transitional period in between career choices. Do you dream about your old work place a lot? In this dream, it appears I will be offered a job in the future??? By a woman? In the dream, I felt good that this woman would take me under her wing in the same company who terminated me.
It said a lot about how much she appreciates you.

edit on 6-2-2012 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
What tips would you give to a beginner.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by vancouverite
What tips would you give to a beginner.

Beginner of what? Activating your third eye? If so, your third eye will open automatically as soon as you manage to still your mind enough to cause chi or kundalini energy to rise up.

top topics

join