It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exodus 15 Prophetic Song of Moses

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by occrest

If you read it you will understand that there were SOME who were calling themselves Jews who were not really Jews. We can take that same phrase and insert Christian, because there are many people in church who are pretending to be Christian.
reply to post by WarminIndy

I fully agree with you here with people calling themselves Christian and are not. Wolves in sheeps clothing is what they are called. And they are many, which is why there are so many denominations to choose from, and why I beleive that 'church' (read corral/sheep pen/trap) is one of the most dangerous places to be.

Churches often bcome traps when they turn to their pride and vanity and begin to foolishly believe that they are the right church and the true christians and the only ones who will go to heaven. I can pretty much guarantee you that if you believe you are destined to heaven then you're probably heading somehere else because you have taken it upon yourself to decide your own fate and have turned to your own pride and vanity which are the ways of Satan and that is a deception. Not a one of us deserves to go to heaven and not a one of us is worthy enough to lick dog poo off Christ's shoes. When you turn from humility and being humble youre well on your way down the broad road that leads to destruction.
edit on 3-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: Bad spelling! My bad.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
reply to post by NOTurTypical

What's not true? Are Christians God's chosen people, or are Jews RIGHT now as in Feb 03, 2012? And if you can answer that correctly....who will be God's chosen people right after the tribulation and through out the millennium? I'm curious to see if you or any others know.

It's not true that you claim that if a person is a serious Bible student then they will naturally embrace replacement theology. That's certainly not true.

Paul hammers away for 3 chapters in the book of Romans (9,10,&11) that God is not finished with the Jews and that they have a prophetic destiny. Right now you simply have the church dispensation. Once "the fullness of the gentiles be come in" (rapture), God will again deal with the world through Israel.

edit on 3-2-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You know....you basically repeated my post your questioning......go back and read it again and will will see I said just what you said above. I just like to use the tradesmen language against them: "replacement theology" etc. God is BIG into replacing people and nations!

Adam for Jesus
Saul For David.
Jews for Christians...right now...
Christians for Jews after the tribulation. So yes, I believe in the BIBLE'S form of replacement theology.

I could go on, but please do re-read my post and grasp it fully WITH the sarcasm presented. God loves sarcasm by the way
He uses it to make fools of intellectuals all through out His Holy Bible.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

you mentioned 13 ..from the book seal of God SIN. 13.

Let us now look at this strange number . . . 13.

This number which carries such a stigma in the world, and which has come to mean a number of ill omen for the superstitious.

This controversial number is significant in Scripture also and often connects with the thought of rebellion, sin, or some kindred idea.

We can see it first in a 'surface' appearance when we read in Genesis 14:4. 'Twelve years they served, and in the thirteenth they rebelled.' and secondly, in Genesis 17:25 when, at the age of thirteen Ishmael, (of whom it was prophesied that 'he would be a wild man', Genesis 16:12.), was circumcised. How truly was the prophecy borne out, and indeed is seen in his offspring the Arabs today.

Solomon was seven years building the Temple, but thirteen building his own house. The truth expressed by these two numbers was also seen in his own life and that of the nation he ruled.

Of the twenty kings of Judah, (including Athaliah), seven were righteous rulers, and thirteen turned away from God.

Dr. Bullinger has shown that the names of the kings of the ten tribes of Israel who forsook God are all marked with thirteen. And other scholars have discerned that the names of the Lord's people are multiples of eight, while the names of those who rebelled against Him are in multiples of thirteen.

These facts are almost incredible for they reveal that, not only did God know the course of each before they were born, but caused them to be so named, so that the numeric value of each would be a multiple of thirteen.

The word klepto, 'steal,' occurs exactly 13 times. And another striking example is the word zume, 'leaven,' which represents sin. It occurs 13 times and its gematria is 455, or 35-13's. And the words 'backsliding' and 'hypocrite' each occur 13 times in the Old Testament.

How wonderfully significant it is that the Spirit of God should use this particular number, in these inner designs, to represent Sin, and Rebellion.

In Genesis 10:26-30 there is a remarkable instance of 13.

Joktan was the ancestor of a sinful and rebellious race of people. He was the thirteenth in the order of the children of Shem, and he had thirteen sons. The gematria of his name is 169, 13x13, and the gematria of that of his thirteen sons is 2,756, 212-13's. This really amounts to a numerical prophecy of a rebellious race.

All through the Scriptures we see these pointers of sin, the most significant being those where the author of sin, Satan, is branded by God with this, his own trademark.

Look at some of his titles.

Dragon. It occurs
exactly 13 times.

Its gematria is

75-13's.

Tempter.

Its gematria is

81-13's.

Belial.

Its gematria is

6-13's.

Murderer.

Its gematria is

140-13's.

Serpent.

Its gematria is

60-13's.

And the most significant of them all, that phrase used by the Holy Spirit in Revelation 12:9 . . . 'The great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan.'

This phrase bears the amazing gematria of 2,197 or 13x13x13.

Who could see these astounding facts and not acknowledge the Hand of God behind them?

Let me conclude this study of thirteen with one of the most striking proofs that the Spirit of God designed these numerics.

Most people the time where God commanded Moses to, make a brazen serpent and hang it on a pole that all who would come and look upon it would live. But why, of all things, did God choose a serpent, the very symbol of sin?

How many Christians have puzzled over this?

Investigation reveals the significant truth.

God was making a picture, or type, of a stupendous event that was to take place hundreds of years later.

Come right on now to this appointed time and hear Christ Jesus Himself say, 'As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up.' John 3:14.

But do you still inquire, why a serpent? Open your Bible at 2 Corinthians 5:21, and you will see, 'For He, (God), hath made Him to be sin for us (He) who knew no sin, that we might be made righteousness of God in Him.'

So. When Jesus hung upon the cross He was made the extreme representation of sin. This of course is why God withdrew His Presence. Mark 15:34.

Now, keeping this in mind, let us come to another scene. Pilate and the trial of Jesus. Who can read the account and fail to see God convicting Pilate, who tried his hardest to persuade the Jews to release Jesus? Even his wife came and warned him and yet he finally yielded to Satan and washed his hands before them.

However water cannot wash away sin.

Pilate's conscience still carried conviction, and God move Pilate to write an inscription and place it upon the cross. John 19:19. 'Jesus of Nazareth.'

The significance of the whole thing almost takes one's breath away when we discover that the gematria of this title, which was placed upon the very cross when Jesus was made sin for us, is exactly 2,197 or 13x13x13.

The whole thing is so astounding that it needs no comment.

It seems that God, knowing the hardness of men's hearts in these closing days has reserved these marvellous numerics so that the fundamental truths of the written Word may be set forth in this supernatural way, as a final warning before the closing of the day of Grace, and the Coming of the Lord.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by KJV1611

What's not true? Are Christians God's chosen people, or are Jews RIGHT now as in Feb 03, 2012? And if you can answer that correctly....who will be God's chosen people right after the tribulation and through out the millennium? I'm curious to see if you or any others know.

It's not true that you claim that if a person is a serious Bible student then they will naturally embrace replacement theology. That's certainly not true.

Paul hammers away for 3 chapters in the book of Romans (9,10,&11) that God is not finished with the Jews and that they have a prophetic destiny. Right now you simply have the church dispensation. Once "the fullness of the gentiles be come in" (rapture), God will again deal with the world through Israel.

I don't believe in replacement theology, there's just too much written to advocate against it. Jesus commanded that the word be preached to the jews first but they kept rejecting Jesus. So Paul gave it to us to be the bearers of the light until we are removed and God has collected the full number of gentiles in which he will again turn his face back towards Israel and reforge them to be what they had been intended to be from the very first and they then shall be the bearers of the light. Their punishment comes in being left behind to suffer the hell to come that will cause them to seek his face in earnest and 2/3's of them will be wiped out which will force them to recognize they need their Messiah or they will all die and it is they who call him back. The Israelites are the only ones who can call him back to earth because he comes when they call for him and it is written that they shall wail in sorrow like a parent who lost a first born son when they realize what they had done to him so long ago. This may even prove the jews are his people and not the muslim because the muslim didn't crucify him.
edit on 3-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I don't believe in replacement theology, there's just too much written to advocate against it. Jesus commanded that the word be preached to the jews first but they kept rejecting Jesus. So Paul gave it to us to be the bearers of the light until we are removed and God has collected the full number of gentiles in which he will again turn his face back towards Israel and reforge them to be what they had been intended to be from the very first and they then shall be the bearers of the light. Their punishment comes in being left behind to suffer the hell to come that will cause them to seek his face in earnest and 2/3's of them will be wiped out which will force them to recognize they need their Messiah or they will all die and it is they who call him back. The Israelites are the only ones who can call him back to earth because he comes when they call for him and it is written that they shall wail in sorrow like a parent who lost a first born son when they realize what they had done to him so long ago. This may even prove the jews are his people and not the muslim because the muslim didn't crucify him.

Read Isaiah 63. The Israelites are getting slaughtered by the anti-christ and their other enemies and 2/3's of them get killed off and so they flee towards Petra and they call on their Messiah and when he reappears they see who he is and they wail like a parent who lost their first born son, and then he steps between the Israelites and their enemies and fights off and kills their enemies at Busirah (Bozrah) all by himself and gets bloodied which is why he shows up at Armageddon in Revelation looking like his robes were dipped in blood.

The Israelites can call him back! Notice in Isaiah 63 he comes when they call him even before armageddon and before the last rapture. Theyre about to be wiped out and he rescues them.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

. . . after the tribulation and through out the millennium . . .

We are "after" the tribulation, and we are in the figurative millennium,
which is the reign of Jesus who is king now.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Once "the fullness of the gentiles be come in" (rapture), God will again deal with the world through Israel.

Your post is all nonsensical gobbledygook.
Instead of just making this fantastic claim that Paul says such and such, how about quoting the actual verses and giving a step by step commentary explaining what he means by each verse.
Otherwise you are just parroting something you heard on a YouTube video and just accept it like a good cult member without having looked into it enough to actually understand it yourself. The evidence pointing in that direction is your lack of a thorough explanation and a mere alluding to something which you hold as established fact based on it being proclaimed to be so by your cult leader.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by KJV1611

. . . after the tribulation and through out the millennium . . .

We are "after" the tribulation, and we are in the figurative millennium,
which is the reign of Jesus who is king now.

No we are not. Jesus said that time would be a tribulation the world has never seen before. With the advent of WW1 and WW2 its pretty obvious we aren't in the millennium.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Once "the fullness of the gentiles be come in" (rapture), God will again deal with the world through Israel.

Your post is all nonsensical gobbledygook.
Instead of just making this fantastic claim that Paul says such and such, how about quoting the actual verses and giving a step by step commentary explaining what he means by each verse.
Otherwise you are just parroting something you heard on a YouTube video and just accept it like a good cult member without having looked into it enough to actually understand it yourself. The evidence pointing in that direction is your lack of a thorough explanation and a mere alluding to something which you hold as established fact based on it being proclaimed to be so by your cult leader.

I'm having a discourse with another brother in the Lord. If the situation warrants him desperately needing a verse reference I'm sure he would have asked me.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Read Isaiah 63. The Israelites are getting slaughtered by the anti-christ and their other enemies and 2/3's of them get killed off and so they flee towards Petra . . .

Seeing how Isaiah 63 says nothing like this, you may want to cite the source of this interpretation since it does not fit with the normal understanding of it by Christian biblical scholars.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I'm having a discourse with another brother in the Lord. In the situation warrants him desperately needing a verse reference I'm sure he would have asked me.

So this is an "inside the cult" discussion where non-cultists are not welcome and only the true believers are privileged to know the secrets of the cult?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

No we are not. Jesus said that time would be a tribulation the world has never seen before. With the advent of WW1 and WW2 its pretty obvious we aren't in the millennium.

This must be another "for cult members only" bit of information from your great leader's YouTube video.
A "truth" which only requires mention of a key phrase and the members already understand this is the "word", and not to be questioned?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I'm having a discourse with another brother in the Lord. In the situation warrants him desperately needing a verse reference I'm sure he would have asked me.

So this is an "inside the cult" discussion where non-cultists are not welcome and only the true believers are privileged to know the secrets of the cult?

Yeah I guess, sorry.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You might as well say that since none of you actually know enough about what you were just handed to accept, to ever convince anyone outside your brain-washed cult.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

This must be another "for cult members only" bit of information from your great leader's YouTube video.
A "truth" which only requires mention of a key phrase and the members already understand this is the "word", and not to be questioned?

Jesus said the tribulation would be a time of trouble that the world had ever seen or would ever see again. With 50+ million people killed worldwide in WW2 we know that the great tribulation spoken of by Jesus could not possibly have happened yet.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I keep thinking more and more about when the deciples told Him about the other group that didn't follow them ...He said leave them alone and that is the best way to deal with it..... If we were all working off the same text it would be diffrent, but it seems that not all will use the same books but even the ones they do use they claim it to be corrupted ... peace

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You might as well say that since none of you actually know enough about what you were just handed to accept, to ever convince anyone outside your brain-washed cult.

Gotcha, I appreciate your concerns, thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Read Isaiah 63. The Israelites are getting slaughtered by the anti-christ and their other enemies and 2/3's of them get killed off and so they flee towards Petra . . .

Seeing how Isaiah 63 says nothing like this, you may want to cite the source of this interpretation since it does not fit with the normal understanding of it by Christian biblical scholars.

Yeah, it pretty much does but, because youre an anti-christ you cannot interpret it. Darkness cannot understand light, neither can darkness co-exist with light for light drives away the darkness.
edit on 3-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Ah, theres that pride and vanity i was speaking about earlier. I can see it in you. Where is your humility? You have none! Pride and vanity.

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall

Careful, youre treading dangerous ground false prophet.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join