It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wife heard me talking in my dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I had a dream last night that I was speaking with government people, telling one he was human and the other they were alien. The 'alien' was strange looking and had bleach blonde hair. He was also wearing a black suit.

Anyway, the interesting part is, my wife woke me up from this dream and said that I was saying everything in the dream out loud. She said I have mumbled things in the past while sleeping, but apparently my voice was crystal clear, like I was awake and actually speaking to someone.

Just thought I would share this... kinda freaky!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
I had a dream last night that I was speaking with government people, telling one he was human and the other they were alien. The 'alien' was strange looking and had bleach blonde hair. He was also wearing a black suit.

Anyway, the interesting part is, my wife woke me up from this dream and said that I was saying everything in the dream out loud. She said I have mumbled things in the past while sleeping, but apparently my voice was crystal clear, like I was awake and actually speaking to someone.

Just thought I would share this... kinda freaky!

The aliens are everywhere...

Don't worry, it was just a super-talkative dream.

edit on CThursdayam242445f45America/Chicago02 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Could be nothing.

Or could be something.

Have you read "Supernatural" by Graham Hancock? It relies heavily on Strassman's "'___' - The Spirit Molecule."

He might interpret this as an actual experience, in an alternate reality.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
the spirit molecule oh noezzz...lol sigh

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Every time my wife starts talking in her dreams I slap her. I've also warned her that if I wake up and she's standing next to me Paranormal Activity-style, I will not be held responsible for my actions.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Talking in your dream is a common occurence. I have heard heaps of people do it. Both munmbling and crystal clear.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
What indeed was the context of the dream?(leaving out the personal stuff or whatever)
Just a rundown on the plot?
The idea that our life is lived in two separate worlds is not new.
Sleep takes up from 8 to ten hours of most peoples days.
Dreams are perhaps imaginative constructs and subconscious tension release mechanisms, or maybe just what happens when the logic/awareness part is switched off during a rest cycle....
Or perhaps we are really just awakening to our other reality when we fall asleep........
It is an observation that during dreaming, i have been aware of" myself" dreaming.....
As a separate conscious entity, and been able to say to myself ah its a dream!
These instance have led me to the speculation that we have life after death because we are not exactly inseparable from our bodies.......that there is an outside consciousness which is the real us....
The real us is the us that are awake during the humans dream cycles.....
That our essence may be some other being than the human "container" and we inhabit these containers as shells for a time.......
This is not a relgious hypothesis however, just straight up.......
What goes on in the dream time is possibly a way to connect to the essence of who and what we really are.....
mumble .....mumble

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
What indeed was the context of the dream?(leaving out the personal stuff or whatever)
Just a rundown on the plot?
The idea that our life is lived in two separate worlds is not new.
Sleep takes up from 8 to ten hours of most peoples days.
Dreams are perhaps imaginative constructs and subconscious tension release mechanisms, or maybe just what happens when the logic/awareness part is switched off during a rest cycle....
Or perhaps we are really just awakening to our other reality when we fall asleep........
It is an observation that during dreaming, i have been aware of" myself" dreaming.....
As a separate conscious entity, and been able to say to myself ah its a dream!
These instance have led me to the speculation that we have life after death because we are not exactly inseparable from our bodies.......that there is an outside consciousness which is the real us....
The real us is the us that are awake during the humans dream cycles.....
That our essence may be some other being than the human "container" and we inhabit these containers as shells for a time.......
This is not a relgious hypothesis however, just straight up.......
What goes on in the dream time is possibly a way to connect to the essence of who and what we really are.....
mumble .....mumble

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
According to the Chinese, the Mayans, Inca's, Africans, American Indians, Hindu & Many more. Including on the back of the dollar bill......they all have prophecy from "Alien" beings that 12.21.12 is the time of contact and that they come and rescue us from killing ourselves. I believe this dream was real and will take place within the next couple of years.
Do you guys realize the Governments of the world have been preparing for this event for a long time? This year, you will see WWIII break out, along with a collapse of the world economy, and it all revolves around Jerusalem where they will land. If you doubt me, go take a look at the super bowl logo. Draw a line from point to point. You will get two things: A Pentagram (Representing Hidden Knowledge) & the Star of David (Representing Jerusalem). Next: Go Type '2012 Olympic Logo Controversy' and you will see that the Logo Backwards says "ZION" (Meaning Jerusalem). You all may think this is far fetched, but trust me. I have documentation and the world is about to change. The Bible says "Mens hearts will fail them FOR THINGS WHICH ARE COMING UPON THE EARTH!" You don't have to believe it, but the Governemnt does. They have been building bunkers and shaping a World government for this very purpose. Crack jokes, laugh, ignore. They are counting on you to do just that. A year from now, you will do anything they ask!
In the dream - it looks like the writer will be displaced and working now for the Government. Good Luck to everyone. 2012 is going to be a game changer!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Hmmmm first off, what color hair does your wife have??
two, did you incriminate yourself in your sleep???

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

She has dark brown hair.

What do you mean be incriminating exactly? To the poster who asked about the plot of the dream: All I can recall is what I posted in the OP, and the only reason I think I remembered it is because I was awoken during the dream.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
reply to post by rangersdad

She has dark brown hair.

What do you mean be incriminating exactly? To the poster who asked about the plot of the dream: All I can recall is what I posted in the OP, and the only reason I think I remembered it is because I was awoken during the dream.

Did you say something that implied guilt? Your wife might be questioning you when you are asleep like this to get answers from your subconscious.

new topics

top topics

join