It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESF and Black op funding.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
About a month ago i posted this thread but i made a mistake of
putting it in Religion,faith and theology but was asked by other members to
repost it.sorry ats my mistake it was my first thread

For those that dont know ESF stands for Exchange Stabilization Fund
Its has a very dark history both CIA and MSM propaganda.

If you want to know how FAST AND THE FURIOUS the CIA making
money out of mexican drug cartels work video 3 a good one.

For those of you who dont check out Zerohedge (shame on you if you dont)
they put this post with the five videos below which is a good insight in to
how the system works.

After months of work, the video series on the Treasury's Exchange Stabilization Fund is finally finished! Why you should watch these five videos: It is impossible to understand the world today without knowing what the ESF is and what it has been doing. Officially in charge of defending the dollar, the ESF is the government agency which controls the New York Fed, runs the CIA's black budget, and is the architect of the world's monetary system (IMF, World Bank, etc). ESF financing (through the OSS and then the CIA) built up the worldwide propaganda network which has so badly distorted history today (including erasing awareness of its existence from popular consciousness). It has been directly involved in virtually every major US fraud/scandal since its creation in 1934: the London gold pool, the Kennedy assassinations, Iran-Contra, CIA drug trafficking, HIV, and worse...

Zerohedge

Thank to The2ofusr1 and BeeBs for giving me a kick up the bum to repost

edit on 2/2/2012 by skuly because: a little oops

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Cheers going to take some time to get through it, you may find FOMC transcripts quite interesting too
www.federalreserve.gov...

Im just reading the minutes from Sept 13th 2001, seems those present already knew the official version of the story lol

"The reason the Trade Center buildings imploded is because the airplanes had so much fuel on them that in effect they were bombs. The structural steel in the building reached a temperature above that it was constructed to tolerate. So in effect the steel vaporized and then the buildings just imploded."

This old article about "intervention' in the gold market is what put me onto the FOMC meetings minutes
www.usagold.com...
edit on 2-2-2012 by trustnothing because: typo

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Okay, so I watched the first video and it seemed interesting. Does the ESF have its hands in new currencies arising, like the East African communities currency that is being rolled out, or the East Caribbean Dollar?

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

And how does it play into other currencies emerging like the Euro, or how Mercosur will have a common currency too?

I'd like to know more, but I'll go back to watching the videos while you help me understadn just how the ESF is planning on dealing with other nations forming currency unions.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
You should check out what Ben Fulford says about Kennedy, Sukarno and the hundred tons of gold they gave him etc more than enough reason for Sukarnos demise, and Kennedys too
The war in the world is going on in front of our noses and we cant really see the imense forces arrayed against us for their sheer size and innate essence as parts of our social structure...
Its as paul says , we are arrayed against pricipalities .......
the entrenched position these money vultures have slimed their way into our societal fabric must be eradicated.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Great job skuly
hopfully we can get this thread to the front page .... peace

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I post this here because I think I see a parallel in the story and what the videos are saying. I don't actually have time to explain it now, I have to go to work in a bit, but it speaks for itself.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sachyriel

On the original thread BeeBs left this link.

FINANCIAL TYRANNY by Daivd Wilcock

As you will see, on December 31st, David Hutlzer publicly conveyed vital information to me for this case, acting directly on behalf of Benjamin Fulford -- the former Asia-Pacific bureau chief for Forbes Magazine, and a leading representative of this international alliance. Ben had David direct me to the "Unwanted Publicity Intelligence" website, which contains extremely sensitive documents. I was astonished when I reviewed this website, considering that I was told it is very dangerous to publish pictures of the Federal Reserve bonds we will be discussing. A week later, on January 6th, David and his eight-year-old son Mackie burned to death in their home. Hardly anything recognizable was left. Accelerants were found outside and arson has not been ruled out.

Unwanted Publicity Intelligence

I think BeeBs put it best "Some sh!t is going down. There is an international 'currency cold war' going on right now. Its the big shakedown, folks."

edit on 2/2/2012 by skuly because: colour

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

S&F! More if it were possible. This thread, via the embedded videos, appears as informative as it is disheartening. I've said it for so many years, we need to RESET the system and start again using a refined form of social credit. Might want to add some rules on absolute financial transparency and treason laws for politicians, lobbyists and international banksters.

The only problem I have with the video and the author is credibility. Even though the evidence appears to point in the direction of the ESF, we have seen the greed from Wall Street and the International banksters. I mean seriously, the Rothschild family owns what, $595 trillion of the outstanding $610 trillion in world debt? Follow the money right? Maybe the ESF is ultimately controlled by Rothschild's puppets?

A rich man who does right by people does not need a locked door, as his friends will defend him with their blood to the end. A rich man who is deceitful and takes advantage of all those around him requires many human "shields," because the people he has wronged will pursue him to his bloody end.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
This thread aside from having valuable content has a lesson about how ats misses what are good posts ..this thread original was posted in the wrong forum and sat there too long ...well now its resurrected and we should be thankful for that ...I know I am ...Like msm that you don't find this type of info on the alternate sites ,,,well some should be called alternate msm ..I used to visit a few of them and they seem to concentrate on one aspect of the big picture ...zero hedge is a credible altmedia for us inet seekers ...they put out pretty good stuff and are not afraid to get to the bones of the matter ..I have not only shared this on the web but sent it to a national msm outlet .one that I think might make something of this,or at least I am hoping ...time will tell ..we shall see ..peace

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I found this pasted in the comment section of the OS ...
Daniel Ellsberg speaking with Kissinger from his book "Secrets"...

"Henry, there's something I would like to tell you, for what it's worth, something I wish I had been told years ago. You've been a consultant for a long time, and you've dealt a great deal with top secret information. But you're about to receive a whole slew of special clearances, maybe fifteen or twenty of them, that are higher than top secret.

"I've had a number of these myself, and I've known other people who have just acquired them, and I have a pretty good sense of what the effects of receiving these clearances are on a person who didn't previously know they even existed. And the effects of reading the information that they will make available to you.

"First, you'll be exhilarated by some of this new information, and by having it all -- so much! incredible! -- suddenly available to you. But second, almost as fast, you will feel like a fool for having studied, written, talked about these subjects, criticized and analyzed decisions made by presidents for years without having known of the existence of all this information, which presidents and others had and you didn't, and which must have influenced their decisions in ways you couldn't even guess. In particular, you'll feel foolish for having literally rubbed shoulders for over a decade with some officials and consultants who did have access to all this information you didn't know about and didn't know they had, and you'll be stunned that they kept that secret from you so well.

"You will feel like a fool, and that will last for about two weeks. Then, after you've started reading all this daily intelligence input and become used to using what amounts to whole libraries of hidden information, which is much more closely held than mere top secret data, you will forget there ever was a time when you didn't have it, and you'll be aware only of the fact that you have it now and most others don't....and that all those other people are fools.

"Over a longer period of time not too long, but a matter of two or three years you'll eventually become aware of the limitations of this information. There is a great deal that it doesn't tell you, it's often inaccurate, and it can lead you astray just as much as the New York Times can. But that takes a while to learn.

"In the meantime it will have become very hard for you to learn from anybody who doesn't have these clearances. Because you'll be thinking as you listen to them: 'What would this man be telling me if he knew what I know? Would he be giving me the same advice, or would it totally change his predictions and recommendations?' And that mental exercise is so torturous that after a while you give it up and just stop listening. I've seen this with my superiors, my colleagues....and with myself.

"You will deal with a person who doesn't have those clearances only from the point of view of what you want him to believe and what impression you want him to go away with, since you'll have to lie carefully to him about what you know. In effect, you will have to manipulate him. You'll give up trying to assess what he has to say. The danger is, you'll become something like a moron. You'll become incapable of learning from most people in the world, no matter how much experience they may have in their particular areas that may be much greater than yours."

....Kissinger hadn't interrupted this long warning. As I've said, he could be a good listener, and he listened soberly. He seemed to understand that it was heartfelt, and he didn't take it as patronizing, as I'd feared. But I knew it was too soon for him to appreciate fully what I was saying. He didn't have the clearances yet..................peace

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Oh and another comment that is very intresting ...

Here is a gem from way back

www.marketskeptics.com...

US Exported 5000 Metric Tonnes Of “Gold Compounds” Over Last Two Years August 29, 2009 by Eric deCarbonnel
...U.S. Gold, Going or Completely Gone?
-- Posted Friday, 29 May 2009

This past Tuesday evening I found myself reading a snippet from Enrico Orlandini's, DTAnalysis [DT stands for "Dow Theory"] - where Mr. Orlandini opined,

I took special note of how 2,920 metric tonnes of "Gold Compounds" had been exported from the U.S. in 2008. This number seemed BIGGER than BIG — because the U.S is only alleged to have stockpiles of sovereign gold of 8,100 metric tonnes while annual U.S. mine production of gold is roughly 228 metric tonnes. This figure of 2,920 metric tonnes is equal to 36 % of all alleged sovereign U.S. gold stocks or more than 14 times annual U.S. gold mine production.So, I was left wondering, "just what is/are 'gold compounds'?

I contacted the USGS and queried a qualified individual [who had working knowledge of this data stream] about the definition of "Gold Compounds". I was told that, according to the U.S. Census Bureau — who supplies not only the definition but the actual reported numbers, gold compounds were typified by industrial type products containing low percentages/amounts of actual gold content — like gold paint.
The Implications

Ladies and gentlemen, the foregoing data and discussion with the USGS individual is proof that the United States of America [or criminal elements within its Treasury and/or The Federal Reserve] "HAS" surreptitiously exported physical gold - and continues to do so. It is confirmed. The exports are likely coin melt [or gold compound, if you prefer] from the great gold confiscation back in 1933; or alternatively, this terminology is being used to disguise physical repatriation of foreign gold bullion formerly on deposit with the N.Y. Federal Reserve. Such repatriations are recorded as "exports" in U.S. Trade data. Public acknowledgement of same would scream like a siren call that the global financial community has totally lost faith in American financial stewardship — hence the need to do so on the sly.

This is being done in a vain/desperate/losing battle to satiate "off the charts" global demand for physical gold bullion arising from the profligacy of the American Empire's two previous Administrations and to prop up the failing U.S. Dollar.

Over the course of 2007 / 2008 — more than 5,000 metric tonnes of "Gold Compounds" have been exported from the United States of America representing more than 62 % of reported sovereign U.S. gold reserves or about 24 times annual U.S. mine production.

5000 metric tonnes = 160 753 733 troy ounces [$128 billion+ at today's prices]

The fact that industry funded trade groups like the World Gold Council and other professional gold consultancies, who shall remain nameless, have not reported these facts negates their credibility and illuminates them as dupes or willing shills. These fraudulent or ignorant organizations deserve to be shuttered and disbanded.

U.S. Trade Data Is Bogus

The value of these bullion exports significantly "skew" the doctored U.S. Trade numbers [coincidentally, also prepared by the U.S. Census Bureau] in an attempt to convey a picture that the U.S. financial position is improving.

The reality is this, when gold exports are backed-out, the U.S. Trade picture is decidedly worse.

The United States of America claims to possess a little more than 8,100 metric tonnes of sovereign gold stored principally at Fort Knox, Kentucky, West Point, N.Y., the Denver Mint and The New York Fed. The sovereign U.S. gold reserve has not been independently audited since the 1950's during the Eisenhower Administration. GATA's freedom of information requests are all about ensuring that the 8,100 metric tonnes of U.S. sovereign gold is still owned by the U.S.

In April, 2008 the Federal Reserve responded to GATA's request, releasing hundreds of pages of worthless information with significant portions redacted. They also claimed that they were withholding hundreds of additional pages of documents. The status of the withheld documents is currently under appeal.

These stonewalling tactics — withholding details - are eerily similar to those employed by Messer's Bernanke, Paulson and Geithner refusing to divulge frank details as to "who" the beneficial recipients were of TARP and TALF funds.

No credible audit of the Sovereign U.S. Gold Reserve will EVER be allowed — because the gold is simply not there.

Hope you have some.My reaction: US has exported 5000 metric tonnes of "gold compounds" over the last two years

1) 2,920 metric tonnes of "Gold Compounds" had been exported from the U.S. in 2008.

2) The U.S is only alleged to have stockpiles of sovereign gold of 8,100 metric tonnes while annual U.S. mine production of gold is roughly 228 metric tonnes.

3) 2,920 metric tonnes is equal to 36% of all alleged sovereign U.S. gold stocks or more than 14 times annual U.S. gold mine production.

4) An individual for the USGS agreed that the data, as published, did not make logical sense and explained that the U.S. Census Bureau was questioned as to the veracity of this particular line item in their data.

5) The U.S. Census Bureau is assigning an astronomically high value to these goods.

6) The values being reported would be more in line with these goods being gold bullion or equivalents.

7) foregoing data and discussion with the USGS individual is proof that the United States of America has surreptitiously exported physical gold - and continues to do so.

8) Public acknowledgement of these gold exports would scream like a siren call that the global financial community has totally lost faith in American financial stewardship

9) Over the course of 2007 / 2008 - more than 5,000 metric tonnes of "Gold Compounds" have been exported from the United States of America representing more than 62 % of reported sovereign U.S. gold reserves or about 24 times annual U.S. mine production.

10) No credible audit of the Sovereign U.S. Gold Reserve will EVER be allowed - because the gold is simply not there.

U.S. Trade Data Is Bogus

1) The value of these bullion exports significantly "skew" the doctored U.S. Trade numbers

2) When gold exports are backed-out, the U.S. T rade picture is decidedly worse.

Conclusion: Until someone explains to me what these "gold compounds" were, I am going to assume that they were half the US gold reserves leaving the country................peace there are some good talks going on there www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Not a surprise ,my friends at KPMG told me something similiar several years ago.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
And I would like to add a good critique to the vid series ..there are a lot of good points and is well worth considering ..one point that is made is that the author doesn't mention the Rothschilds and Rockefellers ...well daaa ...if we take it further then it wouldn't be hard to figure out the one behind them ...it is a good critique and is worth reading ....peace

the link

dont-tread-on.me...
edit on 3-2-2012 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join