It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Idea about the Bob Lazar Website?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I have been trying to access Bob Lazar's website for months now. www.boblazar.com It says the same thing everytime I log on: "Reopening Soon."

I read an article on google where it said that Bob Lazar was not having anything to do with the website, but I don't believe that could be entirely true. I mean its his life story for goodness sake!

Just wondering if any ATS members have any info about this and if you have any idea when it might open??

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ops4Ops
I have been trying to access Bob Lazar's website for months now. www.boblazar.com It says the same thing everytime I log on: "Reopening Soon."

I read an article on google where it said that Bob Lazar was not having anything to do with the website, but I don't believe that could be entirely true. I mean its his life story for goodness sake!

Just wondering if any ATS members have any info about this and if you have any idea when it might open??

If he has nothing to do with the site, then why so interested in the site? .. looks like a guy named Jon Farhat owns the domain name .. which appears to be hosted by rackspace.. ultimately that information is pretty useless

Closest thing to an "official" site would be his www.unitednuclear.com... website .. he owns this company

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
nothing wrong man he is just working on the site dont worry

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracher999
nothing wrong man he is just working on the site dont worry

And how or where did you come by this information?
FYI - "Jon Farhat" is the guy that is interviewing Lazar in his BS Hydrogen Car video on Youtube,
You know the one... where Lazar has his own "particle accelerator" to make his own "hydride"?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So what's this fanatism about Element 115's lie? It's like he's done something to you to hate him so much..

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
So I clicked on this web link you sent me, and I don't understand it at all. So I have to pay to find out stuff. Could you just explain to me what this is all about and how it will help me to get into Bob Lazars website??

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ops4Ops
I mean its his life story for goodness sake!

Just because there is a domain registered as boblazar.com, doesn't mean it has anything to do with his "life story".

Oh wait, now I see... "The True Story of Bob Lazar". Yeah.

Why not ask ol' Bob himself? He has a Youtube channel here:
www.youtube.com...

Or ask the guy who the domain is registered to, Jon Farthat:
www.youtube.com...

I'm sure as soon as they can figure out a new spin to fleece the yokels out of their $$$, they'll get right on it.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Seems like I had tried visiting the BobLazar.com site a long time ago and saw a similar "Update Coming Soon" message.

You might try emailing the website Admin.
[email protected]

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Its been "Coming Soon" For a good year now! Wonder what the hold up is??

top topics

join