It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Gives With the Suicides in Chinese Manufacturing Plants?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonycliffs

Accepting personal resposibilities has become, for some, an enormouse sacrifice.

When in actuality, accepting personal responsibility should be practices and accepted and normal.

I couldn't agree with you any more, that is spot on. However, it isn't all encompassing. For instance, I think it's criminal for some entity to take what I have earned and use the fruits of my labor to kill innocent people, but I don't really have a choice do I? I could not pay taxes, but I don't have the resources for legal representation or the time needed to become a legal expert, because I'm also forced to participate in a rat race for survival that does not allow me to truly ever own anything of significance....so I have to keep earning more worthless paper to satisfy....whom?

Understand what I'm saying?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by budaruskie

Accepting personal resposibilities has become, for some, an enormouse sacrifice.

When in actuality, accepting personal responsibility should be practices and accepted and normal.

I couldn't agree with you any more, that is spot on. However, it isn't all encompassing. For instance, I think it's criminal for some entity to take what I have earned and use the fruits of my labor to kill innocent people, but I don't really have a choice do I? I could not pay taxes, but I don't have the resources for legal representation or the time needed to become a legal expert, because I'm also forced to participate in a rat race for survival that does not allow me to truly ever own anything of significance....so I have to keep earning more worthless paper to satisfy....whom?

Understand what I'm saying?

You have to define who innocent people are?

All these innocent people dress like every day people, except they are carrying either an AK-47 or a dynamite vest under their jackets.

If these 'innocent' people defeat us, then you don't have to work for worthless paper anymore. You work for some other country's worthless paper instead. Probably out of a POW work camp.

That's not for me.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You have to define who innocent people are?

All these innocent people dress like every day people, except they are carrying either an AK-47 or a dynamite vest under their jackets.

If these 'innocent' people defeat us, then you don't have to work for worthless paper anymore. You work for some other country's worthless paper instead. Probably out of a POW work camp.

That's not for me.

Intstead of going on and on, which I could, I'll make it short and sweet. You tell me what crimes these people committed?

That is just the tip of the iceberg...and as you so eloquently put it...that's not for me.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

What crimes they committed?

Now you are joshing with me.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tonycliffs

Well you said define innocent and no crime committed = what?

Who is joshing whom?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by budaruskie
reply to post by tonycliffs

Well you said define innocent and no crime committed = what?

Who is joshing whom?

Oh, now I get it now..

We're doing conundrms and subliminal riddles.

I kind of lost track of where you are headed with this.

I feel like saying that we are all born with original sin and there is no such thing as natural innocense.

Oh, well...if you have free will, you are bound to be subjected to an offer you can't refuse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join