It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation Network 2/2/12 website image not loading

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I have never had a problem seeing the image of the map of the US and the radiation readings before. Today as i was looking to see the radiation levels of southern California, due to the potential leak at San Onofre nuclear plant. I went to www.radiationnetwork.com... and the map won't load. this is a first for me, all other sites are working. sometimes it partially loads, but it won't let you see the southern US.

anyone else having this problem?

What are the current radiation levels in southern Cali?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

The image is definitely broken on the server. I was able to see a bit more of the image and re-saved it. No. California seems to show a level of "42". I have no idea what the normal for that area should be.

edit on 2/2/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: typos

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

I just emailed Tim@ radiation network to alert him. no response yet. I find it very strange that we can't see southern California.

40 seem a little on the high side. 100 is an alert level. It all depends what the normal levels are for that region. in some places it can average in teens or low 20's. here in the Rocky's it tends to be in the forty's after Japan i saw a reading as high as 80, and often in the 70's.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

Update: Site back up. Southern Cali radiation in low 30's

new topics

top topics

join