It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who or What is God to You?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'd like to know the exact book and chapter i can find that because i want to read the entire chapter which sets the context. You drop 2 verses and leave no book or chapter, how shady is that?

You claim to know Jesus.... why can't you find a simple passage in your own bible?

Perhaps because you're reading to much paul?

I didn't think i needed to help you find it honestly... considering your average sunday school student could find it easily... but again, perhaps you don't know your bible as well as you claim...

Oh well... mark

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I have to agree with you fully, in fact, he rebuked a man for calling him "good". He told the man that no one save the Father was good, not even him.
To believe Jesus is God you have to believe in the trinity, I do not. I think there is a God, a Son, and a Holy Ghost, three separate entities. Jesus was the sacrifice for all of us, that is why the scriptures say no one can go to the Father except through the Son. And that is why people mistakenly pray to Jesus, personally what do you think would have happened if one of his disciples would have fallen face first to the ground and started praying to Jesus? he would have cast him out because obviously the man didn't know who the Father was right...

I have to say I really like this thread and the argument it creates, both sides of it.

soory, I did not see that you in fact pointed that out already, great minds think alike... lol
edit on 11-2-2012 by mcamp2011 because: add text

<< 6  7  8   >>

join