It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police pay 73-year-old driver £20,000 after officers smashed his Range Rover's window and windscre

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Even with all of that we still have cities who will quickly right a check, even if no wrong doing occurred by the officer / department, simply to make any bad PR go away, which is crap in my opinion but it is what it is.

Since when is it Police Procedure to jump on the hood, and kick in the Shield.
These cops way over stepped their legal limits.
I know you claim a officer was bumped earlier, and that makes sense, watching the Video, this was Payback.
I`m just glad that Motorist stayed at the scene, or I believe a Beating would have occurred.
I dont believe the Bump happened, I can still Envision Rodney King Resisting Arrest.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Then you have not watched the entire arrest video of Rodney King. Its amazing what the news media will show when they want to create the news instead of reporting it.

Your assumption the person would have been beat is based on paranoia and nothing more. The stereotypical attitude on this site is just insane. Its a good thing the cops had the dashcam on otherwise the pensioner would most likely have shot the 2 officers since he already tried to kill one already.

What part of my last post which addressed the windshield did you just not understand?
edit on 4-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join